Mylofleur Design Studio

Las Vegas, NV View map
$15,000 Typical Price

$15,000 Typical Price

Quality floral design, as seen in fashion, painting, sculpture, dance, and all forms of artistic expression, draws upon elements found in life. Composition, palette, movement, texture, and emotion are able to be conveyed. When the complete spectrum of expression is opened up, flowers no longer need to fit into an ideal, but rather are able to speak for themselves. I have had the great fortune of working on some truly inspiring projects while networking with many influential and creative individuals along the way. I believe in the power of working together to create a whole that is greater than the sum of its parts. For more information about my career experience, past projects, and current work portfolio, get in touch today.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned

• Jeanna
    Jeanna S. Married on 01/22/2022

The Best Florist

We had unique colors for a January wedding. We had a vision and it came to life. Mylo and her team did a wonderful job from start to finish. Mylo helped step up when our wedding designer had to take a step back. Our guests raved about how beautiful our space was. We love her work and will always recommend her.
  • Hannah
    Hannah R. Married on 10/03/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Floral artist and amazing human being

I don鈥檛 even know where to begin with mylo! I started planning my wedding two years ago and I felt drawn to her work immediately upon seeing it. When we had our first meeting she was so enthusiastic and I really felt like she could take my vision and make it something special. I didn鈥檛 want to go with just any florist, I really wanted someone artistic, whose judgment I could trust and who I could count on to really make my wedding flowers special. Mylo was so on top of it for every meeting and all the plans we made. As time went on and my wedding vision changed she was always so receptive to my changes and making sure I had everything I needed. But where mylo really shines is in her character. Perhaps two months before my wedding, my wedding planner ghosted me. On a whim, I texted Mylo and let her know my situation and she completely took me under her wings and helped me figure things out. She was so kind and comforted me that night and let me know she was there for me. She tried to help me figure out where my planner had gone, tried to help me find a new one and overall just treated more like a friend than a client. She went above and beyond the call of duty for a florist and I cannot recommend her enough. There were so many little things she did for me that I feel like sets her apart from other florists and i can鈥檛 list them all. I think anyone that has her as their florist can really count on having some amazing floral art and pieces at their wedding. Mylo and her work is incredible and choosing her as my florist was the best decision I made for my wedding.
    Ashley M. Married on 10/13/2018

Most magical wedding

Oh gosh, where to start?! I stumbled across Mylo on Instagram during the first few stages of planning my wedding. I really didn鈥檛 know where to begin or what to expect. Upon first meeting Mylo I knew in that moment she was going to be who I work with. Her energy was incredible, her ideas, creativity and ability to take what I had in my head and create them in real life was all so much more than I could have ever asked for. She made my very dated venue look so magical! Her response times were always on point and she ALWAYS took my ideas and made them ten times more beautiful and unique. The day of my wedding, I didn鈥檛 have to overlook anything. She paid such close attention to what I asked for and took care of EVERYTHING. Enough gushing about her creativity and attention to detail, can we touch on what a sweetheart she is?! She is one of the most genuine women ive ever had the pleasure of meeting. I hired her as my florist, but have gained a friend in return. 10 out of 10 recommend her for hire! Best experience anyone could have ever asked for. Thank you for everything, Mylo!
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Rachael's Custom Events Rachael's Custom Events Wedding Planners

I had the good fortune to work with Mylo recently on a last minute destination wedding. Not only was she the utmost professional, her customer service was exceptional - even with the mother of the bride who was very difficult. The flowers were beautiful. I highly recommend Mylo, and look forward to working with her again!

RedRock Wedding Films RedRock Wedding Films Wedding Videographers

This is such a great company to work with. We highly recommend! Thanks again, RedRock Wedding Films, LLC

Las Vegas, NV, 89142
702-908-8660

BY APPT.
Location of (Mylofleur Design Studio)

Other vendors in Las Vegas for your wedding