20 New Mill Pl, Ipswich, MA 01938 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing
  • Deals 2

About Nic M Swanson Makeup Art

Nic M Swanson Makeup Art is a wedding beauty company based out of Ipswich, Massachusetts. Professional makeup artist Nic delights in helping to-be-weds and their wedding parties prepare for their precious day. She strives to reflect each individual’s personal style, from glamorous and chic to natural and boho. She trained under internationally renowned artist David Nicholas and continues to hone her skills and stay on top of current industry trends.

Nic M Swanson Makeup Art offers makeup trials in advance of wedding occasions. Nic specializes in airbrush, traditional, contour, and natural makeup techniques. She will endeavor to enhance your natural beauty and stay true to your tastes and preferences. This dedicated professional travels to venues and beautifies wedding parties. She offers false-lash applications with each makeover and can provide tattoo coverage. She looks forward to hearing from soon-to-be-newlyweds and she tailors her services to suit each client’s needs.

Follow Nic M Swanson Makeup Art on
eb9f6649 4b46 4426 90e7 d4d9fa390641 51 1700515 158022797666942

14 Reviews for Nic M Swanson Makeup Art

Clara M · Married on 12/06/2019

So absolutely amazing!

Nic was the perfect Makeup Artist for me and my bridesmaids! She was professional and so good with making us all look gorgeous! My pictures were flawless thanks to her brilliant work. She was very easy going and assuring. Highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 01/28/2020
  • Jessica

Jessica Kathryn · Married on 12/06/2019

I felt like a princess on my wedding day!

Nic did my makeup for my wedding in December, as and I still do not think that I can come up with the words to describe how beautiful she made me feel! Nic is extremely professional, talented, prompt, flexible, and super fun to work with! During and after the make up trial, she had great advice on face care and facials to get in the months leading up to the wedding day, great day of pointers (like not forgetting to make a playlist for getting ready!) as well as listened and understood exactly what I wanted for the big day. She understood my love of big lashes and even introduced me to my favorite new lip collagen mask! I do and will continue to recommend Nic to anyone and everyone! Everyone deserves to feel as beautiful as I did on my wedding day!

Sent on 01/28/2020

Nic M Swanson Makeup Art Pricing

Nic M Swanson Makeup Art Price Rates

Nic M Swanson Makeup Art FAQ

• What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 175
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides?
    $ 125
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members?
    $ 85
    $ 85
  • Does makeup price include false lashes?
  • What beauty services do you offer?
    Makeup
  • What makeup services do you offer?
    Airbrush Makeup

-5%
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples
  • Nic M Swanson Makeup Art 2
    Book by 2/29!!!

Any couples who book before the last day of February will receive a 10% discount off the total fee for briday makeup!

• 20 New Mill Pl Ipswich, MA, 01938 See on map
    Location of (Nic M Swanson Makeup Art)