Truffles for a Cause Reviews

18 | Washington, NH

18 Reviews for Truffles for a Cause

Elizabeth · Married on 08/11/2017

We used Truffles for a Cause for our wedding favors and donated to two charities. Each charity was reflective of mine and my husband's careers and passions. The favors were beautiful packaged and the truffles were delicious. I would absolutely recommend Truffles for a Cause to any couple looking to make a donation through their favors, but also give their guests a little something.

Jaime · Married on 09/19/2015

I wanted to support one of my favorite charities, while also providing my guests with a small token of appreciation to take with them after the ceremony. Truffles for a Cause let me do both! They were easy to work with, the truffles were delicious, and everything came ready to go (no assembly required!) I even asked for ribbon samples in advance, so that I could match my venue decor, and Truffles for a Cause was happy to help out. I would absolutely recommend the company!

Rebeka · Married on 08/01/2015

We wanted to do a favor that our guests would enjoy while also honoring my husband's mother who had passed away. Truffles for a Cause was perfect for this! We were able to donate to two charities dear to our hearts while still giving our guests delicious chocolate. They were very easy to work with and one thing we enjoyed was that they let you pay half up front and the other half when we had a final count of guests. This made sure that we had enough for everyone without over spending on favors we did not need. The decorations were so cute and we were able to match our colors perfectly. Besides commenting on how nice the sentiment was our guests also loved how good the truffles were. If I was having a large event again I would definitely use this company again!

Julie · Married on 06/07/2015

Great job creating the favors!

Carolina · Married on 06/27/2014

It made us so happy to have found Truffles for a Cause. My husband and I wanted to donate to a cause dear to us but we also wanted our guests to have a memento from our special day. Truffles for a Cause delivered just that. These favors were so appreciated by our family and friends at our wedding. We truly enjoyed working with them. There was one time in which they took quite a long time to reply to an email I had sent, but once I sent a follow-up message they actually called me to apologize for their delayed response and to address my concerns. Finally, I have to mention how much we appreciated that they printed some of the cards in Spanish for our Spanish-speaking family members.

Nicole · Married on 06/21/2014

I was so happy to find this vendor!! I originally wanted to just make a donation, but then felt guilty about our guests not getting a "gift" in return for attending our special day. This was the best of both worlds! We picked the Wounded Warrior Project and the American Cancer Society, one cause that was close to each my husband and myself. The variety of options was a pleasant surprise, different truffle options, different box, ribbon and print colors - just so accommodating. And the biggest feature I liked was being able to adjust your head count after all your RSVP's had come in. The company is so user friendly! The box of chocolates was delivered on the specific date - 3 days before my wedding and looked perfect. Best part- the chocolate tasted AWESOME!! We had so many guests eat the favors before they even left and got nothing but compliments. My husbands co-worker, who was at our wedding, suggested Truffles for a Cause to another co-worker to use for their wedding favors! The word is getting out! Highly Recommend if you want a different type of favor, with some proceeds going to a good cause and a super easy vendor to work with!

Jennifer · Married on 05/03/2014

We used Truffles for a Cause for our Wedding Favors & could not have been more pleased! It is such a lovely idea where your guests are able to walk away with something tangible, but you are also able to make a donation to a cause that means something to you. We received many compliments on our choice of favors! The boxes came out beautifully & the chocolates were delicious!

Chrissy · Married on 10/12/2013

These favors were perfect! We wanted a way to honor my mom since she couldn't attend our wedding and the personalized notes and mention of our charity did so in such a tasteful way. They were so easy to order. The fact that they can deliver right to the venue was fantastic since I planned my entire wedding from 2,000 miles away. I loved all of the options they offered, not to mention the truffles are DELICIOUS! It's a great way to give a charitable donation while also giving guests a wonderful favor.

I absolutely love this idea. I wanted to find a way to donate to the breast cancer fund as well as have my guest take something home. The packaging was perfect. The favors looked elegant on the tables and tasted delicious! I would recommend this to everyone I know!

We used Truffles for a Cause as our vendor for favors at our May 2013 wedding. Our donation was made to the One Fund for the victims of the Boston Marathon bombing. They worked in perfectly with our decor and were delicious! I would 100% use this vendor again.

Cindy · Married on 05/18/2013

Amazing organization! Truffles and packaging were exactly as pictured. They arrived when promised and were beautiful!

Guadalupe · Married on 04/04/2013

We knew the best decision was to purchase our wedding favors from Truffles for a Cause since we wanted these to have a special meaning and touch to our wedding day. We decided to provide our guests with chocolate truffles and the proceeds went to the St. Jude Children's Research Hospital. Our wedding guests raved about how delicious the truffles tasted and were even more amazed that our wedding favors went towards a good cause. For any bride looking to do something slightly different on her wedding day in regards to favors, I would definitely recommend Truffles for a Cause!

Jennifer · Married on 01/19/2013

My husband and I had a difficult time searching for favors. We did not want the "typical" favor that everyone uses. I wanted to do a donation and he wanted something tangible. I finally saw Truffles for a Cause. It was the perfect compromise. We wanted to donate to Wounded Warriors because we were planning on getting married on November 10, 2012 (Veteran's Day) however had to postpone due to the hurricane. They were very accommodating and we still stayed with Wounded Warriors. The packaging was nicely done and was just the perfect size. (Small box little bigger than a ring or bracelet box) We decided on the package of 4 dark chocolate truffles which tasted outstanding! My guests are still raving how perfect the favor was.

Jennifer · Married on 05/26/2012

I had a great experience ordering my favors from Truffles for a Cause. I love the options that were available on the size and color and charities for favors. The truffles were DELICIOUS! and they arrived perfectly about a week before the wedding with no issues. They were a very elegant addition to our tables and day.

• Katie

Katie · Married on 04/14/2012

The folks over at Truffles for a Cause were great! They did a beautiful job on our favors, and shipped them well and on time. They also were easy to work with when it came to selecting our charities (AFSP and Child's Play) and everyone loved them. Super tasty chocolates, and money to a good cause - what more can you ask? This is a great idea for anyone who wants to donate in lieu of favors, but still kind of wants to be able to give their guests a little something!

Jillian · Married on 09/24/2011

Truffles for a cause was amazing. They arrived right on time; beautifully wrapped; and tasted amazing!

Alicia · Married on 07/13/2012

3.0

I ordered my favors from Truffles for a Cause for our wedding on July 13. I was very late ordering, and they were incredibly helpful in allowing me to still place my order. Although they didn't look exactly like I thought they would, the fact that some of the proceeds went to charity made it worth it. I didn't get to taste any of the chocolates, but I heard they were delicious!

2.2
      2.5
      2.0
      3.0
      1.0
      2.5

This company has a wonderful idea behind it. The truffles look great but they are very inflexible with their dates. They allow you a final count date which is printed in tiny script on the initial invoice. There are no reminder emails or any follow up from the company until you receive your second invoice for the final payment including shipping. My count dropped 50 people, and in the craziness that is wedding planning, I forgot about my final count date (which is almost an entire month before the wedding...). This is over $200 and 50 extra truffles that I will not need for my wedding that I now have to pay for because they wouldn't even push my ship date back. The truffles are scheduled to shipped 2 weeks prior to my wedding, meaning I will not only have 50 extra truffles, but I will be serving my guests truffles that are 2 weeks old! Very disappointed in what I had hoped would be an awesome alternative to traditional favors.

Sent on 08/23/2014

Truffles for a Cause's reply:

This is a “first” for us. We are the only favor company that offers our couples a final count date so they can adjust to their RSVPs. We give you a ship date and a final count date. We state these dates clearly on our confirmation email... “Please mark your calendar - this email and your deposit invoice will be your only reminder for your final count,” which is a “direct paste” from our confirmation email. This customer called after our production week was over and the order was complete, boxed and the final invoice was sent.. We understand the craziness that is involved with wedding planning. That is why we ask you to mark your calendar. Our truffles are shipped fresh and will stay fresh for at least 3 weeks at normal room temperatures. We ship the DIY versions of our favors early to give customers time to assemble them. Everything about our favors is custom, so any changes need to be made in advance of our production week. We know we can’t please everyone but we will continue to provide the outstanding customer service that our other reviews reflect. Regardless, we wish this bride the very best and a wonderful wedding.