Bristol, NH 03222 Map · Phone number

About My Memory Dolls

We specialize in all types of custom cake topper fgurines. Whether

you’re looking for birthday cake toppers, or memory dolls for

graduations, weddings, or any other event, we can transform your

likeness to a unique and special cake topper doll.

Follow My Memory Dolls on

personalized wedding toppers
awp inc weddings josh and amanda 41

13 Reviews for My Memory Dolls

• User4222034 · 2+ years ago

We had an absolutely amazing experience with this company. They provided a beautiful and unique topper for our wedding. I am getting ready to order from them again for my Anniversary!

Sent on 07/03/2014

andrea · Married on 09/19/2014

Mymemorydolls did a very beautiful job on our cake topper. When they arrived there were some damages but they took the time and effort to make us a new one which arrived in time before the wedding date . We'll definitely use their services again in the future. Everyone's super friendly and their response times are quick and accurate.

The artisans do such detailed beautiful work that's like a perfect carbon copy of what you request. If you know what you want and explain that to them with the pictures they will get it exactly to what it is you request. They send proofs of their work to you during the sculpting process to make sure its how you want it to look. They're very flexible and the price is well worth it trust me because they do such amazing work and it truly shows. I do not regret my decision in having them make our cake topper, however I would've regretted my decision if I wouldn't of had them make our cake topper.

Our cake topper definitely shows both our personalities and adds some flair and personality to our nontraditional wedding. This is perfect for adding that little something special to your big day trust me. It's going to be a perfect topic of discussion at our wedding. :)

Thanks again MyMemoryDolls for everything!! :)

Sent on 09/03/2014

We just received the dolls and they are beautiful! They came in two days of shipping them out (very fast delivery!) and both were in perfect conditions. Thank you so much for having your team keeping us updated step by step of the process and accommodating with any changes we had! I highly recommend this vendor!

Caroline