Houston, TX 77070 Map · Phone number

About Natalie Harris Design

Congratulations. You've found the one and only AFFORDABLE Couture Bridal DESIGNER in Houston, Texas. Yes, there are plenty of online-only, impersonal, faceless websites for Chinese manufacturers. Then there are local seamstresses, but even the good ones are WAY beyond affordable. I graduated from Purdue University with a degree in Apparel Design. Ever since, I've been madly in love with pairing lovely brides with a gown that innately conveys their personality, be it avant-garde or a timeless classic. You'll benefit from my design background and knowledge of which design lines flatter which figure types, as well as a fantastic knowledge of fabrication and embellishment options. I'll tell you what will work...and what may not. That is the kind of service I pride myself upon, and the kind of service that falls short with putting your trust in a site with no face.

In metro Houston, Natalie travels to you for your consultations. For Austin, Chicago, and central Indiana area brides, you'll work with your local Natalie Harris Design Agent.

Every couture order includes measuring and a designer fashion illustration of YOU in your gown, to show friends and loved ones your special design or for order as Bridal Shower invitations or "Thank You" cards! This is a gallery of just a few of our happy newlyweds.
Contact us today to set up a personal design consultation!

offshoulderstraps
ThankYoucopy

2 Reviews for Natalie Harris Design

Sarah · Married on 10/04/2008

3.5

Natalie's dresses are as special and one of a kind as she is! My dress was a couture design that was an incorporation of ideas between Natalie and myself. I searched everywhere for the "perfect dress" and had come up empty handed, nothing had that ethereal yet glamorous look that I was going for. Natalie completely understood my vision, she really listened to my wants and needs and was able to bring my "Grace Kelly" dress to fruition. I am so thankful for her creative insight and professionalism. I would recommend Natalie to any bride looking for that WOW factor for her big day.

Sent on 04/01/2009

Kourtney · Married on 08/21/2010

1.2
      0.0
      1.0
      0.0
      1.0

I purchased a custom-made bridesmaid gown from Natalie Harris Design and the results were horrible. I gave Natalie a picture of the gown I wanted created and I asked her to follow the exact same pattern--I just wanted the gown in a different color. The product I received was beyond sub-par: it did not follow the pattern of the dress that I gave as a guide and it did not fit my bridesmaid/MOH despite having several fittings for the dress. Natalie did not even have the courtesy to respond to my e-mail when I complained about the dress. I would never recommend her services to anyone.

Sent on 11/02/2010

Natalie Harris Design's reply:

Unfortunately, the local bridesmaid did not try on the dress until the day before the wedding, leaving us unable to correct any fit discrepancy. Despite this, the bride was provided a partial refund to illustrate our sincere regrets.

Natalie Harris Design FAQ

• Which of the following items do you offer? Veils

• Demers Banquet Hall
    Demers Banquet Hall Banquet Halls

• Who did your makeup?
    Who did your makeup? Wedding Hair & Makeup

I have worked with have great respect for Natalie...she and her work are amazing!!!

• Houston, 77070 See on map