244 5th Avenue H 221, New York, NY 10001 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About New York Bridal Hair

New York Bridal Hair is a hair and makeup service in New York, New York. All team members have more than eight years of experience in the hair and makeup industry. They are licensed professionals who specialize in weddings. They provide hair and makeup services in their salon location and at your convenient location.

New York Bridal Hair encourages trial runs for your wedding day services. A hair and makeup trial works out any issues and allows you to make changes. Their talented consultants design stunning hairstyles that are functional and apply flawless makeup. They give you suggestions based on your skin type, skin tone, face shape, and hair length. Their hair and makeup services include:

• Airbrush and contour makeup
  • On-site hair and makeup
  • Wedding party hair and makeup
  • Hair and makeup trial

Untitled3
IMG9667
IMG 3550www

31 Reviews for New York Bridal Hair

This is the best team that you want for your wedding day hair and makeup and for any special occasion! Miki and the team arrived early, and completed everyone on time, despite me and my sisters’ very long thick hair. Miki’s attention to detail is excellent, and the hair she created with her artistry was striking! She stayed with me for touchup until the first dance, however, there were nothing much to touchup, my hair and makeup kept beautifully all night. Another very important aspect of her talent is her personality. She is very supportive, calming and positive. Key personality traits for one of the most important artists to hire on your wedding day. I highly recommend New York Bridal Hair to all the brides in New York City, and look forward to her doing my hair for my next event!

I did a trial with another company at first. Unfortunately, it didn’t work out. He’s famous but not impressive and very expensive….. Then my bridesmaid recommended New York Bridal Hair & Makeup team. Miki, Jenna, and Hatsumi were wonderful! My hair and makeup were picture perfect, I really felt like a beautiful bride! My mom and bridesmaids were brilliantly done as well. My style was elegant, natural, and bit of vintage in it. They listened carefully to the vision I had and did exactly like I wanted. Amazing!!!! Weddings are stressful but they made it much easier. They helped us starting the day so nice and smooth. Highly recommended!!!!

Sarah · Married on 09/21/2014

I hired New York Bridal Hair for my September wedding. They really exceeded my expectations in every way. They created a stunning hairstyle and make-up for my big day that looked similar to my inspiration photos but were tailored to highlight my best features. They also did an amazing job on my bridesmaids.

They traveled to me at no extra cost and really created a fun and friendly atmosphere that helped me relax the morning of my big day.

Miki even accommodated last minute changes to our day of timeline by adding a third technician at no extra cost. She really went above and beyond and was extremely professional. My mom liked her so much when she met her at my trial run that she decided she wanted to get her hair done for the wedding as well...and my mom NEVER gets her hair done. So this was a big vote of confidence and really shows how great a stylist and person she is!

I HIGHLY recommend NY Bridal Hair to any one who wants a stunning look that will last all day/night long!

New York Bridal Hair Pricing

New York Bridal Hair Price Rates

New York Bridal Hair FAQ

• What is the base price for blowouts for brides? $ 240.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for brides? $ 85.00
  • What is the base price for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 85.00
  • What is the price of trial service for blowouts for attendants/family members? $ 85.00
  • What is the base price for updos/styling for brides? $ 240.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for brides? $ 85.00
  • What is the price of trial service for updos/styling for attendants/family members? $ 85.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for brides? $ 50.00
  • What is the base price for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 140.00
  • What is the price of trial service for airbrush makeup for brides? $ 90.00
  • What is the base price for traditional makeup for attendants/family members? $ 80.00
  • Does makeup price include false lashes? No
  • Which of the following are included in prices? Assistant Fee, Consultation, Travel Fee
  • What beauty services do you offer? Consultations, Group Services, Hair, Makeup, Mult. Stylists, Licensed
  • What hair services do you offer? Blowouts, Updos / Styling, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair

• 244 5th Avenue H 221 New York, NY, 10001 See on map