Wedding Videography

Long Beach, CA View map Visit website
$900 Most Popular Price

$900 Most Popular Price

Wedding Videography by Shane Aquino is a wedding videographer based in Long Beach, California. Relive your best day over and over again with a simple, affordable and no-frills videography package that includes all your key moments (including your ceremony, toasts and dances). Professional filmmaker and artist Shane Aquino lends his own unique cinematography style to capture amazing wedding video at a reasonable price.

Experience
Shane Aquino is a professional videographer behind many of the most successful music documentaries worldwide. His personal attachment to his video subjects and ability to trigger emotional responses helps him to develop seamless, beautiful wedding videos.

Wedding Videography by Shane Aquino specializes in documenting music and wedding videos. They offer one basic wedding videography package that includes the following services:

• Raw footage
  • High-definition video
  • Full feature video
  • Multiple locations
  • Additional hours
  • Client revisions
  • Highlights

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$900

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$900

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception

What videography services do you offer?

Full Feature Video
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Raw Footage

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download

4.8 out of 5 rating
  • Abigail
    Abigail E. Married on 07/04/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Perfect for a stress free experience

I was unsure I wanted a videographer due to adding more stress to planning my wedding. I ended up with the best videographer to capture so many moments I missed and enhance my wedding. Plus he is so affordable. There are not strings attached here. He shows up, does a wonderful job and is so personable. I would use him again in a heart beat.
    Lauren Married on 05/27/2018
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I didn't know if I wanted a videographer. We had a strapped budget already, and it seemed like an extra we could do without. However coming across my own parents wedding video and re-watching it, now that my mother has passed away, tipped the scales and inspired me to find someone who could create a video for us within our modest budget. Having memories in motion was something I wanted very badly if we could afford it.

Finding Shane was such a lucky break; he delivered such a professional and artistic creation at a more than fair price. He is so easy to work with and is so quick and responsive. I would have to say above all, some of his best qualities are his trustworthiness and dependability. His vendor style is probably the most casual that I worked with, and yet he fulfilled every commitment and nothing fell through the cracks. The video he created will be treasured for years to come by us and our families.

So recommended, thank you Shane.
    Megan Married on 10/28/2017
      5.0 out of 5 rating
    I booked shane for my cousins wedding. He went above and beyond the value of what he charges. No catch. He stays true to his philosophy.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Message vendor

Long Beach, California Long Beach, CA, 90806
Location of (Wedding Videography)

Other vendors in Los Angeles for your wedding