611 Crest St., Wheaton, IL 60187 Map · Phone number

About JFKPHOTO

Welcome to jfkphoto, my name is Jeff Kash and I'm the owner and principal Photographer at jfkphoto.com. I specialize in capturing and presenting relaxed fashionable portraits, stunning details and real moments for couples in the Chicagoland area and beyond. Photography has been my full time profession for over 16 years. I have photographed weddings in the middle of Chicago winters to the extreme of tropical Florida Keys and many locations inbetween. My background originated in commercial photography which built a strong foundation of technical knowledge and lighting skills that comes in handy with some of the challenges of wedding photography. Meeting new people and the excitement of shooting at different locations really are some of the biggest perks. That and ofcourse a lifelong love of photography. Feel free to check out my new blog. jfkphoto.wordpress.com Cheers! Jeff

rec
401copy2
0134wd

9 Reviews for JFKPHOTO

Melinda · Married on 09/10/2011

My wedding was Beatles Love show themed wedding at Brookfield Zoo so I knew I would need a photographer that was unique that could capture the not only the details, but someone who could capture the essence of that magical day and retell that story through photos. Jeff Kash did just that and so much more.

Jeff was always prompt with his phone calls and emails; he arrived at my wedding venue early with second photographer Nick. From the minute I walked in until the very last minute of my wedding Jeff was there taking pictures; however his presence never seemed overwhelming.

I am so grateful I choose Jeff because my wedding day was photos were stunning. He worked months with me to get my wedding day book just right; not because I did not like what I saw ... I LOVED what I saw and wanted more! My wedding day book is hands down the most unique wedding book anyone has ever seen! He was even so kind to a special gift for my mother, a miniature version of my wedding book so she can carry it in her purse and show it off to everyone.

I hope you choose Jeff Kash because is an amazing photographer, there are no gimmicky photos with him. Your photos will be genuine and capture your day and will retell your beautiful wedding day story for years to come!

Sent on 05/05/2012

Sarah · Married on 06/11/2011

We really enjoyed using JFK Photo and love the results. Jeff was very helpful during our initial meeting and helping us to plan the day. He took the initiative to go scout out potential picture locations before the day. On the wedding day it was raining but he was able to think of other creative locations for the pictures. He always replied to our calls or emails that same day. We would highly recommed JFK Photo.

Sent on 09/30/2011

Samantha · Married on 10/10/2010

Jeff was very professional and easy to work with. Our pictures are beautiful!

Sent on 01/28/2011

Award

JFKPHOTO FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 1,999.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? High-Res Images, One Event / Day, Slideshow, Albums, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,677.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, High-Res Images, Multi. Locations, One Event / Day, Albums, Digital Files, Negatives, Prints, Thank You Cards
  • What primary photographic style do you identify with? Photojournalism
  • What photography services do you offer? Custom Graphics, Liability Insurance, Slideshow
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files, Flush Mount, Prints, Thank You Cards

• Bull Valley Golf Club
    Bull Valley Golf Club Country Club Weddings

JFK Photography has been a top preferred photography at Bull Valley Golf Club for several years now. Jeffery's work presents Bull Valley and our wonderful couples beautifully.

• 611 Crest St. Wheaton, 60187 See on map