3619 S. Baldwin Rd, Lake Orion, MI 48359 Map · Phone number

About New Creations Flower Company

Our passion is to create a fresh and unique design for each bride that we have the privledge of working with. We believe that it is our quality, attention to detail and team approach that sets us apart from our peers.

We take great pride in the ability to remove any anxiety or stress brides may be experiencing by working with each couple individually to create a personalized design unqiue to their special day.

Follow New Creations Flower Company on

New Creations Flower Company 7
  • Samantha

Samantha Lhermitte · Married on 06/22/2019

Perfection!

Working with Kate/New Creations Flower Co. was so wonderful! She brought our entire vision to life and then some! Kate created grougeous bouquets, boutonnières, bracelets, a stunning floral arch, a gorgeous hanging basket installation, little floral touches on the aisle, stunning centerpieces etc. SO many guests commented on how beautiful it all looked. She worked hard to find the flowers we liked in the colors we selected. She ordered special greenery to build the structure of the arch. She incorporated beautiful scented lavender for our French countryside theme. Kate tracked down floral containers we loved (I was picky!). She also participated in a event mock up so we could get a better picture of what everything would look like together. Kate also supplied candles for the tables, and she was so smart and creative with them - our venue wouldn’t allow candles without protection like glass around them and we didn’t love that look, so she drilled a hole in the top of pillar candles and fit a tea light candle inside them - it looked perfect! Also Kate is incredibly easy to work with, over delivered, and is one of the nicest people we met in the whole wedding planning process. I would recommend her to anyone in lower Michigan!

Sent on 08/01/2019
    New Creations Flower Company 8
    New Creations Flower Company 9
    New Creations Flower Company 10

Maria · Married on 07/27/2018

I could not imagine more beautiful flowers and greenery for my wedding! Kate's work is absolutely incredible and I knew from the beginning that I could trust her instinct, artistry, and talent. She took my rough ideas and created refined and beautiful arrangements for every aspect of my wedding that exceeded my expectations. For example, she had the fantastic idea of adding blueberries around the white, blue, and green floral arrangements and my guests absolutely loved that! Kate was an absolute joy to work with; I would recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 08/03/2018

Lauren · Married on 11/04/2017

Kate was an absolute joy to work with. From the moment my now husband and I met with her we immediately felt special and completely at ease and confident of her vision and skill. Kate's talent is incredible and I can honestly say that on the day of our wedding we were blown away by the beauty and grace of her work. I'm still dreaming of the deep cranberry tapers and stunningly gorgeous floral arrangements as well as our incredible ceremonial arch that was tastefully adorned with greenery throughout. Honestly, she brought our vision to life in a way I could never have imagined and we'd recommend her to everyone and anyone. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts, Kate! <3

Sent on 12/20/2017

New Creations Flower Company FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 260.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 126.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 13.00
  • What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 139.00
  • What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)? $ 284.00
  • Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services? $ 5,642.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Eclectic
  • Which of the following services do you provide? Clean Up, Consultations, Delivery, Samples, Set Up, Venue Visit

• Lauren Rosenau Photography
    Lauren Rosenau Photography Wedding Photographers

The best florist in Charlotte! I work with New Creations Flower Company for the majority of my weddings, and no matter what the style of the wedding is, Melanie goes above and beyond for her brides, and creates truly beautiful spaces with her creative vision.

• Craig David Butler Studios
    Craig David Butler Studios Wedding Photographers

We really like Kate and all of the people at New Creations. They are so personable and have such an attention to detail that makes them stand out. One of the keys to great photos is great flowers that are properly cared for and most of all will not fade or look stressed throughout the wedding day and New Creations always provides the best.

• 3619 S. Baldwin Rd Lake Orion, 48359 See on map