3501 Lexington Road, Harrodsburg, KY 40330 Map · Phone number

About Shaker Village of Pleasant Hill

Amidst the timeless architecture and an enduring spirit sits a refined and inspiring storybook Kentucky wedding destination. Tranquil yet powerful, Shaker Village provides the ideal setting for the simplest ceremony or the grandest reception.

Celebrate all weekend, with inspiring experiences as dramatic as you are. From a cozy evening marshmallow roast and hayride, to bourbon tastings, picnics and private tours, let Shaker Village tailor a weekend made just for you. Make your own history at Shaker Village.

Follow Shaker Village of Pleasant Hill on

3 Reviews for Shaker Village of Pleasant Hill

• Emily

Emily · Married on 01/19/2019

My Dream Wedding!

I have been in love with Shaker Village since visiting with my grandparents as a small child. When I learned they did weddings, I had always dreamed of getting married there. Now that my dream has come true, I have to say that it was far and beyond a million times more amazing than I could have ever imagined. The location, the history, the food, the service, and the planning were outstanding. They made sure that everything I had pictured in my mind was exactly what happened while exceeding my expectations. I cry of happiness every time I think about our special day. Ion top of perfect, it was affordable and fun! I’m proud my wedding budget went towards an amazing organization that will keep the Shaker history alive in Kentucky. Thank you Shaker Village for making my wedding dreams come true!

Sent on 02/12/2019

Susanna · Married on 04/09/2016

We had our ceremony and reception at Shaker Village. We booked the West Lot Dwelling for the weekend package and got a great deal. We worked with Ashley as our event specialist, and she was wonderful - very helpful and kind, and she had some great suggestions for us. Every single employee we interacted with, from the desk clerk at the inn to the catering manager to the servers, was nothing but friendly, pleasant, and professional. The staff was very quick at flipping our room between the ceremony and reception set-up, and they got everything exactly right. The food was delicious - I may be biased, but it was the best wedding food I've ever had! The catering was not super cheap, but was on par with the nicer caterers we looked at, and it was worth every penny. Shaker Village has lots of venues to fit different sizes and styles of weddings, plus plenty of hotel rooms for guests and lots of attractions for them to visit. We are so happy we chose to have our wedding there!

Sent on 04/20/2016

Catherine · Married on 09/02/2017

3.5

We had a BEAUTIFUL wedding at Shaker Village and Whitney and Bob really bent a lot of rules to make our day perfect. Our whole plan was pretty unique and I must say they were very accommodating and made the night so memorable. I can't tell you how many people after our wedding said it was the best wedding they'd been to. THANK YOU WHITNEY, AMY, AND BOB!!!

Sent on 09/09/2017

Shaker Village of Pleasant Hill FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during peak season? $ 750.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding receptions during off-peak season? $ 500.00
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season? $ 750.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Clean Up, Parking, Set Up
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 14.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? House Liquor, House Wine, Open Bar
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 200
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 2
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 7
  • Describe your venue: Farm/Ranch, Historic Building, Hotel
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor
  • What event services do you offer? Accommodations, Clean Up, Get Ready Rooms
  • What transportation and access is available? Parking
  • What months are included in your peak season? April, May, June, July, August, September, October
  • What months are included in your off-peak season? January, February, November, December

• KM Russell Photography
    KM Russell Photography Wedding Photographers

Shaker Village is an absolutely stunning place for a wedding! It is a picturesque location with very nice people to work with. If a bride is looking for a venue with gorgeous scenery, we highly recommend Shaker Village!

• 3501 Lexington Road Harrodsburg, 40330 See on map