ACS Floral & Events Reviews

54 Reviews for ACS Floral & Events

• Jameelah

Jameelah Hudson · Married on 09/13/2020

Flowers were beautiful

Ann with ACS floral was very patient with us especially through the pandemic. She was very accommodating and accomplished the look we desired.

Sent on 09/18/2020
  • Jeff

Jeff Maaño · Married on 04/04/2020

Friendly and Family Oriented

Ann of ACS Floral & Events is kind, creative and accommodating. She took her time to understand our vision yet was still prompt with any correspondence. She seemed very excited about our floral concepts and my fiancé and I cannot wait to see how everything turns out. We definitely would recommend her to anyone who needs a beautiful atmosphere regardless of what kind of event it is!

Sent on 06/11/2019
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 03/13/2020

Amazing Floral

I booked with ACS and I was so amazed by how great it was to work with Ann. She worked with my budget and provided so much useful information on floral arrangements. She made the venue and my bouquets looks absolutely stunning. She arrived early the day of the event and even had everything set up before my bridal party and I arrived at the venue.

Sent on 06/05/2020
  • Anne-Sophie

Anne-Sophie Chalaye · Married on 11/02/2019

Wedding flowers

Ann knows exactly what she is doing and we are so happy we chose her to be our florist for our wedding day. Everything she made and did was absolutely stunning. The flowers were all GORGEOUS. Our centerpieces were to die for and we received compliments all night for how wonderful everything looked and was put together.

Thank you so much Ann! You were amazing!

Sent on 11/04/2019

Rena · Married on 10/06/2019

ACS Floral was amazing

Ann with ACS floral is so sweet and accommodating. She took my ideas and brought them to life. The floral at my wedding was stunning. It was also really affordable which was fantastic. My wedding was 10/6/19 and people are still complementing my flowers!

Sent on 10/27/2019
  • Anna

Anna · Married on 09/19/2019

We love ann at acs

WOW! We got married at Wedgewood Las Vegas on 09/19/19. My floral arrangements turned out so beyond what I was even dreaming of and I owe it all to Ann and her amazing team at ACS florals! If you are debating who to choose, don’t look any further because you’ve found the best Vegas has to offer! Ann was so accommodating whenever I needed anything she was just a text away and when we had our meetings over the phone she would text examples and we planned everything long distance. I absolutely loved working with Ann, she was so sweet and worked with my budget to make sure I had everything I wanted, including a flower crown which was to die for. I really wanted all tall arrangements on all 10 of my tables but as I said before I was working on a budget. Ann worked it out within my budget to where I got Half tall arrangements on the center tables and went with the less expensive shorter ones on the outside tables which created this beautiful view of our reception room. I can’t believe how phenomenal everything turned out!! ACS helped make the wedding of my dreams! Just check out the pictures and you will see what I mean!

Sent on 12/04/2019

Tacoya · Married on 08/05/2019

Best Florist around hands down

Ann is such a creative floral designer. When I signed my contract I wasn’t 100% sure what I wanted but she took my thoughts & delivered. There is no need to search for another florist Ann is your girl! She’s very reliable, communicates in a timely manner & very knowledgeable about her craft.

Sent on 08/17/2019
  • SHAUNDS

Shaunds · Married on 07/07/2019

Thank you!

Thank you guys for making our very special day so perfect with beautiful flowers and floral arrangements! It was everything we hoped for!!

#weddingKHOO

Sent on 07/13/2019

Pam Briones · Married on 03/25/2019

Awesome florist

Ann and her team was amazing. She made my dream wedding possible. The flowers she used were beautiful and my bouquet was the prettiest. I would highly recommend ACS to all the couples out there.

Sent on 03/29/2019
  • ASanAntonio

Agnes · Married on 12/15/2018

Amazing Ann from ACS

There is no exaggeration when I say that Ann was more than amazing in handling our wedding decorations! Our ceremony and reception was located at two separate locations, and quite honestly at a distance, but Ann and her team were still able to accommodate. They were punctual in delivering floral arrangements to the church before the ceremony, then were able to clear the decor at the church's requested time frame. On top of that, they all did an amazing job at decorating the banquet areas of our reception! It all looked beautiful and smelled fresh! Aside from just appreciating her and her team's work, I have to give her special thanks in trying to help us save money, such as re-using the pew bouquets at the reception's head table. She listened to everything we asked for, then took on more tasks 'cause our reception coordinator needed us to delegate certain details to someone else (overseeing the seating chart). I, personally, can't give her enough thanks for the amount of work she and her team did.

Sent on 01/07/2019
  • Kaddyami

Kaddyami · Married on 12/08/2018

Amazing and magical

Ann and her team are amazing! She took my all white vision and ran with it! Her communication is outstanding and I trusted her 100%!! Her instagram page speaks for itself and I was so excited to have her as part of my day! Our center pieces and ceremony decor was perfect! You can tell that she loves what she does! I would recommend her 100000%. This was a destination wedding so she was great at sending me photos of center piece ideas and bouquet examples so it was easier for me to choose! I also attended the wedgewood open house and saw different styles of her work! Everyone loved our floral! What a statement!

Sent on 12/16/2018
  • Y

Yun Hwa · Married on 12/01/2018

Beauty in the Details

I had scrambled pieces of what I wanted and Ann was able to complete the picture with beautiful details that brought the whole day together. She was patient, extremely flexible and created a beautiful landscape for our ceremony and reception.

Sent on 06/01/2019

Megan · Married on 06/10/2018

Terrific experience with ACS floral for my wedding! Ann worked with my budget to create beautiful flowers for my wedding. I got quotes for other vendors and Ann's quote was half the price of the others. I admit that I was a little worried on my wedding day that the arrangements would be small, but that was SOOOO not the case. Everything was stunning. Ann pays attention to quality in her work. When the flowers came in for my bouquet and a few weren't up to par, Ann called me to let me know that she planned to make some changes to what we initially discussed to ensure that it came out beautifully. It did. Amazing value, service, and communication. Don't get ripped off with other vendors, go with ACS!

Sent on 06/29/2018

Jennifer · Married on 05/11/2018

We used ACS Floral for our wedding at Wedgewood at Stallion Mountain. Anne was a pleasure to work with. She was quick to respond to emails and was very helpful when it came to planning our ceremony and reception decor. I sent Ann photos of bouquets, centrepieces and other decor that I liked and she promised to make it happen for us.
    I couldn't be any more impressed by how beautiful everything looked! The flowers and all of the decor was even better than I expected and we received so many compliments on everything. I was blown away!
    I would not hesitate to recommend ACS Floral for your wedding or event. Ann is a miracle worker and I am beyond happy with what she put together for us :)

Sent on 07/03/2018

Breiana · Married on 02/22/2018

Ann was so great helping us pick out our vision for our wedding day.

Vee · Married on 01/27/2018

I got married a couple of days ago and I couldn’t be happier with how perfect my bouquet, centerpieces and other arrangements came out. Ann and her team have been a dream to work with. From the very beginning of the process Ann helped make my vision a reality, we talked about everything from different flowers, colors and different flowers arrangements. Ann is very professional, pays attention to detail and is extremely knowledgeable about her flowers. Our guests at the wedding kept taking my bouquet away all night to take pictures of it LOL. My husbands family even took our centerpieces on an airplane all the way to Atlanta because they loved them so much. If you are a bride looking for an AMAZING florist look no further than ACS Floral and Events, you won’t regret it.

Sent on 01/31/2018

Kadian · Married on 11/25/2017

After making the decision to have a Destination wedding in Las Vegas, I went in search of a florist on weddingwire. I sent out several inquiry emails and immediately loved the level of responsiveness and pricing from ACS Florals. Over the following months leading up to our November 25th wedding, Ann kept in constant communication with me, sharing ideas, adjusting the floral design plan to suit my vision, working with me to stay within my budget and eventually adding pieces that helped to enhance the intimate decor we were aiming for. My wedding would not have been the beauty it turned out to be without Ann's excellent customer service, beautiful high quality florals and her commitment to delivering exceptional service. Everyone is amazed by our pictures. Thank you Ann!

Sent on 12/01/2017

Lindsay · Married on 11/10/2017

My flowers for my wedding day were exactly what I hoped they would be! Everyone loved them!

Nicole · Married on 11/04/2017

Ann took my ideas and made them come to life! She had great suggestions on what would look best put together. She was very kind, professional and responsive. I would definitely recommend using her for ACS Floral again!

Sent on 04/17/2018

Lesley · Married on 11/04/2017

Ann made my day even easier with the perfect flowers and greenery we wanted. Thank you Ann! You really were very professional and helpful with all of my questions before the wedding!

Suyapa · Married on 10/29/2017

Ann was so awesome. We had a destination wedding and basically did all the planning on the phone and text. She knew my vision and created beautiful work. My bouquet was absolutely amazing. The flowers that my daughter held were simple and elegant. If I had to do over again I would chose her again.

Rose · Married on 10/08/2017

Wedgewood’s florist, Ann of ACS, exceeded our expectations. My bridal bouquet was what I’ve imagined it to be. The color really went well with our theme. One of my bridesmaid even told me that she did a great job, my bridesmaids’ dress color really went with the color of my bouquet. Ann was very nice and accommodating. I asked her if she can do a peach/coral draping that would be at the gate of the ceremony with some flowers on top of the draping and she did more than what we asked for, she decorated our venue nicely. The only thing is, I thought the draping on our gazebo will match the color of the draping that we asked at the gate of the garden (it was peach/coral at the gate and white at the gazebo) but even though it did not match. It was still nicely decorated and it worked out well. I would recommend them.

Sent on 06/24/2018

Mary · Married on 09/30/2017

Great job and a very easy process.

Sent on 04/12/2018

Jessica · Married on 09/09/2017

Absolutely beautiful!! I love ACS Floral. From the first meeting to the wedding, amazing and so professional. I wouldn’t have changed a thing. Loved my flowers and my wedding decor. Thank you so much!!

Sophia · Married on 07/21/2017

She was so helpful with each step of the process of picking and choosing floral designs. She did my entire wedding, ceremony and reception. The bouquets were beautiful and I loved the centerpieces. She used my centerpieces as a floral walkway during the ceremony which was such a great idea. It was beautiful and it saved money. She also provided draping with twinkle lighting and a ceiling chandelier. When you looked up, it was so elegant. She was there, on time, working on perfecting your day. Wonderful services.