Davis, CA 95618 Map · Phone number

About Nathaniel Vigeant Images

I can't get enough of what I do; I'm so happy to have so many opportunities to photograph such amazing people and places! I simply want to take the most incredible pictures possible and ensure that I have the most satisfied clients who appreciate them, constantly motivating be to be the best that I can be.

It was over twenty years ago when I got my hands on my mother's 110 film camera. Passion consumed me and I've been taking photos ever since. Today I'm as happy as ever capturing the world and its inhabitants through my lens and preserving some of their most cherished moments.

I'm originally from the coastal city of New Bedford Massachusetts, which is where I grew up before moving to Virginia with my family in 1988. In 2002 I decided that I wanted to spend more time outside in a beautiful mountain setting, so I moved to South Lake Tahoe California. Since then, I moved 2 hours west where I studied economics at the University of California in Davis, where I currently reside and practice photography today.

I've been consistently studying all aspects of photography and photo processing, and have worked as a photojournalist/sports photographer for the California Aggie, while traveling around the world to take on other projects, both personal and professional.

MG1212