Fishers, IN 46037 Map · Phone number

About Nicole Mae Paper Design

Simply put, I love design. Pantones, paper, fonts, printing... its my obsession. I love a surprise pop of color in an envelope liner, a hand drawn map, finding the most perfect new font or new bakers twine for tying. I love gathering inspiration from a client then creating stationery that speaks about the couple in a way that no found stationery online will do justice.

More than invitations though, I love designing day-of details that create a cohesive look throughout the big day. Tag shaped escort cards, moss die-cut table numbers, round elegant menus with a little bling... whatever the inspiration, I thrive in creating visual solutions. From save-the-dates to menus and place cards, Nicole Mae Paper Design is the only vendor you'll need for all things wedding paper related.

Follow Nicole Mae Paper Design on

dsc0324

8 Reviews for Nicole Mae Paper Design

• Lynze

Lynze · Married on 08/13/2016

Nicole rocked our wedding!! I didn't know much about paper, printing, my options or the cost involved. I had no idea how unique and special the experience of working with Nicole would be! So much better than Wedding Paper Diva's or Minted, where you just have to hope for the best! Nicole spent so much time talking and emailing with me. She nailed every detail, was a complete pro and so understanding of our budgetary constraints! I would use her again for any of my paper design needs! She rocks!

Kori · Married on 09/27/2014

Nicole created the MOST beautiful stationary for our wedding in September. She paid so much attention to details, and that really made each piece absolutely perfect. People are still raving about the invitations, which we sent out months ago! She created our invitations sets, table numbers, programs, and welcome books for guests. She was willing to make sure I was absolutely in love with each piece and willing to provide multiple designs until we both agreed everything was just right. She helped me keep my vision in mind throughout the process when I was maybe loving something that didn't work with my overall theme. Everything Nicole created was perfect and so personal. I couldn't recommend her enough!!

Caitlin · Married on 10/05/2013

I had the absolute privilege of working with Nicole Gleason. I met with her in June after I had an unsatisfactory experience with my save the dates and invitations vendors. I knew I wanted someone response, creative, professional and someone who got my vision. Nicole came prepared to our first meeting, listened to my ideas and viewed my pinterest boards. When we met a few weeks later for her to show me samples/options for my day of signage, I was completely blown away. Nicole was the detail that made my wedding day come together. She put all of my ideas into her creativity for my day of signage, place cards, table signs.... I worked quite well with her. She would send me proofs, I would reply and almost immediately within 24 hours she would have a new proof to me. She made only one mistake during the process, and corrected it immediately and overnighted new materials to me to make it in time for the wedding. She is precise, consistent, and a perfectionist. The materials she created for my wedding exceeded my expectations. I was so happy with the end result and product, and to this day, still have many samples that I show friends when they are asking for invite/signage vendors. Work with Nicole - you will not be sorry, and your wedding/event will come together with her vision. She is a 10 out of 10.

Award

Nicole Mae Paper Design FAQ

• What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Design, Foil-Stamped, In-Person Consultations, Laser Cut, Letterpress, Printing, Shipping

• Emily Wenzel Photography
    Emily Wenzel Photography Wedding Photographers

Nicole is amazing! We worked together on a styled shoot in May 2014, and I was floored at how she took a few images and a general idea of what I wanted and pulled it all together. Her proofs made me wish I'd known about her wonderful work back when I got married. When she sent me the first proofs, I asked for a few changes, and she had them changed right away. Nicole was able to suggest a few ideas that I would never have thought of, ideas that pulled the whole invitation suite together. Her work is top notch and she is magic with design. Hire her today!

• Fishers, 46037 See on map