Avon, CO 81620 Map · Phone number

About Vail Area Weddings

Welcome and Congratulations!

So many exciting choices and decisions ahead of you, not to mention the joy of joining your lives. As you search for the right officiant for your wedding, here are a few things to keep in mind.

Part of your job is to find a celebrant who brings emotion and sensitivity to the vows you've chosen. At the conclusion of the ceremony, I'm continually honored and touched by the number of guests who take time to complement me on the ceremony.

Living near Vail, I am within 10-15 minutes of the most frequently chosen ceremony venues in the valley. When you come to visit with other vendors and see possible locations, we can easily meet at a convenient time for you.

As an ordained wedding officiant, I am open to any religious or non-religious background. Couples I work with are looking for a wedding that is meaningful and spiritual. My job is to help you craft a ceremony which fits your personalities. There will be no surprises. I don't speak off the cuff about my ideas of life and marriage. We will create the ceremony together and you will know in advance exactly what will be said.

I look forward to hearing about your hopes and thoughts for your wedding.

• Relationships That Thrive
IMG2604RG
mail

30 Reviews for Vail Area Weddings

Donna · Married on 07/19/2014

Tara van Dernoot was a big reason why my wedding was perfect. From the first moment we started cooresponding till the ceremony was over, Tara was there for us every step of the way. She made planning the ceremony as simple as she could and worked with adding special touches that we asked for. We couldn't have asked for better.

Sent on 09/11/2014

Kerri · Married on 12/07/2013

Tara was a wonderful officiant. She has the ability to put any bride and groom at ease about planning the ceremony and incorporating important pieces. She is very easy to work with and goes out of her way to make the ceremony perfect. She is very professional and sincere. I myself felt touched that she went out of her way to personally introduce herself to both my parents and my future husband's parents during the rehearsal. Even better, she was 100% on board with officiating a wedding outside in 5 degree weather with snow falling in order to make our ceremony perfect! We highly recommend Tara for your upcoming wedding!

Sent on 02/12/2014

Tara was a dream to work with, and we don't know what we would have done without her! She made planning our ceremony a simple and fun process, and together we developed the perfect ceremony. When it came time for the big day, Tara was extremely classy and professional. We can't recommend her enough!!

Sent on 02/07/2014

Vail Area Weddings FAQ

• What is the typical price for your wedding services?
    $ 600
  • Which of the following are included in the price?
    Ceremony Rehearsal
  • What is the starting price for your wedding services?
    $ 150.00
  • Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?
  • What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?
    $ 50.00
  • What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?
    Non-religious
    Interfaith
    Ceremony Rehearsal
    Vow Renewal
    Civil Union
    Single Religion
  • What religious affiliations do you serve?
    Agnostic
    Shinto
    Sikhism
    Taoist
    Unitarian
  • On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?
    Less than 30 mins.
  • What languages do you speak?
    English
    French
    Spanish

• Kelly Karli Weddings and Events
    Kelly Karli Weddings and Events Wedding Planners

Working with Tara is such a joy and pleasure. I've recommended her to several of my brides and all have been so pleased with her. When Tara helps you create your ceremony, she does it with such grace and really makes it feel like it is really about the couple. She makes your wedding day fell VERY special!

• Avon, 81620 See on map