255 Butler Ave. suite 301B, Lancaster, PA 17601 Map · Phone number

About My Sommer Glow

My Sommer Glow is the only certified Norvell spray tan company in Lancaster, Pennsylvania. They can give you the exotic glow you've always dreamed of for your wedding event without the orange affect an the horrible smell. Guranteed beautiful results for your special day! An award-winning business, they provide a comprehensive service from full body spray to partial body spray, that can suit private sessions with just the bride or bridal parties and groups.

Services offered

As Central Pennsylvania's only certified Norvell Spray Tan Technician, you can get a customized, perfect, airbrushed glow which is perfect for those girly tan parties. Its fast-drying, streak-free formula ensures zero chance of orange color (so no mishaps with that sparkly white dress you agonized over selecting). What's more, it's odor control leaves you feeling fresh and clean after application. My Sommer Glow also offers a variety of extra services for those looking to push the boat out. Some of the professional services on offer, include:

• Additional bronzer

norvellsunless2013banner 51 1049245

2 Reviews for My Sommer Glow

Danielle Witwer · Married on 03/15/2019

Fantastic Experience

Easy to get ahold of and book appt. very professional and thorough and process was quick. Tan looked good that day and for many days after. Price was gery reasonable. I will definitely use it again.

Sent on 03/15/2019

My Sommer Glow's reply:

Awesome!! So happy you enjoyed your experience!! Look forward to seeing you again soon! Have a great day!!

Jessica Rebman · Married on 01/12/2019

My Sommer Glow experience

I loved my experience at Sommer Glow. She was very helpful in educating me in the products she used and my tan came out fantastic! There was no "ugly" smell or stickiness that I have had with other spray tans. I will definitely go back again.

Sent on 03/01/2019

My Sommer Glow's reply:

Thank you so much Jessica for your glowing review!! Have a great day! It was a pleasure meeting you. See you soon.

My Sommer Glow FAQ