1628 Silverberry Court, Charlotte, NC 28214 Map · Phone number

About Nick Park Photography

👋 My name is Nick it's nice to meet ya! I'm a Photographer in the Charlotte, NC area! Are you looking to get some Memorable & High Quality Wedding Photos but at an affordable price? Then I'm your Guy! I am currently one of the most affordable Photographers on Wedding Wire!

📷 I started taking on photography professionally in March 2020 of last year so if you are looking for a “Picasso” of Photography (meaning master or expert) then we are most likely not the best fit (which is okay)! However, I am considered a “Top Pro” on another photography services website that i'm active on which means that I have been delivering excellent customer service, high quality photos and just overall a great experience consistently.

✅ I do have plenty of professional experience with taking a variety of photos for any/every occasion. I have done 50+ photoshoots for individuals, couples, and families within the past 5 months. I have completed and shot over 5+ Weddings for 2020 and all couple have been satisifed with their photos and my services!

😀 I have experience in taking photos with a high end professional camera while focusing on exposure, quality, lighting, different angles and much more. I also have some experience with photo editing with Adobe Lightroom and Adobe Photoshop as well! I currently have a professional Canon EOS T6 DSLR camera with 18-55mm & 18-200 mm lens. I also have a secondary Cannon EOS M50 camera as well! I realized how much of an interest I have in photography and would love to help you with your photos to capture those special moments! I am dependable, reliable and will work with you with the photo look you are trying to achieve and your overall theme of your wedding!

⭐ Major Photography Accomplishments:
1. Taking Brand photos for Marken Michael - NFL Carolina Panthers Wide Receiver
2. Taking menu item photos for Wild Wing Cafe Restaurant
3. Taking website photos for Carolina Lawn Services Business
4. Taking headshot photos for Clear Income Strategies Financial Company

📸 If you are looking for an affordable, hardworking and ambitious wedding photographer that will meet your want/needs feel free to contact me! I do provide a comfortable/fun/enjoyable experience as well as a memorable one! Please take a look at my photography projects/reviews below to see if we are a good fit. I am very quick to respond to your messages. Looking forward to hearing from you!

Nick Park

img 6236 51 2025635 161854133550167

2 Reviews for Nick Park Photography

Rupa P. · Married on 05/08/2021

Professional and responsive photographer

Nick was one of the best photographers I’ve worked with. He was always ready to capture the moment. I’ll definitely be recommending him to my friends and family.

Sent on 05/16/2021

• 1628 Silverberry Court Charlotte, NC, 28214 See on map
    Location of (Nick Park Photography)