Annapolis, MD 21403 Map · Phone number
  • Real Weddings 1

About Natalie Franke Photography

Hi, I'm Natalie. I'm an International Wedding Lifestyle Photographer living in the nautical town of Annapolis, Maryland. I've had the privilege of documenting weddings from New York City, to Seattle, Punta Cana and beyond. And I truly believe I have the best clients in the world.

I believe in creating something that is enduring and true. I believe in eternalizing the moment, in freezing the most precious days of our lives for our children and grandchildren. A photograph is so much more than pixels within a frame, it represents a fleeting time in our lives that we will never get back. I will forever cherish the images of my childhood, the sweet embrace of my grandmother, the way the world looked when I was four feet tall. I find comfort and strength in knowing that photography is forever. It is eternal. It is enduring. It is true.

The power of photography has never ceased to amaze me. The ability to fit a couple's love story within a single frame, to shape the way we see one another - it's quite an incredible thing. My photographic style is designed to be fun and comfortable. I love making my clients laugh, spending a few hours in the great outdoors, just capturing the sunset. I live for the clients that become my friends. The relationships that last years after the weddings are over.

Follow Natalie Franke Photography on

• Real Weddings 36

51 Reviews for Natalie Franke Photography

• Lauren

Lauren · Married on 11/26/2016

Natalie is truly a gift to wedding photography. I have admired her work for years as I am a wedding photographer myself. I always knew I would use her for our big day and she left me absolutely speechless. We have only received our sneak peaks from her and I'm already blown away. Thank you, thank you, thank you Natalie for being the BEST wedding photographer! Eddie and I just love and adore you!!! xo

Natalie and her team were fabulous from start to finish!!!! She is such a gifted photographer and was absolutely wonderful to work with. Our wedding day was over 100degrees and she kept us cool, calm, and collected while we took photos outside! Our photos turned out perfect and we couldn't be happier! Thank you Natalie!!!

Kailey · Married on 05/14/2016

Natalie is the best photographer by far!! All of our pictures are stunning and they are exactly how we envisioned them to be!! I would highly recommend her! She is not only great at being a photographer but also very personable and so helpful!!

Natalie Franke Photography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding photography services? $ 5,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 6,400.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? 2nd Shooter, Add'l Hours, Engagement Shoot, High-Res Images, Digital Files
  • What photography services do you offer? High-Res Images, Liability Insurance
  • What photography items do you offer? Albums, Digital Files

Real Weddings

• EVENTPRO Design and Production
    EVENTPRO Design and Production Wedding Decor & Lighting

Amazing photos, plain and simple. So awesome to work with, you can't go wrong with Natalie! She is so happy for her clients and it shows in her work. Meet her and be amazed!

• 2hands studios
    2hands studios Wedding Rentals

Natalie is by far the nicest person in the wedding business! True to herself and her vision and such an amazing photographer. Love, love, love her work!

• INTRIGUE
    INTRIGUE Wedding Florists

Sweetness and romance is featured in this photographer's work. Her love for her career and for the couple's she works with gives her a unique vision into each wedding.

• Annapolis, MD 21403 See on map
    (Phone number)
    Tuesday through Thursday 9am to 5pm. Saturdays I'm generally shooting weddings and my schedule varies on Sundays/Mondays!