address, Exeter, NH 03833 · Phone number · Visit website
  • Deals 1

About Native Candle Company, LLC

Native Candle Co. was started with the belief that cozy homes can be non toxic. Once I had my kiddos, I became very aware about all of the products we were using. I was so bummed to learn about all of the nasty junk hiding in those store bought candles. Did you know most candles contain paraffin and are petroleum based? I set out to find a better way, because I didn't want to give up the cozy vibe and yummy smell of a lit candle.

I started becoming obsessed with sourcing the best possible ingredients: US grown soy wax (a renewable resource!), cotton wicks, phthalate + paraben free fragrances, and recyclable glass jars and wooden lids, among other things. Friends and family started asking for candles, and Native was born! I work exclusively out of my dining room, mostly at night once the kids are tucked in- it's my "me" time. I love the whole experience of making the candles: I set each wick by hand, hand pour each candle, and in watercolor labels, I paint them! This gives every candle a unique variation that I just can't get enough of. I see the entire process through from start to finish.

Every piece of this process is customizable to fit your needs!

I love love LOVE playing with scents and can make any scent you'd like. I can't wait to work with you!

native 51 1921419 158319024026857
Hand poured goodness
Hand poured goodness
Custom lid for any scent
Custom lid for any scent
Custom lids for the new mrs.
Custom lids for the new mrs.
Keepsake lids
Keepsake lids
Simple name favors
Simple name favors
native 51 1921419 158319024026857

Native Candle Company, LLC FAQ

• How would you categorize your product offerings?
    Custom
    Personalized
  • What is the average turnaround time, from initial contact to shipment?
    3-4 Weeks
  • Are you able to meet clients in person to showcase your product?
  • Is there a minimum order requirement?
  • What is your return policy?
    Final Sale