Lake Mills, WI 53551 Map · Phone number
1 review

About Nathan Franke Photography

Hi, I'm Nathan. I am a Lake Mills, WI based fine art photographer, covering both the Madison and Milwaukee metro areas, and everything in-between. I specialize in infant, child, maternity, engagement, and lifestyle photography. I also do corporate, product, and studio photography.

Why Me?
I can shoot whatever you'd like, in whatever style you'd like. You're the client, my job is to give you what you want. Just because I specialize in candid portraits doesn't mean I can't shoot food for your restaurant menus, or headshots for your company's annual report. I can bring my studio and my expertise to whatever subject you need photographed.

I don't enjoy shooting posed portraits with forced smiles and uncomfortable clothing. I prefer to catch candid smiles in a comfortable location, be it a local park, an event, or your own home.

What about weddings?
Each wedding is as unique as the couple getting married, so I don't believe in prescribed packages. I have a wide range of options, and each is billed separately. You only pay for the items that are important to you.

How much?
When you sign up for a portrait session, you get a 1-2 hour photo session at the location of your choice. Within a week, you will receive a link to a private, password-protected gallery that you can share with family and friends. You will also receive a CD of high-resolution images and the rights to print them for unlimited personal use.

You can order prints through my website, should you choose. I offer a full line of enlargements, canvas prints, standees, and other items for reasonable prices. Should you want a photo book, please contact me, and I can arrange that as well.

If you prefer to order prints from another source, I can provide advice on which printers to use, as some are better than others.

A basic session is $75

MG3614
MG3487

1 Reviews for Nathan Franke Photography

Marie · Married on 07/16/2011

Nathan was a joy to work with! He did our engagement, rehearsal, and wedding photography. He is really great at capturing the emotions and feeling of the moment in his photography! I loved his ideas for pictures and he was very open to my suggestions for pictures as well. By the time we returned from our honeymoom, he had already completed touching up our pictures and had uploaded them (password protected) to his website where we could download any pictures we wanted right away. He also gave us a CD of all the pictures. My absolute favorite shot is one of my husband as I was walking down the aisle. I will never forget the love that shone through his eyes because I have a picture that captures the exact feelings! He did an amazing job of including our flower girls and ring bearers in the photography which usually get left out. He was really great with the kids! Great experience with even better results! Thanks Nathan!!

Sent on 08/04/2011

Nathan Franke Photography FAQ

• What primary photographic style do you identify with?
    Contemporary
    Photojournalism
    Traditional
  • What photography services do you offer?
    High-Res Images
    Slideshow
  • What photography items do you offer?
    Albums
    Digital Files
    Prints
    Proofs

• Lake Mills, 53551 See on map
    Location of (Nathan Franke Photography)