Floral Lady Design Studio LLc

Las Vegas, NV View map Visit website

$1,544 Typical Price

Floral Lady Design Studio is a wedding floristry service based in Las Vegas, Nevada. This business is owned and operated by industry professional Anna, who began her journey into the floral industry in 2001. Since then, she has built a professional reputation for her caring service and breathtaking blossoming arrangements.

Floral Lady Design Studio prides itself on offering unique designs to each couple. Anna loves to work with clients that have a strong creative vision, doing her best to help them bring their dreams to life. You can request a number of different products from Anna, including traditional bouquets, centrepieces, and altar decorations. She can also craft flower crowns, corsages, and boutonnieres. All of her creations are made using fresh, seasonal florals, ensuring that your decor pieces look the very best they can.

• Woman-owned

What is the average price for a bridal bouquet?

$175

What is the average price for a bridesmaid bouquet?

$66

What is the average price for a boutonniere?

$12

What is the average price for a low table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$85

What is the average price for an elevated table arrangement (per arrangement)?

$175

Typically, what can a customer expect to pay for your wedding floral services?

$1,544

Which of the following are included in the cost of your floral services?

Consultations
Event Design
Samples
Venue Visit

How would you describe your floral designs?

Classic
Romantic

Which of the following services do you provide?

Consultations
Delivery
Event Design
Samples
Set Up
Venue Visit

What types of arrangements do you provide?

Aisle Decor

Message vendor

• Jennifer
    Jennifer L. Married on 10/23/2021

Best Florist in Las Vegas

Anna is always a pleasure to work with. She’s our go-to person handling any flower needs at the company I work for, so when my daughter was getting married she was the only person I could imagine trusting this extremely important day to. When we met with Anna to go over what my daughter and her fiancé were looking for she was kind and understanding of the style they were looking for. On the day of the wedding her attention to detail exceeded all of our expectations! The boutonnieres were awesome right down to the adorable one for the little ring bearer. The arrangements for each table were each unique and simply beautiful. Finally the bouquets for the girls were AMAZING! They were truly beyond what we could have imagined. Anna, I can’t thank you enough for making my daughter’s wedding so very special. I would recommend Anna to any bride, she’s truly the Best!

Floral Lady Design Studio LLc's reply:

Thank you Jennifer for such a wonderful review of my work! It was very pleasant to create flowers for Nicki’s wedding!
    Nicholle L. Married on 10/23/2021

Absolutely gorgeous!

I feel so fortunate that Anna was the one to take care of the florals on our wedding day. Not only does she have an eye for design, but she was a dream to work with. Upon first meeting it was clear she was extremely organized, knowledgeable, and passionate. I had a difficult time articulating exactly what my dream florals looked like, but she was able to exceed my expectations with just one meeting and some inspiration photos. On the day of the wedding she was prompt and professional. The centerpieces, boutonnieres, and bouquets were everything that I could have hoped for and more. Anna's hard work and eye for detail provided the finishing touch on the most magical backyard wedding. I would highly recommend Anna for all your floral needs!

Floral Lady Design Studio LLc's reply:

Thank you for such a great review of my job:) This is not just a business for me but a passion. I really enjoy when my work is highly appreciated!
illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

8450 West Sahara, Suite 108 Las Vegas, NV, 89117

10am - 6:30pm, Saturday 10-4, Sunday - by appointment
Location of (Floral Lady Design Studio LLc)

Other vendors in Las Vegas for your wedding