Reverend Lucinda Utesch

Denver, CO View map

Reverend Lucinda Utesch

"Express your love, joy, devotion and commitment on this unique and memorable day"

Ceremonies and Commitment Ceremonies customized especially for you or add your own touch, personalize your vows and receive guidance throughout your ceremony.

All Beliefs welcome, Traditional, Contemporary & Alternative wedding styles. Your location, Indoors, Outdoors, Days, Nights, Weekends and Holidays. Rehearsals available and no Pre-Maritial Counseling required.

Reverend Lucinda is a Non-denominational Ordained Minister serving the Denver Metro and Foothills area. Well recognized in the Wedding Industry she has performed over 1000 weddings, has 25 years of experience along with being a Certified Bridal Consultant.

Please contact for a Complimentary Counsultation...
303-255-0220
cindy1@ecentral.com
www.revlucinda.com

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Vow Renewal
Single Religion

What religious affiliations do you serve?

No Denomination

In which states are you licensed?

CO
    Cristal D. Married on 08/01/2014
    Reverend Lucinda was very easy to work with and was helpful and accessible as we put together our wedding ceremony. She had given us a suggested format which we used in order to write the ceremony in the way that worked for us and contained what we wanted to make sure was included. Lucinda made a few great suggestions that improved the flow of what we had written for our ceremony. She has a very friendly and welcoming manner about her, which was very important to us.

We had an excellent experience with Reverend Lucinda as the officiant at our wedding.

Hi Crystal and Dan,
    Hope all is going well...but of course it is! You guys are the best, thank you sooooo much for this lovely heartwarming review. I have your pics in my book and think of you all the time.
    Best regards,
  • User1705192 2+ years ago
    We can not say enough good things about Lucinda. We met with her initally and liked her so much we also used her for our flowers. We recieved numerous compliments on the ceremony and were thrilled with how it all came together. She allowed us to bring a lot of our own ideas to the ceremony text and incorporated them seamlessly. Thank you!!

Hi Maggie and Nick,

Thank you again for such an awesome review. I can't say how much of an honor it was to be part of your ceremony, it was so sincere and heartfelt. We enjoyed the entire time and I wouldn't change a thing.

Best Wishes in the future,
  • Torri
    Torri Married on 07/21/2012
    She was the perfect match for my husband and I. She did the ceremony exactly how I dreamed it would be and she was very sweet and personable. She made us feel very comfortable from the first time we met her. She is very easy going and did everything we asked of her. I couldnt picture a better person to have married us

Hi Torri,
    I just got into Wedding Wire as don't check it often but don't know how your generous and heartwarming review got by me....so thank you soooo much.

Hope all is going well,

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2010 Winner

Rev Barbara J Butler Rev Barbara J Butler Wedding Officiants

Rev. Lucinda and I have been colleagues over 5 years in the Colorado wedding industry . She is the officiant I always refer when I have a conflicting date. She is loving, kind and most professional in every aspect.

Denver, 80241
Location of (Reverend Lucinda Utesch)

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding