Nato Tuke Photography

Engagement
Shoot included

Nearby Vendors to Consider

About Nato Tuke Photography

I’m gonna keep it real with you!

The memories you have of your wedding day will be more than just closeups of wedding bands and you walking down the isle. I will, of course, get some beautiful shots of those details too but I'm more of a visual story teller - and on your wedding day, I’ll be trusted to be your second set of eyes (a job I don’t take lightly!). Your mom beginning to tear up as you put on your wedding dress or tux, that special moment you and your partner lock eyes for the first time at the alter and when you were busy entertaining guests, you KNOW I photographed your grandma getting low to Notorious B.I.G! I might have even joined her for a second while I snapped away. These are all the moments that will make your wedding day, well, yours! And I’ll be there to capture it all as it unfolds.

Categories: Wedding Photographer

Proofs (2)
Boudoir Shoot (1)
Prints (1)

Nato is a ninja,
her ability to capture the moment seamlessly, without interruption, is incredible!
Additionally, Nato is a joy to be around. She's laid back, calm, patient, thoughtful, careful, attentive, professional and masterful in her ability to making a lasting impression.

I recommend Nato Tuke Photography 110%!!!

Profile Picture Chelsea, 8/1/20, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I found Nato in the most millenial way possible: through Instagram. And it was love at first like.

SHE HAS AN EXCELLENT EYE
I've worked with her three times in different settings: Engagement session at an amusement park, on the streets of Manhattan, and at a grand and elaborate theater for our wedding. All three with different lighting situations, different logistics, different feel and she captures it all beautifully.

SHE MAKES YOU FEEL COMFORTABLE BEING PHOTOGRAPHED
Granted, I'm very comfortable in front of the camera LOL and so is my guy so working with her was seamless and a lot of fun. She takes staged photographs really well but she's excellent at capturing the spontaneous moments as well.

SHE'S COLLABORATIVE
Probably my favorite thing about her is that she makes the whole session and process feel so collaborative. Bouncing off ideas with her about the look and feel of our wedding photos was super effortless. I sent her a couple of Pinterest boards about the aesthetic I was looking for and she matched it all.

SHE'S FAST
SHE DOES EXCELLENT POST-PROCESSING
SHE IS A DREAM TO WORK WITH

A lot of people won't tell you this but your wedding is only as good as the vendors you pull in. Nato and her assistant were with us from beginning til (almost) end of our wedding and to be honest - when they left, Brian and I got so sad.

Your HMU artists are there in the morning to help you prep. Your caterer is working the back end. Your planner is running around making sure everything is as planned.

But your photography and videography team are there WITH YOU every step of the way so you can't help but form a bond with them because they're like your shadows, allies, and creative consultants all rolled into one.

I'm so ecstatic with how our photographs came out with Nato, I almost want another huge event to plan so I can hire her again. ALMOST.

Profile Picture Paola, 12/2/17, 1 Review
Category: Photography
Services Used: Digital Files, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, Second Shooter

So few things in life do we give both to our parents and to our (future) kids. So many major purchases — cars, wedding dresses, snazzy electronics — are in use for somewhere between 3 to 10 years, and then they’re done for. You throw them away. You get a new one.

But you can’t get a new life. You only get one.

So doesn’t it make sense to invest remembering the best moments in life? To choose not just a photograph, but one that is art? Something worth framing, something worthy of display throughout generations of hallways?

That is what Nato Tuke does: she turns your best moments into art.

To me, this is the highest purpose of photography. If this is what you’re looking for, Nato is your artist.

I think Nato churns out such consistently high-quality work not only due to her high talent, but because she’s so down-to-earth and easy to work with and she knows which mode to switch into to get the right shot: sometimes she must to preserve the moment without injecting herself into it; sometimes she must create the shot. Her portfolio speaks to her judgment in these matters far better than my words could.

Nato will always be my family photographer; I encourage you to consider her for yours, as well.

Maria Santiago