McKinney, TX 75070 Map · Phone number

About Nate Henderson Photography

Nate Henderson is a fine art photographer and enjoyer of all things bright and beautiful. He is based out of McKinney, Texas but often travels all over this big, beautiful Earth to photograph weddings.

97f899060b374392 1253892668161 SavannahWeddingPhotography005
The Kiss
The Kiss
Love this, Bride and Groom in Savannah
Love this, Bride and Groom in Savannah
A sweet moment between husband and wife on the marsh at Whitefield Chapel.
A sweet moment between husband and wife on the marsh at Whitefield Chapel.
The wedding party at the beach. A shot "before the shot."
The wedding party at the beach. A shot "before the shot."
Bride, Savannah GA
Bride, Savannah GA
97f899060b374392 1253892668161 SavannahWeddingPhotography005

5 Reviews for Nate Henderson Photography

Michelle · Married on 10/19/2013

Nate and his wife did a beautiful job with our wedding photography. The pictures were perfect and they looked very natural. I didn't want wedding photos that were all posed and looked like a bunch of strangers. Nate has a really organic way of photographing people that makes them feel comfortable and act like themselves. We definitely made the right decision choosing Nate.

Sent on 12/27/2013

Tara · Married on 06/16/2011

Nate and Laura are WONDERFUL. There really is no way to put into words how amazing they are both personally and professionally. We met several photographers and a few husband/wife teams but the instant we met Nate and Laura we were at ease. Their work is phenomenal and the day after the wedding (less than 24 hours after the ceremony) Nate posted a slide show snippet for us to see! Many of our guests talked to them throughout the evening and told us how wonderful they were to work with. They are very laid back and personable. We were a little anxious about the price in the beginning but knowing what I know now---THEY ARE SSOOO WORTH it and MUCH more. You will not be disappointed if you hire them!

Sent on 06/24/2011

Lindsey · Married on 08/14/2010

My mom and I had knock-down, drag-out arguments over photography for my recent wedding. Most photographers she wanted I thought were "old and stuffy," and most photographers I found exciting were too cutting edge for her, and far too expensive for art she didn't understand.

When we met Nate and Laura, we were both immediately at ease. Their personalities won over both of us, and their talent speaks for itself. They assured my mom they would get plenty of posed family pictures for albums, and assured me they would also capture the artsy shots I wanted to help tell our day in a photojournalistic style. They did all this for well within our budget, and did not compromise quality one bit.

Our pictures are gorgeous. I get teary just looking at them, because I can remember exactly how I felt when everything was happening. They captured *everything,* even the ones where it was obvious I was tired of smiling (part of the story is part of the story! haha).

I look forward to staying in touch with them through Facebook and their blog, and continuing to watch their talents and business grow and flourish. All the best to Laura and Nate!

Sent on 12/09/2010