Lady Mouse Productions

Sylmar, CA View map Visit website
$2,000 Most Popular Price

$2,000 Most Popular Price

Based in Sylmar, California, Lady Mouse Productions is comprised of a talented husband-and-wife videography team. This company is pleased to assist wedding couples as they capture timeless, sentimental memories of their most special day. While they call Los Angeles home, this crew is willing to travel to other destinations on a client's request.

Lady Mouse Productions is happy to work with couples to provide the best-suited services for their occasion. This may include eight hours of video coverage, the making of a 60-to-90 minute full-length video, and a three-to-five minute highlight reel. Alternatively, couples can opt for six-hour coverage or half-day coverage instead. Should couples feel that they need a more personalized approach, they can request a custom package that suits their specific wedding event needs.

• Hispanic or Latinx-owned
  • Woman-owned

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$1,500

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Locations

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$2,000

Multi. Locations

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Storytelling
Traditional

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Drone Footage
One Event / Day

What final video formats do you offer?

Digital Download

4.9 out of 5 rating

• Sean
    Sean P. Married on 03/06/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Lady Mouse is Incredible!

Lady Mouse Productions did an amazing job capturing our wedding! We could not have asked for a better video so we could relive our special day over and over again. I think we watched it 25 times in the first few days. Excellent camera work, transitions from scenes with music, and overall production. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!
    Tierra P. Married on 01/08/2022

The best!

My husband and I got married in January and I knew that I really wanted a videographer so that I could always re-live our special day. something that was really important to me was having raw footage of the day because while highlight reels are great for posting on social media, it doesn鈥檛 show all of the real conversations and obviously could never keep ALL of the fun and special moments. Lady Mouse Productions provides the highlight reel, along with raw footage of your day and on top of that, they were AMAZING and so much fun to work with. They are a husband and wife team who are obviously very experienced, they knew all of the right shots to get and how to capture all of the candid moments so beautifully. their personalities were great and they just made everything so easy and so much fun. I am so happy I found them and will always recommend them!!! We love our wedding videos so much and can鈥檛 thank Lady Mouse Productions enough
    Leann C. Married on 12/12/2021

I'd hire them again!

I absolutely loved working with Lady Mouse Productions! I was a 2020 bride that had to switch nearly everything to pull off my 6th date change due to COVID. I was lucky enough to find Lady Mouse Productions based on a reference from my coordinator and boy oh boy do i feel like i hit the jackpot. They were affordable, (This was huge as my now husband didn't think we needed a professional video) professional, and delivered good product. Without a doubt my photography turned out better because they were there and trying to get certain shots that the photographer didn't think of but ended up being the best shots in the entire photo lot. I can't say enough good things about these two and I have already recommended them to at least 5 other brides I know getting married. Another cool thing is that they let you pick your highlight song from a website with a ton of options....This took me awhile because i wasn't sure what to go with but they gave their professional option and helped guide me....In the end it was nice to be apart of the process. I would hire they again 10 times over! Check out my highlight: https://vimeo.com/503255321
  • illustration stars

18 photos 路 07/23/2021

Deals

Lady Mouse Productions 1
Offer
Planning a destination wedding? We鈥檇 love to capture your day! Only pay for travel and accommodations - no charge for filming! We鈥檒l film for 8 hours of coverage and produce two films: a full length film and a highlight film!
*wedding must take place outside of California, USA

Pricing

Sylmar, California Sylmar, CA, 91342
Location of (Lady Mouse Productions)

Other vendors in Los Angeles for your wedding