40 Wall Street, New York, NY 10005 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Pricing

About Neapolitan Express

Neapolitan Express is an eco-friendly mobile wedding caterer in New York City. Their food trucks, which run entirely on renewable energy, serve authentic Naples-style pizza. Their unique service is ideal for couples who want to take a fresh, environmentally-friendly approach to catering their wedding.

This distinctive mobile service can accommodate weddings both intimate and grand, whether you have invited ten of your dearest loved ones or thousands of guests. The dedicated team at Neapolitan Express will travel to you, doing their utmost to make planning your big day easier. Additionally, you and your partner don’t have to worry about setup or cleanup as everything is completely mobile. Furthermore, their passionate staff is happy to work with couples to best understand their desires and meet their needs.

Cuisine

This contemporary catering company will prepare mouth-watering pizza with natural, non-genetically altered ingredients in less than two minutes for your guests to enjoy. In addition to classic toppings of mozzarella and pepperoni, your loved ones can also enjoy more exotic pairings such as artichokes and truffle cream. For those with a sweet tooth, Neapolitan Express serves a decadent dessert pizza featuring Nutella, powdered sugar, and almonds.

Follow Neapolitan Express on

3 Reviews for Neapolitan Express

1 User photo

• Mo Farrell

Mo Farrell · Married on 06/22/2019

Pizza truck wedding of our dreams

We hired a Neapolitan Express truck for our wedding, and we were blown away! The pizza was unbelievably delicious and our guests were very happy. And leading up to the wedding they were super flexible, responsive, and more affordable than most catering options we found in the NYC area. We did a thorough search for the perfect pizza truck for our wedding, and Neapolitan Express really nailed it. They were patient with us as we asked a million questions and eventually built our own pizza menu based on the ingredients they had, and they were accommodating - using the bamboo plates we brought instead of their own pizza boxes, and letting us tape up on the truck our own menu that my husband designed. We also loved that their ingredients are organic and their truck is eco-friendly. It was important to us that our vendors shared our values. I was smart enough to find a few minutes to shove the pizza in my face during the wedding, and months later I'm still thinking about how good it was. I'll have no shame going to one of their brick and mortar locations and ordering my custom wedding pizza one of these days.

Sent on 10/27/2019

Lisa K. · Married on 04/27/2019

Post-elopement Party

We had Neopolitan Express cater our post-elopement party in April and I highly recommend them. I did a lot of food truck research before choosing them and found them to be affordable and very easy to work with.

The menu is simple but provides plenty of options for made-to-order pizzas. They brought along vegan cheese for our guests with dietary restrictions. I had never tried their pizza before having them at the party and it surpassed all of my expectations. The personal pizzas were large (cut into 4 pretty decent sized slices) , really delicious, came out quickly, and were served in to-go boxes that were sturdy and easy for everyone to eat out if. We provided plates, but I don’t think anyone needed to use them.

The two staff members in the truck were professional and friendly. The truck itself is really cool looking with a large window on one side so you can see everything being made.

They arrived on time, set up quickly in the street parking spaces we had blocked off, and didn’t need a thing from us. Our guests were really impressed and I have said out loud more than once that I wish I had an occasion to use them again!

Sent on 10/29/2019

Neapolitan Express Pricing

Neapolitan Express Price Rates

Neapolitan Express FAQ

• What is the average catering price per person for plated service?
    $ 25.00
    Delivery
    Set Up
    Clean Up
    Flatware
  • What event services do you provide?
    Delivery
    Set Up
    Clean Up
  • What catering services do you provide?
    Custom Menu
    Dessert
    Family Style
    Lunch
    Plated
    Server(s)
  • What types of cuisine do you cater?
    Italian
  • What dietary needs can you accommodate?
    Gluten Free
    No Pork
    Nut Free
    Organic
    Vegan
    Vegetarian
  • Which of the following items can you provide?
    Flatware

• 40 Wall Street New York, NY, 10005 See on map
    Location of (Neapolitan Express)
  • 512 7th Ave New York, NY, 10018 See on map
    (646) 791-5480 (Phone number)
    Monday - Wednesday | 7am - 12am Thursday - Friday | 7am - 3am Saturday | 8am - 3am Sunday | 8am - 12am
    Location of (Neapolitan Express)