Country Farm Candles

Burlington, Massachusetts View map

Country Farm Candles is a mother/daughter business in New England and we hand pour all our beautiful softly scented soy candles. Let us know your ideas and plans for your special day and together we can design the perfect set of candles for you.

We will make it easy for you to have beautiful custom gifts for your friends and family to take home as a fond memory of your wedding day.

We also offer candle making workshops ~~ what fun this would be as part of your bachelorette party or wedding shower!!

Contact Helen or Sarah and share your plans with us. We can talk with you about all your options: color, scent, labels, candle style and are sure we can make you the perfect wedding candles and favors to match your magical day.

Sarah & Helen

How would you categorize your product offerings?

Catalog
Custom
Personalized
Themed

What services do you provide?

Assembly
Design
Printing
Shipping

What items are available?

Bed & Bath
Gift Boxes

What is the average turnaround time, from initial contact to shipment?

3-4 Weeks

Are you able to meet clients in person to showcase your product?

Is there a minimum order requirement?

What is your return policy?

Exchanges

Samantha M. Married on 10/17/2020

Country Farm Candles

Very easy to work with, pricing was reasonable and the quality is excellent. I did candles customized for my bridesmaids and I think they all plan on placing orders due to the quality and amazing scents!
    Michelle Married on 05/26/2018
    As I was planning a wedding shower for my stepdaughter and her fiance, Country Farm Candles was the first company that came to mind for favors. Helen and Sarah are lovely people, and their products are top-notch. (I always make sure I have a stash of their tumbler candles on hand in my house!) When I contacted Helen, she immediately replied with various suggestions. The wedding colors are pink and gray, so we decided to go with pink tea lights in the Egyptian Amber scent (which is typically a beige-colored candle but that they happily created in the color of our choice), packaged in a gray organza bag along with a votive holder. It only took 2 1/2 weeks from the time I gave Helen the go-ahead to start the order, to when I picked them up. If you're looking for candles for your special event, purchase them from Country Farm Candles. You won't be disappointed.
    Catherine Married on 08/12/2017
    Not only has this company worked with me to produce exactly what I was looking for (wedding shower gifts) they also sell their products at my school concerts and donate a percentage of what they make to our scholarship fund for music students.
    They are very professional, patient and creative. I highly recommend them!

Pricing

PO Box 1004 Burlington, Massachusetts, 01803
7812059275
Location of (Country Farm Candles)

Other vendors in Boston for your wedding