Denver, CO 80241 Map · Phone number

About Reverend Lucinda Utesch

Reverend Lucinda Utesch

"Express your love, joy, devotion and commitment on this unique and memorable day"

Ceremonies and Commitment Ceremonies customized especially for you or add your own touch, personalize your vows and receive guidance throughout your ceremony.

All Beliefs welcome, Traditional, Contemporary & Alternative wedding styles. Your location, Indoors, Outdoors, Days, Nights, Weekends and Holidays. Rehearsals available and no Pre-Maritial Counseling required.

Reverend Lucinda is a Non-denominational Ordained Minister serving the Denver Metro and Foothills area. Well recognized in the Wedding Industry she has performed over 1000 weddings, has 25 years of experience along with being a Certified Bridal Consultant.

Please contact for a Complimentary Counsultation...
303-255-0220

Copyofministry2
CopyofSummer2008004

9 Reviews for Reverend Lucinda Utesch

Cristal & Dan · Married on 08/01/2014

Reverend Lucinda was very easy to work with and was helpful and accessible as we put together our wedding ceremony. She had given us a suggested format which we used in order to write the ceremony in the way that worked for us and contained what we wanted to make sure was included. Lucinda made a few great suggestions that improved the flow of what we had written for our ceremony. She has a very friendly and welcoming manner about her, which was very important to us.

We had an excellent experience with Reverend Lucinda as the officiant at our wedding.

Sent on 03/01/2015

Hi Crystal and Dan,
    Hope all is going well...but of course it is! You guys are the best, thank you sooooo much for this lovely heartwarming review. I have your pics in my book and think of you all the time.
    Best regards,
    Reverend Lucinda

We can not say enough good things about Lucinda. We met with her initally and liked her so much we also used her for our flowers. We recieved numerous compliments on the ceremony and were thrilled with how it all came together. She allowed us to bring a lot of our own ideas to the ceremony text and incorporated them seamlessly. Thank you!!

Sent on 07/10/2014

Hi Maggie and Nick,

Thank you again for such an awesome review. I can't say how much of an honor it was to be part of your ceremony, it was so sincere and heartfelt. We enjoyed the entire time and I wouldn't change a thing.

Best Wishes in the future,
  • Torri

Torri · Married on 07/21/2012

She was the perfect match for my husband and I. She did the ceremony exactly how I dreamed it would be and she was very sweet and personable. She made us feel very comfortable from the first time we met her. She is very easy going and did everything we asked of her. I couldnt picture a better person to have married us

Sent on 07/24/2012

Hi Torri,
    I just got into Wedding Wire as don't check it often but don't know how your generous and heartwarming review got by me....so thank you soooo much.

Hope all is going well,

Award

Reverend Lucinda Utesch FAQ

• What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
    Non-religious
    Interfaith
    Vow Renewal
    Single Religion
  • What religious affiliations do you serve?
    No Denomination
  • In which states are you licensed?
    CO

• Rev Barbara J Butler
    Rev Barbara J Butler Wedding Officiants

Rev. Lucinda and I have been colleagues over 5 years in the Colorado wedding industry . She is the officiant I always refer when I have a conflicting date. She is loving, kind and most professional in every aspect.

• Denver, 80241 See on map