Terre Haute, IN 47805 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing

About Naomi Leah Designs

I believe that a simple, yet sophisticated, design is the most effective way to communicate to your audience. I focus on excellent client service, timely communication, and creating something unique for every project that comes my way. With a variety of clients and locations comes a variety of ways to work together. Whether it be face to face or over a long distance, I look forward to creating something special and unique to you!

Follow Naomi Leah Designs on

dsc6694
dsc6671

6 Reviews for Naomi Leah Designs

Karen · Married on 07/08/2017

Naomi did such amazing work on our wedding invitations! She came up with several beautiful options for me to choose from, and then used that theme for our save the dates, invitation suite, ceremony programs, and thank you notes. She responded to any questions I had promptly, and always kept me in the loop about what was going on in the design process. I can't say enough good things about her, and recommend her to everyone!

Carlee · Married on 10/15/2016

My fiance and I could not be happier with our Save the Date cards that Naomi designed! After searching on Wedding Paper Divas, Minted, Shutterfly, and VistaPrint, we couldn't find exactly what we were looking for. Not only that, we wanted something personalized that hadn't been used by hundreds and thousands of other couples. Naomi went above and beyond to bring our ideas to life. First, she met with us to discuss what we had in mind. It can be awkward meeting with new people, but Naomi is spunky and down-to-earth, which puts you at ease right away. Whether you know her personally or not, you'll be chatting like friends in minutes. Josh and I had quite a few specifications, and we can be fairly picky, but Naomi was open to all of our ideas. She then communicated with us via e-mail to send draft examples, and we were able to tell her what we liked and didn't like, so in the end she was able to create exactly what we imagined. The whole process was really fun; not only were we able to embrace our creative sides as we helped design the invitation, but we also met with Naomi to pick out stationary, envelopes, etc. Because we did everything locally, Naomi was able to get us the best deals, saving us even more money. If we had done the same process through another company, it would have cost us at least double, if not triple the money. I've had numerous friends and family members contact me after receiving their Save the Dates just to tell me how much they liked the traditional, classic look. I cannot wait to start working with her on our invitations!

Lindy · Married on 08/27/2016

Naomi provided a truly unique design and was extremely easy to work with!

Naomi Leah Designs Pricing

Naomi Leah Designs Price Rates

Naomi Leah Designs FAQ

• What invitation and card products do you offer? Custom Invitations, Imprinted Napkins, Menus, Place Cards, Programs, RSVP Cards, Save the Dates, Thank Yous
  • What services do you provide? Addressing, Assembly, Design, Eco-Friendly, In-Person Consultations, Printing, Shipping
  • What is your minimum order requirement? 100