501 E. Stephen Foster Avenue, Bardstown, KY 40004 Map · Phone number

About My Old Kentucky Home

Your wedding will take on a special magic at one of America's most beloved and well-known landmarks, My Old Kentucky Home. Here, every moment is extraordinary, and dreams really do come true.

Make your vows against the backdrop of a beautiful southern mansion, our award-winning gardens, our gorgeous carriage house, or Kentucky's largest wedding pavilion.

Follow My Old Kentucky Home on

8 Reviews for My Old Kentucky Home

• Elleena

Elleena · Married on 11/03/2018

Excellent Venue

Let me tell you how hard it was to find an affordable, non-barn venue in Kentucky (spoiler alert: very!). I wanted something with beautiful outdoor views for the ceremony and an indoor reception area for the chilly autumn night. My Old Kentucky Home was perfect for us. Dee Clark, the events coordinator, was always quick to respond, and was patient in answering my near-constant questions. We were planning everything from Wisconsin, and she always made sure to be available any time we were in town visiting and wanted to come by to look at the venue space again. We had not originally planned to have a bar, but had a change of heart 2 weeks before the big day, and she worked with us to get a bar set up even despite the short notice. We had early access to the venue the entire day before to set up and have our rehearsal, and it was so nice not having to rush around the morning of.

Sent on 11/29/2018

Amanda · Married on 07/01/2017

My Old Kentucky Home state park is a beautiful venue to have your wedding. The cost is extremely reasonable and they are very easy to work with. We were able to use our own vendors too. I would recommend using them to anyone looking for an affordable and amazing outdoor/indoor wedding venue.

Sent on 07/16/2017

Jess · Married on 09/09/2016

We had a great experience at My Old KY Home! They were easy to work with & the venue was beautiful!

Sent on 12/19/2016

My Old Kentucky Home FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 1,100.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 800.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Chairs, Clean Up, Linens, Parking, Set Up, Tables
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Limited Bar, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 5+
  • Describe your venue: Ballroom, Garden, Historic Building, Park
  • What event services do you offer? Accommodations, Bar Services, Clean Up, Event Rentals, Get Ready Rooms, Set Up
  • What bar services do you provide? Bartender(s), Champagne Toast, House Beer, House Liquor, House Wine, Open Bar, Premium Liquor, Signature Drink, Specialty Beer, Specialty Wine
  • What event items are available? Chairs, Chair Covers, Dance Floor, Furniture, Tables
  • What food and beverage items are available? Linens
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking, Wheelchair Access
  • What months are included in your peak season? April, May, June, July, August, September, October
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? January, February, March, December

• Candi's 4 Season Travel
    Candi's 4 Season Travel Travel Agents

My Old Kentucky Home is a beautiful place for a wedding. Great place to have the party afterwards. Wonderful place to have those memories of photos taken.

• Patricia Longmire Photography
    Patricia Longmire Photography Wedding Photographers

My Old Kentucky Home is an excellent place to have your wedding and reception. Beautiful grounds along with wonderful customer service.

• 501 E. Stephen Foster Avenue Bardstown, KY, 40004 See on map