5620 N Western Ave, Peoria, IL 61614 Map · Phone number

About Neil Cowley Photography & Video

Neil Cowley's wedding photojournalism sees through the cliche to the heart of the action, emotion and environment of your wedding to present you with artistic photos that are just as much as everything you felt on your wedding day.

Follow Neil Cowley Photography & Video on

3972200250b5d9259b1co

11 Reviews for Neil Cowley Photography & Video

• Danielle

Danielle · Married on 05/07/2011

We booked Neil to shoot our wedding on May 7th and we are beyond thrilled with the outcome. Neil is very easy to work with and extremely accomodating.

He captured every special moment that day! He even put together a slide show of about 150 pictures which was a complete surprise. I have lliterally watched the show 100 times.

We have had so many compliments on our photos. I highly recommend Neil to anyone in search of a professional photograher. His rates are fantastic and I guarantee you will not be disappointed.

Thank You Neil for capturing our special day. Everytime I look at the photos I am beyond thrilled.. I wouldn't change anything. Perfection!!

Here's the link to the slideshow. Turn up the volume :)

Sent on 06/21/2011

Natalie · Married on 03/06/2010

We’re so glad we chose Neil for our 1st wedding anniversary. We wanted our first year celebration memorable. Trust me the pictures came out even better than our wedding photos last year. He is very creative. Every special moment was captured in the pictures. He is wonderful. We’re certainly him next time we have a special occasion. I’ve already recommended to all my family and friends.

Sent on 04/08/2010

Marta · Married on 03/05/2010

We booked Neil for our 10th wedding annivesary and had the whole family come on in. Neil is a true professional and catered to our request and needs for specific shots we envisioned for our special day. The photos were exactly what we agreed upon and wanted....extremely talented and cannot say enough wonderful things about Neil!

He's a true professional, very friendly, extremely creative, knows what he's doing, and very approachable. Neil took every picture on our "wish list" and snapped a few extras that were just amazing. He captured just about every special moment. He got to the destination on time..in fact a little earlier which was great, he didn't mind following us to several other locations, made everyone feel at ease, and exceeded all of our expectations. We've already recommended him to friends, family and colleagues and will certainly continue to do so.

Definitely book him! His rates are FANTASTIC and we're still getting compliments on our photos! You will not be disappointed, BELIEVE ME!

If you're searching for a photographer who will capture the moments you will be very pleased with Neil's work... he is definitely your guy!

Sent on 04/07/2010

Neil Cowley Photography & Video FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 900.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files, Negatives
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Boudoir Shoot, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Toning, Digital Files, Negatives, Thank You Cards
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Contemporary, Film, Natural, Photojournalism, Vintage
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Boudoir Shoot, Custom Graphics, Destination / Travel, Engagement Shoot, Hand-Coloring, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Second Shooter, Slideshow, Toning, Trash The Dress, Video, Wedding Portraits

• Denise Cregier Photographer
    Denise Cregier Photographer Wedding Photographers

Unbelievable talent, artistry, and dedication to his work! Super great guy to work with!

• Jerry Yoon Photographers
    Jerry Yoon Photographers Wedding Photographers

Neil Cowley's work speaks for itself. As a committed wedding photojournalist myself, I can wholeheartedly endorse his body of work. From capturing the bride and groom at their best moments to the silly pictures that you'll cherish when you're old enough to forget what just happened on your wedding day. His passion for the art and his couples comes across in all his images. Neil is also a very giving person as he's volunteered as a mentor at one of the country's most intense wedding photojournalism workshops and has mentored me through some tough situations. His insight into capturing peak moments and looking beyond the obvious has given me added confidence in so many situations. If he's that good at mentoring, imagine what he can do for your wedding!

• Stacey Doyle Photography
    Stacey Doyle Photography Wedding Photographers

While I personally adore photography, I do not enjoy being photographed!! Which means I have very few images of myself and those few that I do, I've never really been head over heels about. Neil created some headshots for me while he was traveling through the New England area. His patience and calm demeanor kept me in front of the camera and not running in the opposite direction; he made the process into a positive experience, I felt like myself in front of his lens. Most importantly, when I saw the end result, I could honestly say 'Those images are me.' Neil is a one of a kind artist, teacher, mentor and creative spirit. Do not be surprised, after working with Neil, you may walk away feeling that you have just made a new friend.

• 5620 N Western Ave Peoria, 61614 See on map