Las Vegas, NV 89178 Map · Phone number

About Cultivate Goods

Cultivate goods exists to help you make your special event stunning. We design and create beautiful floral arrangements and paper goods that reflect exactly who you are and the vision you have for your event.

We are well versed in our craft and can't wait to help make your dreams a reality! Visit our website or send us a message for a quote and let's get the dreaming started!

Follow Cultivate Goods on

Cultivate Goods 7
  • Jude

Jude Stone · Married on 03/10/2019

Beautiful elopement bouquet

When I first planned my Vegas elopement from Australia, I wasn’t sure I was going to spring for a bouquet. I’m a 40+ second time bride and I wanted low-key and fun.

I got a referral to Sara from my photographer, and the moment I saw her creations my decision was made. I was getting a bouquet! I was especially appreciative of Sara’s elopement package.

Sara and I didn’t have extensive consultation, I gave general guidance on my colour scheme and preferences and left it all with her. On the day of my ceremony, Sara and her assistant delivered the flowers to my hotel and I was absolutely blown away. It was better than I could have hoped for!

Sara has an eye for detail, my bouquet had textured elements, beautiful colours and a unique centrepiece. My partner’s boutonniere had a thoughtful magnetic attachment, rather than needing to use a pin.

I can’t recommend Sara’s work highly enough. I was heartbroken to leave the bouquet in Vegas to travel back to Australia, it was a gorgeous feature for my special day.

Sent on 10/08/2019

Cultivate Goods's reply:

Thank you so much Jude, for trusting me with your wedding bouquet! It makes me so happy that you loved your flowers so much! You were the most ideal bride, letting me use my creativity with your guidance! Thank you! And blessings to you and your partner, I hope your life together is absolutely wonderful ❤️

Audrey · Married on 09/21/2018

Florists in Las Vegas can be incredibly expensive. Sara was incredible in that she knew how to bring our vision to life without breaking the bank.

She listened to our brief and built a stunning proposal; building on our ideas to create a cohesive floral plan that complemented our theme perfectly.

When the floral arrived – it was even more beautiful than I expected. The colours, fragrance and fresh flowers used were absolutely stunning (the stuff of Pinterest dreams!) She completely understood the romantic look we were going for and executed flawlessly.

I would recommend Sara to anyone getting married in Las Vegas!

Sent on 10/02/2018
    Cultivate Goods 8

Cultivate Goods's reply:

Audrey,
    You made my job so easy and it was such a pleasure to work with you! Everyone in your family and wedding party was so kind, and honestly I feel like your wedding was the party of the year! Thank you so much for these kind words and best of luck to you and andrew!

Victoria · Married on 07/18/2018

Sara really got my vision, we wanted something tropical and architectural for our wedding and her ideas were perfect!

All the guests commented on the flowers and the magnolia leaf name places we had went down a treat!

Sara also did our table plan and that too was perfect, we had a few guests who were late to confirm attendance and she was really understanding!

Thanks again Sara for making the flowers an easy and stress free process!

Thanks

Cultivate Goods FAQ

• What is the average price for a bridal bouquet? $ 200.00
  • What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet? $ 100.00
  • What is the average price for a boutonniere? $ 15.00
  • Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services? Consultations, Delivery, Event Design, Set Up
  • How would you describe your floral designs? Classic, Modern, Romantic, Rustic, Vintage

• RedRock Wedding Films
    RedRock Wedding Films Wedding Videographers

This is such a great company to work with. We highly recommend! Thanks again, RedRock Wedding Films, LLC

• Paper Bag Beauty
    Paper Bag Beauty Wedding Hair & Makeup

Their arrangements are always so beautiful and creative ! I love getting to work with Cultivate Goods .

• Las Vegas, 89178 See on map