Nancy Stevens Wedding Flowers

Nancy Stevens Wedding Flowers

Nearby Vendors to Consider

39 Reviews for Nancy Stevens Wedding Flowers

Nancy is top notch. I can't say enough positive things about her. She spent countless hours on the phone with me PRIOR to me ever booking her officially to discuss all my ideas, she was patient, and when I met her in person for our meeting and showed up with 3 very opinionated women she was poised and ready to talk flowers.

THANK YOU FOR BLOWING ME AWAY. I can't thank you enough, the arrangements were beautiful, bigger then I expected, and just jaw dropping. She will work with you and your budget, and you will not believe what she is able to do.

If your in need of a florist in SD STOP you have found her, Nancy is it! Let her blow you away on your wedding day!

Profile Picture Chrystine, 11/15/14, 1 Review
Category: Flowers

Nancy Stevens truly has a wonderful gift when it comes to flowers and arrangements. I am not a flower expert at all but had seen her work first hand at other weddings and knew she would be the one to use for our wedding. I met with her and told her some things I liked and didn't like and basically left it all up to her and she exceeded anything I could have imagined. Her centerpieces and bouquets are a work of art and she really went above and beyond for us. Thank you for everything Nancy!

Profile Picture Ashley, 8/2/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Flowers

Nancy Stevens is beyond amazing, no words can explain what she does!! She did our flowers for our Wedding in July and we thank her so much for all of her help, time and support!! We were so lucky to work with such wonderful people, and we are so grateful for her helping make our beautiful day complete!! She has been such a joy to work with and I am beyond amazed at what wonderful service she provided! Her flowers were the highlight of the entire wedding, they were every where!! I could not believe what I saw and she went overboard and brought so many additional flowers for us to use!! Thank you so much Nancy, you made the day unbelievable!! I would give her 100 stars if I could!!! If you are a bride looking for flowers you must get Nancy Stevens!!

Profile Picture User2989723, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews

Venue Visit
Wholesale/Bulk
5 AWARDS

2 ENDORSEMENTS
Nancy is a fabulous florist! Everything she does is with the utmost love, care and attention to detail. I just adore her gorgeous work and respect her as a fellow wedding colleague. Nancy Stevens always amazes me with her creations and I highly recommend her. You won't be disappointed.

Events