New West Catering

• K'Syrah Catering and Events
  • The Chef's Touch Catering
  • Tamara's Catering

3 Reviews for New West Catering

Fresh, high-quality, delicious, prepared on the spot. We heard about New West through word of mouth and requested the Wine Country Buffet. The staff was very friendly and always with a genuine smile, very attentive to the guests. The one regret of the wedding I have is that I wished I sat down and finished my plate. What I remember still sticks in my mind; the top sirloin and king salmon were juicy and moist, the asparagus was fresh and lemony, the hors d'oeuvres over the top. I was told by a friend who is a wedding planner that most don't remember the food, but I disagree. So many mentioned how delicious the food was, and I generally think that was a part of making our wedding classy, but still fun and enjoyable. I'd highly recommend New West if you want to treat your guests to first-class dining.

Sent on 01/24/2013

Suzanne · Married on 09/05/2010

Amazing!! I'm still receiving rave comments from my guests about the food and most particularly about the cheese display with the honeycomb. Everything was delicious, beautifully displayed, and Janet & Jeff were delightful to work with. I highly recommend!

Sent on 09/22/2010
  • W

Wendy · Married on 10/18/2008

They were beyond wonderful! Janet and Jeff were a pleasure to work with. The food was AMAZING. They were flexible, informative and professional at every turn. I highly recommend New West to any bride/event in the Santa Barbara area.

Sent on 12/18/2008

• Buellton, 93427 See on map
    Location of (New West Catering)