Washington, NH 03280 Map · Phone number

About Truffles for a Cause

Truffles for a Cause combines chocolate wedding favors that can change lives with a meaningful wedding donation. In fact we are the perfect solution for couples who wish to make a wedding donation to their favorite charity and still give their guests fabulous chocolate wedding favors. So if you're now only considering a wedding donation for your event; why not do both! Offer your guests something truly unique! Truffles for a Cause - elegant chocolate wedding favors with a thoughtful wedding donation on your special day!

Follow Truffles for a Cause on

silver chocolate wedding favors
dessert raspberry raw silk truffle

18 Reviews for Truffles for a Cause

Elizabeth · Married on 08/11/2017

We used Truffles for a Cause for our wedding favors and donated to two charities. Each charity was reflective of mine and my husband's careers and passions. The favors were beautiful packaged and the truffles were delicious. I would absolutely recommend Truffles for a Cause to any couple looking to make a donation through their favors, but also give their guests a little something.

Sent on 09/20/2017

Jaime · Married on 09/19/2015

I wanted to support one of my favorite charities, while also providing my guests with a small token of appreciation to take with them after the ceremony. Truffles for a Cause let me do both! They were easy to work with, the truffles were delicious, and everything came ready to go (no assembly required!) I even asked for ribbon samples in advance, so that I could match my venue decor, and Truffles for a Cause was happy to help out. I would absolutely recommend the company!

Sent on 11/10/2015

Rebeka · Married on 08/01/2015

We wanted to do a favor that our guests would enjoy while also honoring my husband's mother who had passed away. Truffles for a Cause was perfect for this! We were able to donate to two charities dear to our hearts while still giving our guests delicious chocolate. They were very easy to work with and one thing we enjoyed was that they let you pay half up front and the other half when we had a final count of guests. This made sure that we had enough for everyone without over spending on favors we did not need. The decorations were so cute and we were able to match our colors perfectly. Besides commenting on how nice the sentiment was our guests also loved how good the truffles were. If I was having a large event again I would definitely use this company again!

Sent on 11/12/2015

Award

Truffles for a Cause FAQ

• How would you categorize your product offerings? Personalized
  • What services do you provide? Assembly, Design, Printing
  • What is the average turnaround time, from initial contact to shipment? 2-3 Weeks
  • Are you able to meet clients in person to showcase your product? No
  • Is there a minimum order requirement? Yes