Nicole Donnelly Photography

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,500 Most Popular Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$4,500 Most Popular Price

Nicole Donnelly is a wedding and editorial photographer based in Chicago, Illinois, and Los Angeles, California. Nicole utilizes photojournalistic techniques to capture candid moments in images that are contemporary and crisp. Nicole strives to capture wedding images that mirror the love shared between couples that can be cherished for years to come.

Nicole adopts a storytelling approach when documenting love stories on camera and she portrays urban landscapes in a sophisticated style. She covers everything from intimate occasions and elopements to large-scale wedding celebrations. Her photography packages encompass a range of services and products. A snapshot of such includes four to ten hours of coverage, an additional photographer, and extended hours. Nicole is also available for engagement photoshoots and destination weddings. Afterward, Nicole Donnelly Photography presents newlyweds with visual mementos in the form of digital files, online galleries, albums, and prints. Photography services include:

• Willingness to travel
  • Engagement sessions
  • High-resolution images
  • Second shooter
  • Custom albums
  • Wedding & Elopement Photography
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding photography services?

$3,000

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

2nd Shooter
Slideshow
Albums
Matted Prints

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$4,500

Add'l Hours
Digital Files

What primary photographic style do you identify with?

Contemporary
Natural
Photojournalism
Traditional

What photography services do you offer?

Additional Hours
Destination / Travel
Engagement Shoot
Second Shooter
Slideshow
Wedding Portraits

What photography items do you offer?

Albums
Canvas
Matted Prints
Prints
Save the Date

Allie P. Getting married on 07/09/2022

Stunning Engagement Photos

Nicole was an absolute pleasure to work with and I cannot recommend her enough. We hired Nicole for our engagement photos this summer. We took our photos on Lake Michigan with the city in the background and they are absolutely stunning.

My fiance and I are definitely a bit camera shy but Nicole made us feel so comfortable and natural during our shoot. The photos came out so beautiful. Very natural, great lighting and the perfect amount of editing - Nicole definitely knows what she is doing behind the camera. She did such a great job capturing our personalities from loving to fun and goofy to more serious. The range of photos in our gallery was everything we had hoped it would be. We had so many options to choose from, some in color and some in black in white, some posed, some candid and they were all wonderful.

Leading up to the shoot Nicole was so thorough and organized. She created a shared Pinterest board where we went back and forth on inspiration, outfits and locations. She helped me with last minute outfit ideas and was so supportive and helpful leading up to the shoot answering any and all questions we had.

Nicole was a joy to work with and you will not regret hiring her for any special event. She will make you feel so comfortable in front of the camera and you will receive a beautiful gallery with timeless photos. Thank you again Nicole, we loved working with you!
    Andrea M. Married on 12/10/2021

Highly Recommend!!

We really enjoyed working with Nicole! So happy that she was recommended to us. Nicole made our engagement session a laid back and fun experience! Nicole was very professional and timely with sending us the pictures. We got many positive comments on the photo that we chose for our "Save the Date". We highly highly recommend Nicole and plan to use her again in the future!!

Nicole Donnelly Photography's reply:

Thank you so much Andrea. It was so much fun shooting your engagement photos - I loved them so much and glad you and your people did too. That’s the best news of all!

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2022 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

Team

Nicole Donnelly
Nicole Donnelly
Owner

As a full time wedding and editorial photographer based in both Chicago and Los Angeles, I truly believe I have one of the best jobs on the planet. But before I took this path, I worked at various advertising agencies in Chicago focused on telling brand stories through creative directing and photography. Since focusing on documenting love stories, a few things have not changed when it comes to serving my clients - which I hope will be you! From ensuring you are cared for, creating space for your vision to be heard and collaborating to bring your vision to life - the way you’ve dreamt it!I pride myself on being a strategic creative - but what does that mean? I bring my past life into my current one to give you an agency like experience which includes vision casting, mood board development and timeline creation. It is my goal that before your big day we both can say - yes, this is how I visualize my day!When I am not behind my camera or behind my screen editing, I can be found dreaming up my next editorial shoot, most likely seen with a coffee in-hand or listening to a podcast about minimalism. I am wildly in love with my family, friends and Jesus and am constantly on the hunt for the next great restaurant.

Santa Barbara Santa Barbara, CA, 93107
Location of (Nicole Donnelly Photography)

Nicole Donnelly Photography frequently asked questions

What photography services does Nicole Donnelly Photography include in the starting price?

Nicole Donnelly Photography includes the following photography services in the starting price:
  • 2nd Shooter
  • Slideshow
  • Albums
  • Matted Prints

What photography services does Nicole Donnelly Photography include in their most popular wedding package?

Nicole Donnelly Photography includes the following photography services in their most popular wedding package:
  • Add'l Hours
  • Digital Files

What photography styles does Nicole Donnelly Photography offer?

Nicole Donnelly Photography offers the following photography styles:
  • Contemporary
  • Natural
  • Photojournalism
  • Traditional

What photography services does Nicole Donnelly Photography offer?

Nicole Donnelly Photography offers the following photography services for weddings:
  • Additional Hours
  • Destination / Travel
  • Engagement Shoot
  • Second Shooter
  • Slideshow
  • Wedding Portraits

What photography materials does Nicole Donnelly Photography offer for wedding events?

Nicole Donnelly Photography offers the following photography materials for weddings:
  • Albums
  • Canvas
  • Matted Prints
  • Prints
  • Save the Date

What percentage of users recommend Nicole Donnelly Photography and which are the most valued aspects of their wedding services?

Nicole Donnelly Photography is recommended by 100% of couples who have used their services. Their overall rating is 5.0, with the same score awarded for quality of service, flexibility, value, professionalism and average response time.

Other vendors in Santa Barbara for your wedding