53 Hawthorne, Zionsville, IN 46077 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Real Weddings 1
  • Deals 1

About Nathaniel Edmunds Photography

We are a brother-sister team with a fresh, cosmopolitan perspective to photography. We each have our own responsibilities and talents yet our clients get the whole package. We are humbled and genuinely excited to collaborate with our clients. Our style of photography is a mixture of well-composed images and candids.

Follow Nathaniel Edmunds Photography on

1 User photo

• Kaleigh

Kaleigh Weisenbach · Getting married on 04/09/2021

Photos for Every Occasion

Nate & Tiff have been taking pictures of my family for thirteen years. They've been there for us with senior photos, engagements, weddings (ten events in 13 years, next year with my sister's wedding in Nashville will be 11 in 14 years!). Most recently, Nathaniel Edmunds photographed our wedding in downtown Indianapolis. When you work with Nate & Tiff, they aren't just taking pictures, they're helping you tell your story for decades to come. With another wedding happening at our venue at the same time, I was concerned about a lack of space for photos. Tiff to the rescue, "let's go downtown!" I defaulted to the downtown standards like the monument and the capitol as suggestions because I knew I wanted the skyline featured in some way. Nate did one better and they directed us to the canal which had the perfect skyline backdrop. I have to give Tiffany a huge shoutout, they have worked with so many vendors that if you need a recommendation, she's the first one I'd ask. We wouldn't have found our venue or our coordinators without Tiff looking out for us. If you're looking for the perfect day, get Nate & Tiff on board, they'll make it memorable for every guest involved.

Sent on 11/10/2019

Nicole · Married on 05/25/2019

FUN and Extremely Professional

ate and Molly were a dynamic duo (very funny and entertaining in addition to professional). Both sets of parents, myself and the groom loved having them at the wedding to capture our special day. The group photos were so efficient. The whole night is a bit of a happy blur, but I know looking back at the photos it will be fun to see more of ‘what was going on’. For any future bride (or corporate event) I will highly recommend Nathaniel Edmunds photography.

Sent on 06/13/2019

Nathaniel Edmunds Photography's reply:

Thank you, Nicole! We loved photographing your beautiful wedding. And...you aren't the only bride who describes their night as a blur :) XOXOX
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 10/17/2015

One of the best decisions my husband and I made during wedding planning was booking Nate and his team to photograph our wedding! We feel so incredibly lucky that they were available! The photos are absolutely amazing and every detail was captured beautifully! Somehow Nate managed to make us look as amazing as we both felt that day, and captured truly some of the best photos ever taken of us, our family, and our friends. Working in a unique environment like the Central Library in Indianapolis cannot be an easy task with all of the different types of lighting, but every photo is absolute perfection! I have spent the better part of a day looking through all of the amazing photos and am finding it incredibly hard to pick my favorite few as they're all amazing! Thank you so much for being incredibly fun to work with, capturing our day so beautifully, and producing such amazing photos! If you are a couple looking to book for your wedding or any other event, look no further. Nathaniel Edmunds Photography is the best team of photographers out there! Thank you both so much. You were a blast to work with!

Sent on 11/12/2015

• Nathaniel Edmunds Photography 1
    -5%
    5% discount for WeddingWire couples

• Indiana State Museum Museum Weddings

Nathaniel Edmunds Photography is an amazing photographer/photographer team to work with. If you want high quality and beautifully artistic photography that captures light, people, and atmospheres with a marvelous twist, then they should be a top choice.

• 53 Hawthorne Zionsville, IN, 46077 See on map
    9-3 Monday thru Friday Evenings and weekends by appointment only.
    Location of (Nathaniel Edmunds Photography)