Ben's Sugar Shack

83 Webster HWY, Temple, NH 03084 Map · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 2

About Ben's Sugar Shack

Ben’s Sugar Shack is an award-winning maple product shop in Temple, New Hampshire, that offers 100 percent pure New England maple gifts, perfect for wedding favors. These snacks will leave a lasting impression on your guests, giving them something unique and different to remember your wedding by. The staff at the Sugar Shack takes care to ensure that each product meets the highest standards and quality possible, leaving no room for disappointment on the day of your event.

Ben’s Sugar Shack offers couples the ability to custom print hang tags in-house to go on their favors (or send in their already printed tags to be added to the gifts!), as well as the ability to custom print the glass bottles with your wedding name and date. All sales are final, and the average turnaround time on orders is two to three weeks. Ben’s Sugar Shack has edible treats, gift boxes, and kitchen items available for purchase with a selection of services:

• Assembly
Nh plastic mini

10 Reviews for Ben's Sugar Shack

Jennifer Branch · Married on 11/18/2018

Sweet Favor

I ordered Maple Syrup bottles, the 3.4 oz bottles, for my wedding as a wedding favor. Ben's Sugar Shack was extremely pleasant and easy to work with from the start. I ordered my favors and wanted an engraving. They sent me a proof shortly after my order and I approved. Additionally, I had Ben's Sugar Shack attach tags to my bottles at no additional charge. I simply had to mail the tags to them. The favors arrived quickly and packaged well. The syrup was absolutely delicious! Everyone was thrilled with them. It was perfect for our special day! I highly recommend both for events and personal use!

Amanda · Married on 10/27/2018

Great value and people loved them

People loved our maple syrup favors--we didn't have any left at the end of the night!

Sent on 11/09/2018

Ben's Sugar Shack's reply:

Glad you Enjoyed them! If you have any professional pictures of them we are trying to post better pictures of what we can do. If you have any that are usable and you allow us to post we are offering 5% back on total cost of your products you purchased! You can send to sales@bensmaplesyrup.com

Ben's Sugar Shack FAQ

• How would you categorize your product offerings? Custom, Personalized
  • What services do you provide? Assembly, Design, Printing, Shipping, Express Shipping
  • What items are available? Edible Treats, Gift Boxes, Kitchen, Labels & Stickers
  • What is the average turnaround time, from initial contact to shipment? 1 Week, 2-3 Weeks, 3-4 Weeks
  • Are you able to meet clients in person to showcase your product? Yes
  • Is there a minimum order requirement? Yes
  • What is your return policy? Final Sale

2 Wedding Deals & Discounts

• Ben's Sugar Shack 1
    Take a Picture & Write a review and SAVE 5%

Send us a professional picture of our wedding favor at your wedding and write a review on wedding wire and we will refund back 5% to you!

This is an easy way to save Money and help our business grow!

*This offer cannot be combined with any other discounts!

• Ben's Sugar Shack 2
    SPEND over $500 save 5%

Before Placing your order through our website please contact

Emily@bensmaplesyrup.com and you will be refunded 5% once order is placed!

• 83 Webster HWY Temple, New Hampshire, NH 03084 See on map