My RockStar Wedding Videography

10915 Bluffside Dr, Studio City, CA 91604 Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 34
  • Deals 1

About My RockStar Wedding Videography

My RockStar Wedding is a team of rockstar wedding photographers & wedding cinematographers headquartered in Los Angeles and serving locations throughout the United States.

With the best equipment on the market and multiple cameras, we are able to capture footage at your rehearsal dinner, pre-ceremony preparations, ceremony, and reception. We use short-form, storytelling style to create wedding videos. We shoot one event per day, to focus solely on your wedding, and carry liability insurance to give you peace of mind.

We believe that every occasion is unique and should be treated with a one-of-a-kind experience. It’s a chance to tell a story unlike any other. Wedding Movies & Photos will be delivered on a USB Stick in a Premium Branded Wooden Box exactly to your door, also will be available as digital download via Google Drive Storage.

Follow My RockStar Wedding Videography on

• Videos 1

2 Reviews for My RockStar Wedding Videography

• Brandy

Brandy Carter · Married on 07/21/2018

I can say with confidence that we worked with the best photographer in LA.

It was important for my husband and I to find a wedding photographer with whom we can feel relaxed while shooting.

When we requested information through his website, he called us back within 5 mins and we set up a date to meet in person.

During the meeting everything went very smooth and Alex had a funny, chill vibe. We discussed all wedding details. During the meeting, Alex brought ideas about locations, shooting techniques and gave his professional recommendations.

It's cool when a real professional is down to earth, and helps share the load of pressure that comes from planning a wedding.

I can say with confidence that we worked with the best photographer in LA.

• Rudy

Rudy St.Felix · Married on 11/29/2017

Alex you rock!

We hired Alex Bonapart as a videographer for our wedding. I proudly give a 10 out of 10 for a superb job. Our expectations were high, really high, and they were exceeded no doubt.

We have recieved our video highlight from our wedding within 1 month. That is super fast and dope! Me and my wife have watched this video at least 20 times. As a videographer myself, I could appreciate the bright and stylish color correction, high sense of composition, dynamic editing. The way of storytelling played on my emotions and brought me back to that day. It was like time travel. Alex you rock!

He knows how to work with people, he undestand their needs. During the first meeting he was relaxed, so relaxed that I got the feeling he was born with a camera in his hands.

Alex continue to be who you are and you will always be extremely successful! My wife and I will cherish this for a lifetime. #Blessings

Rudy&Dorroty

My RockStar Wedding Videography FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 3,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Slideshow / Montage
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 4,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Add'l Hours, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Slideshow / Montage
  • What primary style do you identify with? Cinematic, Documentary, Storytelling
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Liability Insurance, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, Raw Footage, Slideshow / Montage
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download, USB Flash Drive