Cultivate Goods Reviews

25 | Las Vegas, NV

25 Reviews for Cultivate Goods

25 Cultivate Goods Reviews

Audrey · Married on 09/21/2018

Florists in Las Vegas can be incredibly expensive. Sara was incredible in that she knew how to bring our vision to life without breaking the bank.

She listened to our brief and built a stunning proposal; building on our ideas to create a cohesive floral plan that complemented our theme perfectly.

When the floral arrived – it was even more beautiful than I expected. The colours, fragrance and fresh flowers used were absolutely stunning (the stuff of Pinterest dreams!) She completely understood the romantic look we were going for and executed flawlessly.

I would recommend Sara to anyone getting married in Las Vegas!

Sent on 10/02/2018
    Cultivate Goods 1

Cultivate Goods's reply:

Audrey, You made my job so easy and it was such a pleasure to work with you! Everyone in your family and wedding party was so kind, and honestly I feel like your wedding was the party of the year! Thank you so much for these kind words and best of luck to you and andrew!

Victoria · Married on 07/18/2018

Sara really got my vision, we wanted something tropical and architectural for our wedding and her ideas were perfect!

All the guests commented on the flowers and the magnolia leaf name places we had went down a treat!

Sara also did our table plan and that too was perfect, we had a few guests who were late to confirm attendance and she was really understanding!

Thanks again Sara for making the flowers an easy and stress free process!

Thanks

Vicky

Cultivate Goods 2
    Cultivate Goods 3
    Cultivate Goods 4
    Cultivate Goods 5

rebecca · Married on 07/11/2018

Sara from Cultivate Goods was incredible to deal with. My partner and I were coming to Las Vegas from Australia to elope and Cultivate Goods was a recommendation from my photographer Gaby J, that I'm so thankful for. Sara followed my brief and the end result was even more beautiful than I could have imagined. On the day Sara delivered my bouquet to my door and she was so lovely!! Thank you so much for making my wedding day so special.

Sent on 08/22/2018

Cultivate Goods's reply:

Rebecca, Thank you so much for your kind words! I couldn’t believe how stunning of a bride you were in person, and I was so thrilled to be doing your florals! Can’t wait to see your photos, best of luck to you!

Julia · Married on 06/03/2018

We had a great experience using Sara from Cultivate Goods. She made our wedding day so special and beautiful! Would recommend 110%!

Cultivate Goods 6
    Cultivate Goods 11
    Cultivate Goods 12
    Cultivate Goods 13

Cultivate Goods's reply:

Your wedding was so lovely, Julia! Thank you for trusting me with your florals! Love you and Brad together and I’m so excited for this new life together you are creating :)

Rachel · Married on 05/06/2018

Sara was a pleasure to work with. She was able to take what I vaguely described and turn it into my absolute dream wedding arrangements. She was able to work with me when it came to price and presentation and I couldn't have asked for a better florist.

Cultivate Goods 14
    Cultivate Goods 15

Cultivate Goods's reply:

Thank you Rachel! I’m so glad you loved your florals :) your pictures look so beautiful!

Molly · Married on 04/14/2018

Sara is incredible.
    I gave her a snapshot of my look, said I wanted a big bouquet and the rest was up to her. My bouquet and my now husbands boutonnière were so beautiful. Sara was prompt, professional, and fun during the planning process. I highly recommend her- and am actively looking for more reasons to use her talents!

Sent on 09/27/2018
    Cultivate Goods 16

Cultivate Goods's reply:

You’re the best Molly!! I had so much fun planning your Elopement florals with you! And then seeing you two on your wedding day was giving me all the feels, you guys are super rad and I’m THRILLED I was a part of your day!!!

Blaire · Married on 04/07/2018

Our photographer Kristen Kay suggested I use Sara, and oh my word am I glad I took her advice. To say the least, Sara nailed it!!! Since my bouquet would be the only floral arrangement at our elopement I wanted something large and unique. She went above and beyond, when I share my wedding photos the first thing out of everyones mouth is oh my god look at that bouquet! Thank you Sara for making my wedding perfect. :)

Sent on 05/08/2018

Cultivate Goods's reply:

Blaire, you are so sweet and these words make me so happy to be doing what I do! I am thrilled that you were more than happy with your florals! Your bouquet might have been my heaviest one yet but definitely worth it! Best of luck and blessings in your marriage!

Charise · Married on 04/07/2018

Sara went above and beyond for my wedding! She is a gem. Couldn’t reccomend her enough!

Cultivate Goods 17
    Cultivate Goods 18
    Cultivate Goods 19

Cultivate Goods's reply:

I just loved being a part of your wedding, your family is the sweetest and I’m so happy to have been able to design your florals! Wishing you and josh the best!!

Kristy · Married on 03/18/2018

From the very first email Sara was amazing. I really gave her very little info to work with, I had no idea what I wanted, and I was from out of country so we couldn’t even meet ahead of time to go over options. I decided to just leave it all up to her and omg I’m so glad I did! The flowers she provided completely blew me away! I cried when I saw them they were so beautiful! She was even awesome enough to send them with our photographer to our shoot location so that I didn’t have to worry about traveling with them. 10/10 would recommend to anyone!

Sent on 08/20/2018

Cultivate Goods's reply:

You were such a gem to work with Kristy! I absolutely loved creating your bouquet, and knowing that you loved it brings me so much joy! Thank you for putting your trust in me and Kristen with your special day :) Best of luck!

Mae · Married on 10/29/2017

We had almost given up on the whole idea of floral for our wedding, because our first two floral proposals that we received from other vendors were for about $10,000 AND those other florists didn't understand our artistic vision, and kept trying to push other ideas on us that we didn't want. Not only did Sara take the time to break down her proposal for us and explain why each item cost what she proposed, but she was also happy to offer more affordable options as well as more elaborate options, so that we could decide for ourselves how far we wanted to take our vision. Sara is also truly an artist, in more fields than floral, and I think that fact really helped. She immediately understood our artistic vision, and she offered her honest opinion about what may not work the way we imagined, and how we might better accomplish what we were going for. We really appreciated her honesty and ability to explain why some things may not work, as well as her honesty about what embellishments or choices may be totally worth it. Sara is a total pro, regardless of whether she has a traditional storefront or not, and her rates are fair. She even prepared a sample centerpiece for us, because we were nervous, so we could see all of the ideas we had discussed, which was a huge help! For her artistry and talent and professionalism and honesty, we highly recommend Sara at Cultivate Goods!

Sent on 11/17/2017
    Cultivate Goods 20
    Cultivate Goods 21

Cultivate Goods's reply:

Thank you guys so much for such kind feedback, it was such a pleasure to design for you and Ben! You both are truly such sweet people and your wedding was a representation of the unique and creative couple you are. I’m grateful you entrusted me with your wedding florals and I’m so happy to have met you! Best of luck to you both in your marriage :)

Chelsea · Married on 10/07/2017

She worked with me throughout email and was extremely responsive! I was able to send her pictures of what I wanted and she delivered more than I expected. My bouquet was beautiful!!! She was extremely professional and super sweet and kind!!

Sent on 11/21/2017
    Cultivate Goods 22

Cultivate Goods's reply:

Hi Chelsea! I’m so happy you loved your bouquet! Your elopement pictures are to die for, I’m so glad I got to design for you! Thank you for trusting me! Best of luck!

Jessica · Married on 10/07/2017

Sara did the florals for our small elopement, and she definitely exceeded our expectations! My oversize bouquet was absolutely gorgeous, the flower crown was amazing and we loved the two personalized boutonnières. She was always available with any questions we had, and tied all of our ideas together perfectly. Couldn’t have imagined working with anyone else on our special day!!

Sent on 12/16/2017

Cultivate Goods's reply:

Jessica, you and Tripp were gorgeous! I am so so happy you reached out to me with your lovely vision for your elopement. The details you wanted were my favorite element of your wedding, and I cant imagine a burgundy ranunculus flower crown looking more stunning on anyone else! So much love and best wishes to you and Tripp!

Hannah · Married on 05/28/2017

Sara was amazing at helping me bring my vision into a reality. She listened to what I wanted and created beautiful bouquets, centerpieces, and lovely greenery and flowers for an arch for my wedding. She was flexible with my budget and very easy to work with. She is extremely creative and delivers high quality work. Highly recommended!

Sent on 06/05/2017

Cultivate Goods's reply:

Hannah it was such a pleasure to design for your wedding! You were a beautiful bride :)

Jennifer · Married on 04/21/2017

Sara did an amazing job on such short notice. She knew exactly what I wanted after a few conversations. I couldn't have dreamed up better flowers for my wedding!! Her knowledge base of flowers is impressive and she goes far beyond the normal selections you see. Everyone kept commenting on how beautiful all the flowers were. My cute bridesmaid carried her bouquet all the way to Alaska! The flowers withheld the trip and she was able to share them with her friends and family.

Sent on 05/22/2017

Cultivate Goods's reply:

Jennifer, I'm SO glad you loved your flowers and you had such a wonderful wedding! Wishing you so much happiness!

May · Married on 01/14/2017

Sara was absolutely amazing! She wonderfully took care of my invitations and floral/decoration on my wedding day!
    She was very flexible and willing to make my day unforgettable. I really recommend her services! She is the best :)

Sent on 02/04/2017

Cultivate Goods's reply:

May, I'm so happy for you and Jason and that I could be a part of your beautiful wedding! You both are so amazing and I know your marriage is going to be such an inspiration and encouragement to so many!

Amy · Married on 12/26/2016

I am beyond happy that I connected with Cultivate Goods to my florals! Sarah was super responsive and really worked with me to bring a vision to life! I had to connect with Sarah via email since I don't live in Vegas but through some pictures and descriptions she was able to understand my vision and make it come to life! Her assistant delivered the florals to my hotel room right on time and they were such an amazing, happy surprise. I was able to trust her completely with my vision and she made it even better than I could have ever expected. Without a doubt Cultivate Goods was an amazing part of my day!!!

Kristy · Married on 10/29/2016

I had a lot of fun working with Sara and strongly recommended her. I contacted her a little over a month before my wedding after she was recommended to me by another florist in the area. It was one of the best decisions I'd made of the whole wedding planning process. I'm not someone who had extensive Pinterest boards to help plan the event, I actually didn't make one until the florist I had been working with before Sara asked me to. She had her work cut out for her too, with little time and a phone conversation where I described what we wanted as "sage and dangly things". With that she created beautiful flower arrangements that exceeded our expectations, within our budget! She kept me the perfect amount of involved. We really trusted her and the bouquets and table arrangements were perfect. She was super flexible, she accommodated last minute additions of native Hawaiian flowers given to us the night before. Then the day of the wedding we were surprised with more tables than planned; she magically created center pieces for them and let me know a few weeks later so I didn't know to worry about anything the day of. It was wonderful. I saved a few flowers to press and am so excited to see what they're like once their dried out!

Sent on 12/30/2016

Cultivate Goods's reply:

Kristy, thank you so much for the kind review, I was more than happy to work with you and I'm so so glad you had such a great wedding experience! I can't wait to see pictures, you were a stunning bride! Many blessings to you and Brandon in your marriage :)

Cassandra · Married on 07/16/2016

I used this service for my wedding this past July. Flowers (even just bouquets and boutionnieres) can be ridiculously overpriced. Cultivate goods was not only fairly priced, but Sarah respected our budget without trying to up-sell us. The arrangements were gorgeous and everything was ready when she said they would be. I highly recommend!

Sent on 09/19/2016

Cultivate Goods's reply:

Thank you so much for the kind words Cassie! I loved your wedding colors and creating for you!

Morgan · Married on 05/29/2016

Sara designed my wedding invitations and captured my vision perfectly! She was such a great person to do business with and has such incredible talent!

Sent on 09/22/2016

Cultivate Goods's reply:

Morgan, it was my pleasure to design for you! Love you lady, thankful for our friendship!

Danielle · Married on 10/22/2015

Sara is amazing! She listened to my requests (even with a very specific shade of pink I just had to have), and she delivered on all counts! She made all the bouquets, ceremony flowers, garlands, reception center pieces, corsages and boutonnières for my wedding. She even included the final floral touches for my wedding cake. Everything was perfect. The flowers were fresh and vibrant and I couldn't have imagined it better. She has a gift for harmonizing color and arrangement that makes for a very natural, whimsical feel. Forever grateful for Cultivate Goods making my wedding that much more perfect!

Sent on 09/22/2016

Cultivate Goods's reply:

Danielle, thank you for trusting me with your wedding florals and print needs! It was such a beautiful day!

Nicole · Married on 06/14/2014

Cultivate Goods is an WONDERFUL DESIGN COMPANY TO WORK WITH!!! The designer, Sara, has an incredible ability see not only the event being celebrated, but also the people doing the celebrating. This intuition allows her to customize events and capture the feel and the environment of your special occasion. In addition, Cultivate Goods has a prompt response time and incredible customer service. Hands down I will be using Cultivate Goods for all my floral and paper design needs! Thanks Sara!

Sent on 09/25/2016

Cultivate Goods's reply:

Thank you for the kind words, Nicole! I so loved having you at our fall workshop!

Kimberly · Married on 11/23/2013

I highly recommend Cultivate Goods to anyone looking for floral goods! Whether you need something done for a wedding or just a simple arrangement for your home, choose Cultivate Goods! I'm not great at being able to describe exactly what I want, but Sara took all of my jumbled ideas and made a beautiful arrangement for my party this weekend. It was better than I imagined. She has such creative and unique arrangements and designs! I can't wait to have her make another arrangement for my home!

Sent on 02/12/2017

Cultivate Goods's reply:

I'm so glad you were happy with your arrangement, and I hope your party was awesome! Thank you for the kind words Kimberly! I can't wait to work together more in the future!

Amber · Married on 11/22/2013

I absolutely love the designs that Cultivate Goods have designed for me. I have utilized their services for multiple things including: my wedding invitations, our wedding program and to design our daughters 1st birthday invitations! Sara really listened to what I wanted and really came through with finding a vision and final product for what I described. She was prompt to my deadline and courteous with my questions. I will continue to use Cultivate Goods for all of my graphic design needs as well as other "goods" that may come up as well!

Sent on 09/19/2016

Cultivate Goods's reply:

Love you amber! So thrilled I could be a part of your day!

Abby · Married on 09/15/2018

I had a great experience with Sara! Despite the heat on that day she created a beautiful bouquet that was exactly what I asked for and delivered it in more than enough time for our ceremony!

Cultivate Goods 23
    Cultivate Goods 24
    Cultivate Goods 25
    Cultivate Goods 26

Hannah · Married on 04/06/2017

The greatest thing about Sara at Cultivate Goods is how LOVELY she is! I planned my wedding from Australia and we were only able to communicate via email but it was like I was chatting back and forth with a really good friend. I didn't know what I wanted to start with so pictures of lots of different arrangements were sent back and forth and it never felt like she was getting annoyed with me! She totally 'got' me and nothing was too much trouble. I'm only disappointed I didn't get to meet her on the actual day! Thanks Sara :-)

Sent on 05/29/2017

Cultivate Goods's reply:

Hannah, Im so glad I got to create your wedding florals! Seriously I loved your ideas and the uniqueness of the oversized corsage vs a traditional bride bouquet! So bummed I couldn't meet you either because I was so excited to, but I can't wait to see pictures because I'm sure you looked stunning!