ACS Floral & Events

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,500 Typical Price

2022 Couples' Choice Awards Winner
$1,500 Typical Price

ACS Floral & Events is a wedding floral design service based out of Las Vegas, Nevada. ACS Floral & Events offers a wide variety of services that provide almost everything you will need for your special day or event. While they specialize in floral design, they can also help plan every specific detail of your big day. Like all of the events they plan, their floral arrangements are truly stunning and are bound to bring together the style and atmosphere of your wedding day.

ACS Floral & Events specializes in classic, glamorous, modern, romantic, rustic, and tropical floral arrangement styles. Some of the arrangements they can provide your event include aisle decor, altar decor, bouquets, boutonnieres, centerpieces, chuppah decor, corsages, flower petals, and single flowers. They offer a wide range of professional floral arrangement services, including:

• Consultations
  • Delivery
  • Event design
  • Floral preservation
  • Samples
  • Set up and clean up
  • Venue visit

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$145

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$65

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$12

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$125

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$135

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$1,500

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Floral Preservation
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Glamorous
Modern
Romantic
Rustic
Tropical

Which of the following services do you provide?

Clean Up
Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Floral Preservation
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

4.8 out of 5 rating

• Shayla
    Shayla N. Married on 09/29/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The flowers made the wedding!

Ann was absolutely amazing in helping me pick the flowers for my wedding. I had a general idea of what I wanted, but wasn't sure how to create my vision and she did just that. Everything went by so smooth, it was very easy to communicate with her and get everything done in a timely manner, even when I made some changes along the way. She helped me create my dream wedding within my budget and I'm so grateful to ACS Floral for that. The flowers were so beautiful, and everyone was raving about them. Thank you guys so much!
  • Daina
    Daina T. Married on 09/17/2022

Beyond beautiful!!

Ann & her team created the most beautiful florals for our September 2022 wedding! I first reached out to her in June for the September wedding, a short timeframe for sure. But, Ann was SO easy to work with and she helped shape my ideas in to a vision which she executed absolutely perfectly!
    She was extremely professional from start to finish and she was so knowledgable. She listened to my ideas, asked for inspiration photos, made some suggestions, sent me some photos for approval and then created the most stunning florals I could have imagined. I had some very specific flowers I didn't like and she worked with me to make absolutely sure I loved every flower there...and they were stunning beyond what I had imagined.
    Also, less than a week before the wedding, I realized I was one centerpiece short. I texted Ann who had already predicted something like this may happen and had ordered extra flowers! She immediately put me at ease and build an additional, stunning centerpiece for us.
    The day of the wedding, she had the ceremony site set up ahead of schedule for photos, left the arch up after the ceremony for more photos AND managed to transition the arrangements from ceremony to reception in under an hour!
    Her team absolutely made my wedding floral dreams come to life, no detail was left out and she gave me exactly what I had imagined and more. I can't praise ACS Florals enough!
    Elle P. Married on 12/11/2021

Amazing Florist!

The most gorgeous florals - Ann Leonardo knocked it out of the park on my Chuppah! My table centerpieces, my arrangements, bouquets were bar none!
  • illustration stars

Lysa & Anthony
29 photos 路 08/19/2019

4760 W. Dewey Dr. #109 Las Vegas, NV, 89118

Appointments Only
Location of (ACS Floral & Events)

Other vendors in Las Vegas for your wedding