Julie Adriansen Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

• Amber
    Amber R. Getting married on 05/08/2022

You can trust Julie.

Hello to those reading this review.
    We were one of the brides and grooms that got married during pandemic 2020. As it was a destination wedding, we had to rely heavily on reviews and interviews with vendors. As a business professional, I've learned to trust your gut when hiring professionals on projects - and Julie was a key player in making our nuptials not only a success, but also a memorable experience for all those involved.

There are many ways in which she accommodated us:
    -Flexibility on the venue.
    -Great communication throughout the entire process.
    -Recommendation to other vendors.
    -Professionalism in bringing our love story to life for the ceremony.
    -Honoring our parents and those we have lost that could not be with us.
    -A smile and laugh that was accommodating to our personalities.

For the service and professionalism that Julie provides, she should charge exorbitant rates. I can only think that it is for the love and passion of the services she provides, that she makes the cost reasonable to stay busy and help officiant on behalf of her customers, as many weddings as possible.

Most importantly - thank you Julie! We appreciate the service and professionalism your provided for our special moment in time.

4 thumbs up from the groom and bride, Michael & Amber Rose
    Linda M. Getting married on 12/31/2021

A testimony

I would like to write a review about Julie that is kind of different. I am from the same hometown as Julie, in Illinois. But we don't go back years. We only met recently through a common friend who knew I was was moving here. She and I never knew each other in school because we went to different feeder middle schools and were not in high school in any overlapping years. Julie and I have visited out here in Colorado now a few times since I relocated. She didn't know me from Adam. I can honestly say, the things that people have written on this website are absolutely true. She is one of the most caring and authentic people I know. The reviews on this website have been earned by Julie because she is someone who genuinely takes an interest in people. She listens. She is not a person filling a role or putting on an act for accolades - yet they inevitably come as these reviews verify. She has a servant's heart which for her is it's own reward. Her friendship to me has been one of the greatest gifts in my life, especially at a time I was struggling with homesickness and loneliness in Colorado miles from home. She had nothing to gain by befriending me. I was not a bride with a check in my hand. She did this for me for free because that is who she is. If you have a chance to meet Julie, you too will be blessed as I have been blessed. I WISH I were getting married so I could hire her. If I ever do remarry, I will have Julie as my true friend and the best officiant around, marry me. If you would like to entrust you most special day to the right person, you have found the right website. Stop browsing now. Julie is the real deal.

Julie Adriansen's reply:

Linda... I am reading this with tears in my eyes. Thank you so much, not only foe these words but for your friendship. We are so blessed to be friends and I am so happy to have in my life.

1000 Thank You's,

Julie

Ps... when you do get married.... I am your girl. Xo
  • Lauren
    Lauren D. Married on 10/11/2020

Perfect! Despite Mother Nature working against us... our ceremony was perfect!

Julie is a true professional! We were so honored to be able to have her officiate our marriage. She was on point kept everyone cool calm and collected! She is very knowledgeable and easy to to work with when planning the ceremony, I highly recommend Julie!!
    Jessica B. Married on 09/30/2020

The best in the business!

I cannot say enough good things about Julie, she went above and beyond for us. The one thing people told me about our wedding was how beautiful our wedding ceremony was and that was all thanks to Julie! She was the very best, professional, responded and was Always available she gave us exactly what we wanted and more, she listened, she helped in every way we asked. Other than her being one of my dearest friends I’m so grateful for her. She may our wedding day the very best. Thank you Jules- we love you. Love The Andrade’s! Jessica and Jose

Julie Adriansen's reply:

Thank You! Thank both of you. I am so grateful to be part of your happily ever after!
    Xoxo,

• Jenni
    Jenni B. Married on 09/04/2020

So grateful for Julie

Julie helped us by creating a beautiful ceremony for our elopement in the Rockies. We had to completely cancel and change plans due to COVID just about a month before our wedding and Julie did such a great job creating something that was perfect and unique to us in such a short time, completely removing stress from the process. She made me feel comfortable even though i was nervous and just made everything run so smoothly.

Julie Adriansen's reply:

Thank You Jenni!!! I loved officiating your wedding. You are a wonderful couple and you had a perfect wedding day. I am so happy for you both.

Alwaya, Julie
  • Kaleigh
    Kaleigh K. Married on 08/12/2020

Our big day!

We loved having Julie officiate our elopement! She is professional and such a kind soul! We are from Oklahoma but got married in Aspen, Colorado. We talked on the phone multiple times to get to know one another which made our ceremony amazing! It was like she has known us her whole life. She makes the ceremony cater to you and your significant other which made us super happy! She is super flexible and will do anything to make your wedding day perfect! Despite covid, the colorado wildfires shutting down I-70 and independence pass being closed the day of our wedding. She made sure she was in the aspen area for our big day!! She is simply amazing! We highly recommend her and are so happy we chose her to officiate our marriage!

Dear Kaleigh,
    Thank you so much! I loved spending the day with you! You elopement was absolutely perfect. I hope you enjoyed your time in the valley. I wish you 100 years of love and fun.

Hugs, Julie
    Kelsey Married on 08/08/2020

Just so delightful!

We decided to elope last minute to still celebrate something from our original wedding date 6-12-2020. So, we were on the hunt to find someone at our destination which was Breckenridge, Colorado. Ironically, she used to live in Chicago and knew one of my best friends from work! She was so sweet and funny. It felt like we had family present for our elopement which meant the world to us. She was so flexible and open to anything we wanted to add to our ceremony. I would highly recommend. And hope I get to connect with Julie when I am back in Colorado in the future!

Julie Adriansen's reply:

Thank you so much, Kelsey! Your wedding day was beautiful and so are both of you. Lots of love and kindness. I am so happy we found eachother.
    Happy New Year!
    Always, Julie
  • Richard
    Richard N. Married on 08/07/2020

Beach wedding, holland, mi.

Julie is a fun person to be around and has an infectious laugh! She put us at ease immediately , got to know us on a personal level and then tailored our ceremony just for us. The ceremony went off without a hitch and everyone had a great time. A truly memorable day! Thank you Julie!
  • Veronica
    Veronica M. Married on 07/18/2020

Flexibility queen!

Julie was fantastic! She helped us customize a beautiful ceremony and was flexible on location (COVID). In fact, we had to change our ceremony time/location the Morning of our wedding due to storms and Julie left work an hour early just to get to us in time!
  • Chelsea
    Chelsea M. Married on 07/11/2020

Making the best of 2020

After Joe and I got engaged last summer we decided to get hitched in the mountains with a small group of family and friends. I found Julie by searching online for officiants in the Vail area and was immediately impressed by all the positive reviews. A few Facebook messages and emails lead to our initial phone call with Julie, which sealed the deal for us. We were so happy to find a knowledgeable and down to earth individual to make our marriage official. The entire ceremony planning process was well organized, went very smoothly and felt very personalized too. Julie even recommended local restaurants and hikes. The most impressive part of the experience was when our wedding venue cancelled on us two weeks before the wedding. Julie was one of my first phone calls after I got the news and she was ON IT to help us select an alternative location for both the ceremony and dinner/dance following. We really cannot say enough good things about Julie! Blessed to have had such a wonderful wedding day 7/11/2020!
  • Katie
    Katie Married on 05/16/2020

Our Elopement Experience 2020

After 2 postponements of our wedding due to COVID-19 my HUSBAND and I decided that we wanted to elope. My mother actually found Julie and I am so glad she did. We had a virtual meeting with Julie and we loved that she took such a genuine interest in our story. She asked us questions to help determine how to make our ceremony unique and perfect in every way. We picked out some quotes that she provided that were absolutely perfect. She gave us a draft of the ceremony and there were very few items that we wanted to change. I was so amazed but how perfect it was just from the first draft. We made our small changes and the ceremony was set. When the day arrived and Julie performed our ceremony it was the most beautiful and perfect moment. The dedication to our grandparents that had passed that she included to the quotes that were chosen made the ceremony not just special, but one of a kind. I can't imagine having anyone else perform our ceremony other than Julie. Even when we got a bit lost on our way up the mountain and were 30 min late to the ceremony she came to look for us! It was a picture perfect day and Julie was a huge part of that. If you are thinking of having Julie as part of your big day, look no further. She loves what she does and is incredible in every way.

Julie Adriansen's reply:

Oh Katie! Thank you, for the bottom of my heart. What a great day we had! It is my pleasure to be a part of your story.

My very best to you both,

• Tailor
    Tailor F. Married on 12/07/2019

Julie is the best!

I don't know where to even begin.. Julie was seriously AMAZING. She was so personable and easy to talk to. We planned an out of state wedding and from just a couple of phone calls with Julie she was able to craft the most beautiful and meaningful ceremony ever. Our guests told us it seemed like she had known us forever. We got so many compliments on the ceremony and Julie's presentation of it all. Just book her now! You will NOT regret it. Thank you again, Juile

Dear Tailor,
    Thank You!!!! What a beautiful winter wedding (my favorite). It was such an honor to be a part of your day! HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Always, Julie
  • Elizabeth Small
    Elizabeth A. Married on 10/19/2019

Ceremony full of Love!

Julie loves Love. We had no doubts that she was the officiant for us! She put together the most wonderful ceremony, but also catered it to my husband and I making it a very personal moment for my husband and I. She really does her best to get to know you and will be there to talk you through anything! As two people that are quiet by nature and who don’t feel comfortable up in front of a crowd, Julie guided us through the whole ceremony and made us feel so comfortable. Our wedding had 120 people but there were moments in the ceremony where it felt like it was just the two of us and Julie. All nerves went out the door! Julie is very professional, responsive, and just fun to be around! So many of our guests have told us how amazing they thought our ceremony was! We highly recommend her! Thanks Julie!

Julie Adriansen's reply:

Liz and Jimmy, thanks so much for your review! Your wedding was as winderful as the two of you are!

Always,

Cadi G. Married on 09/21/2019

Julie was everything we wanted in an Officiant!

Julie was such an amazing officiant! She met with us 3 months prior to our wedding and we loved how down to earth and personable she was. The script she wrote for our wedding was so beautiful. You would have thought she had known us her whole life! Not to mention our guests loved her and we still get compliments on our ceremony! 100% would recommend Julie!
    Mary M. Married on 09/05/2019

Want something unique for your wedding? Julie delivers!

Julie was not only charming, creative and fun as a wedding officiant--she was also very accommodating. We wished to be married at the edge of Twin Lakes, Colorado, at 10:00 on a Wednesday morning. She delivered! And how! Her husband even served as photographer. It was the most memorable and happy day for us. Thank you Julie!
  • Chantel
    Chantel Married on 08/17/2019

Hands down the Best! 5 Stars all the way!

Julie,
    Hands down the best!! She made us feel very comfortable and right at home with her. I was so nervous when it came down to me saying my vows in front of all our friends and family and she was so patient, kind and understanding and helped me feel better. She welcome us and our son in with opening arms and treated us like family and not like clients!!! She is a blast to work with and has such a fun, welcoming and amazing sense of humor!! She always has a smile on her face and such a warm welcoming attitude about her. Shes ready to jump in and help with anything and if your feeling nervous or uneasy, she is there to be your shoulder to cry on or just a ear to listen until you feel comfortable. She does everything in her power to make your day as wonderful as you ever pictured it. Julie is seriously the lady to turn to when it comes to your wedding day!! Nothing is scripted and everything seemed just right and so easy!! I could go on and on about this wonderful lady! and I would recommend her in a heartbeat, over and over again!!! We love her and will always consider her like family after making our day so magical, easy and comfortable!! Thank yo Julie!
    Samantha Married on 08/11/2019

Wonderful Ceremony

Julie made us feel so comfortable on our wedding day! It rained all morning and she was more than helpful in coordinating everyone and making everyone feel at ease. She is very personable and so kind! Made what should have been a stressful day not so stressful... and I thank her for that! :)
    Alecsandrina N. Married on 07/20/2019

Perfect fit

Julie was wonderful from start to finish. Her research about who we are as a couple was spot on and we loved every moment of our ceremony. She was the perfect officiant to our small and intimate wedding. Thank you.

Julie Adriansen's reply:

Thank You Alecs!! Happy New Year! I loved officiating your beautiful beach wedding on the Lake Michigan shore. It was perfect in every way.

Curtis Married on 06/23/2019

Exactly what we wanted

Julie was very friendly and easy to talk with. She didn't try to talk us into anything we didn't want and listened to exactly what we wanted. She mentioned she could do religious or non-religious, and when we mentioned we wanted to leave religion out and have the wedding more about us and our lives she made the ceremony exactly how we wanted. It was what we imagined and wouldn't change anything about it. A big thank you to Julie. She was amazing!
  • Kate
    Kate A. Married on 05/10/2019

Julie made our day even more special!

I found Julie by searching online who could marry my husband and I in Snowmass, CO - I am so glad I came across Julie and that she was available for our date. She was so great to work with, from the moment we first spoke to the meetings up until our wedding day. She asked lots of questions and truly wanted to give us a special day. The words she came up with and how she delivered on our day was beyond our expectations, she is truly amazing and so genuine. I am lucky we met her and our entire wedding party thought she was incredible! I highly recommend her to anyone!
    Stephanie K. Married on 03/23/2019

Beautiful and Personalized Ceremony

Julie was a dream come true as our wedding officiant. We were planning everything from out of town, for a small group of immediate family. Julie went above and beyond for us, even walking into the village and sending pictures of potential locations for the ceremony.
    Julie really took her time to get to know us over the phone and through emails and wrote a beautiful ceremony that we will remember forever.
    I would recommend her for anyone looking for the perfect officiant for their big day!

Julie Adriansen's reply:

I am so thankful to have met you both, you all! What a lovely couple you are. Thank you for this kind review and please stay in touch!

My very best to you both,

Nicole Married on 08/18/2018
    Julie is AMAZING! Bry and I had scoured the area looking for an off irony and could not find anyone that we would “jive” with. We came across Julie’s information and set up a call. From that moment on, we knew she would help us to feel comfortable on our day. To be honest, she sheds so much light and love over your wedding day, it just makes it perfect!
    Sarah Married on 08/10/2018
    Julie is amazing! After talking with us, she created a beautiful, personal ceremony that was better than I ever imagined. She went above and beyond to make sure that we had a perfect day. I give her the highest recommendation and I wish you a wonderful wedding day and marriage.
    Samantha Married on 08/04/2018
    Julie is amazing! She interviewed us before the wedding and drew from our relationship experiences and personalized the wedding ceremony. She also managed to keep the calm during our ceremony even though it started pouring rain! I was very pleased! I highly recommend Julie if you want a custom and personalized ceremony catered to your relationship.
    David Married on 07/14/2018
    Julie was key in creating an absolutely wonderful wedding event for my daughter! She was exceptional at personalizing the event and offering suggestions and guidance when needed. The words she spoke were personalized, compassionate, and wonderful. If my wife and I could have a do-over, I would seek her out to officiate our wedding :) !