Wheaton, IL 60187 Map · Phone number

About Natalie Kiburg Photography

I took my first photography class in High School. Since then, I have focused on capturing unique moments between people in a photojournalistic way. Natalie Kiburg Photography focuses on not only the modern formals for your wedding day, but the candids. The moments you didn't even realize were being captured. I want to make the little moments everything, so that when you look back on your wedding day album, you remember everything in such great detail, you can re-live it again and again.

Follow Natalie Kiburg Photography on

Natalie Kiburg Photography 5
  • W

Wade Fernkorn · Married on 06/16/2018

Fernkorn-Thatcher Wedding

Natalie was amazing! From our engagement photos to our wedding reception Natalie was in the game and she delivered. We get compliments all the time on our photos and we couldn’t be happier with them. If you really want someone that is going to listen to what you ask for, Natalie is the photographer you want to capture your special day.

Ali · Married on 10/06/2017

Natalie was truly spectacular throughout my entire engagement and wedding! She was able to accommodate my 7 month timeline, and was a big help to me in suggesting locations for our engagement photos. I didn't have specific shots/poses for her but that wasn't a problem at all! Even as the session went on, if I had an idea about a shot or an area I thought would look good she would listen and set up the shot to make it look the best. As the wedding came closer, she was adamant about letting her know if I had any specific shots I wanted so I felt comfortable doing so instead of feeling "bossy".

Within 2 weeks of the wedding we spoke about the flow of the big day, anything she needed to be aware of, and any specifics that I was looking for. Then came my wedding day and I honestly do not know what I would've done if she wasn't there! She was professional, patient, knowledgeable, and efficient. Since I hired planners, I assured her that someone would be around to help out with positioning my dress so she didn't have to and unfortunately my planners were MIA during the pictures at our venue. Without skipping a beat she was positioning me, my husband, AND my dress all while lugging around heavy cameras. She was also a prominent figure throughout the reception, whenever anything was happening I would catch a glimpse of her in the midst of it determined to get the best shot.

With both our engagement shoot and our wedding, Natalie was able to capture how much love my now-husband and I have for each other that words can't explain. Her photos are beautiful and breathtaking; it's obvious how passionate she is about her work. It was hard seeing how amazing the sneak-peaks turned out and not get anxious about seeing the rest! Highly recommended!

Natalie Kiburg Photography 6
    Natalie Kiburg Photography 7
    Natalie Kiburg Photography 8
    Natalie Kiburg Photography 9
    Natalie Kiburg Photography 10

Natalie Kiburg Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 900.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 1,670.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? Additional Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Liability Insurance, One Event / Day
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Prints