The Mosaic Guy

Hooksett, NH View map

The Mosaic Guy is a wedding-favor artist located in Hooksett NH, specializing in personalized photo mosaics and prints. Following his passion for creativity and graphic design, owner Dave Addario founded his mosaic business in 2005 and has since created over 500 personal mosaics for all occasions. Each mosaic is a carefully composed design piecing together sentimental photographs to illustrate one overall image. From favorite date night memories to childhood photographs, couples can create favors and gifts that bring smiles and laughter to their guests.

The Mosaic Guy offers a wide range of products suitable for wedding gifts, favors, and venue decor. From a variety of print sizes to different themes, there is a mosaic style to complement most occasions. Sports fanatics, music-lovers, and film buffs are sure to find a mosaic that complements their personality. Available for shipping, the Mosaic Guy can personalize each mosaic and deliver it nationwide for convenience.

How would you categorize your product offerings?

Custom
Personalized

What services do you provide?

Design
Printing

What items are available?

Photo Favors

What is the average turnaround time, from initial contact to shipment?

1 Week
2-3 Weeks

Are you able to meet clients in person to showcase your product?

Is there a minimum order requirement?

What is your return policy?

Full Refund
3.9

1 User photo

• Tricia
    Tricia H. Getting married on 04/08/2022

Wedding Anniversary Gift

I can't express the joy I witnessed when my friends opened this unique gift. It was a custom mosaic of the 50th Anniversary couple. These are folks that have everything they need and want. They were in awe of receiving such a warm, unique and beautiful gift. I also gave one to their daughter, who is my best friend. Now, she proudly has this beautiful artwork of her parents hanging in her home as well. Being able to give someone something so thoughtful brought me so much joy too. The creator, Dave was so easy to work with, accommodating and professional, which also made me happy to support his work. Since, I have ordered multiple other gifts, because I see it as a no brainer to give such a special gift and remove the process of having to really think about it.
  • Janice
    Janice Married on 09/05/2020

For a unique gift

Dave was amazing to work with. The ease in which you could upload your photos was fantastic. The end result was a beautiful keepsake that my nephew and his new wife could not have been happier with. I would absolutely recommend this unique gift idea to anyone
  • Katherine
    Katherine Getting married on 07/09/2022

Inbox Messaging

I got a rude message saying my phone number was a “bogus” number which it’s not and was rude saying I was “wasting everyone’s time” in which my phone number was in fact correct I have not reached back out to this vendor till I saw that message only for the fact that I been going down my list of importance and right now it’s not photos for my wedding at the top of my list so my apologies for not reaching out in their time frame but rude is what I have experienced hope others get better service or even reply’s than what I’ve encountered

Deals

The Mosaic Guy 1
Exclusive

50 Prescott Heights Road Hooksett, NH, 03106
(603) 232-6277
Location of (The Mosaic Guy)

Other vendors in Concord for your wedding