Julie Adriansen

Vail, CO View map Visit website

$550 Typical Price

Julie Adriansen, based in Vail Colorado, is an officiant who leads wedding ceremonies in Vail, Aspen, Steamboat Springs, Breckenridge and the surrounding areas. She works with couples to ensure their wedding is a reflection of their personalities and love for one another. Julie meets with the couples upfront to get to know more about their wedding vision and style. She then utilizes that information to craft a very customized ceremony filled with love. Julie goes above and beyond to ensure not only the ceremony goes off without a hitch, but the couple feels stress-free throughout their special day.

Julie Adriansen's wedding ceremonies typically last less than 30 minutes. She has been serving couples since 2009 and handles a variety of different weddings such as civil unions, and interfaith, single religion, and non-religious ceremonies. Julie will rehearse with the couple to make sure everything goes smoothly on the big day. Please message me for pricing options.

• Woman-owned

What is the typical price for your wedding services?

$550

What is the starting price for your wedding services?

$300

Does starting price include the ceremony rehearsal?

What is the starting price for ceremony rehearsals?

$100

What types of weddings and events do you provide services for?

Non-religious
Interfaith
Ceremony Rehearsal
Vow Renewal
Civil Union
Single Religion

What services do you provide?

Allow Couples' Own Vows
Licensed

What religious affiliations do you serve?

Agnostic
Shinto
Sikhism
Taoist
Unitarian

On average, how long are wedding ceremonies you officiate?

Less than 30 mins.

In which states are you licensed?

CO
FL
IL
MI
WA
WI

What languages do you speak?

English
illustration question

Any other questions?

Message vendor

• Amber
    Amber R. Married on 05/08/2022

You can trust Julie.

Hello to those reading this review.
    We were one of the brides and grooms that got married during pandemic 2020. As it was a destination wedding, we had to rely heavily on reviews and interviews with vendors. As a business professional, I've learned to trust your gut when hiring professionals on projects - and Julie was a key player in making our nuptials not only a success, but also a memorable experience for all those involved.

There are many ways in which she accommodated us:
    -Flexibility on the venue.
    -Great communication throughout the entire process.
    -Recommendation to other vendors.
    -Professionalism in bringing our love story to life for the ceremony.
    -Honoring our parents and those we have lost that could not be with us.
    -A smile and laugh that was accommodating to our personalities.

For the service and professionalism that Julie provides, she should charge exorbitant rates. I can only think that it is for the love and passion of the services she provides, that she makes the cost reasonable to stay busy and help officiant on behalf of her customers, as many weddings as possible.

Most importantly - thank you Julie! We appreciate the service and professionalism your provided for our special moment in time.

4 thumbs up from the groom and bride, Michael & Amber Rose
    Linda M. Married on 12/31/2021

A testimony

I would like to write a review about Julie that is kind of different. I am from the same hometown as Julie, in Illinois. But we don't go back years. We only met recently through a common friend who knew I was was moving here. She and I never knew each other in school because we went to different feeder middle schools and were not in high school in any overlapping years. Julie and I have visited out here in Colorado now a few times since I relocated. She didn't know me from Adam. I can honestly say, the things that people have written on this website are absolutely true. She is one of the most caring and authentic people I know. The reviews on this website have been earned by Julie because she is someone who genuinely takes an interest in people. She listens. She is not a person filling a role or putting on an act for accolades - yet they inevitably come as these reviews verify. She has a servant's heart which for her is it's own reward. Her friendship to me has been one of the greatest gifts in my life, especially at a time I was struggling with homesickness and loneliness in Colorado miles from home. She had nothing to gain by befriending me. I was not a bride with a check in my hand. She did this for me for free because that is who she is. If you have a chance to meet Julie, you too will be blessed as I have been blessed. I WISH I were getting married so I could hire her. If I ever do remarry, I will have Julie as my true friend and the best officiant around, marry me. If you would like to entrust you most special day to the right person, you have found the right website. Stop browsing now. Julie is the real deal.

Julie Adriansen's reply:

Linda... I am reading this with tears in my eyes. Thank you so much, not only foe these words but for your friendship. We are so blessed to be friends and I am so happy to have in my life.

1000 Thank You's,

Julie

Ps... when you do get married.... I am your girl. Xo
  • Lauren
    Lauren D. Married on 10/11/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Perfect! Despite Mother Nature working against us... our ceremony was perfect!

Julie is a true professional! We were so honored to be able to have her officiate our marriage. She was on point kept everyone cool calm and collected! She is very knowledgeable and easy to to work with when planning the ceremony, I highly recommend Julie!!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Pricing

WOW Weddings WOW Weddings Wedding Videographers

It's always a pleasure when we have the chance to work with this company. We highly recommend!

Cedar Ridge Ranch Cedar Ridge Ranch Barn & Farm Weddings

Julie, is just one of those people that lights up a room when she arrives! Julie loves being a wedding officiant and really takes the time to get to know and understand every couple she marries, they usually end up being friends forever. That is just the king of person Julie is. I would give anything if I could have had someone like Julie marry me.

Vail, CO, 81657

Always Open
Location of (Julie Adriansen)

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding