My Love Films

Cancun, MX View map Visit website
$1,750 Most Popular Price

$1,750 Most Popular Price

The day of your wedding is the beginning of magic. We create films about love, emotions of your wedding. Smile and share us these unique moments, we make sure that it is unforgettable. For us your wedding is not another day, it is an opportunity to do something unique that every time you see it you will smile.

When you book us, you’re not booking just a wedding videographer, we are artists who care deeply about telling your story. Just meaningful stories. Stories about more than just your wedding day. Stories about you.

To keep a long story short, we have a lot of confidence in our abilities and look forward to challenges that have to push us out of our comfort zone. it sounded like a good idea and it made sense to evolve our company. We made our decision and never looked back.

Our company experienced wedding videography. This allows us to truly function as one. We are a team, rather than separate professionals. Instead of one person doing everything that relates to one client, we have different people responsible for different tasks. All moving parts coalescing to form a powerful operation.

One of our goals is to make it all as easy as possible. We get to know what you like prior to the wedding day, and on the wedding day, you just enjoy it, rather than thinking what and how it is going to be captured. Less stress, more finesse.​

We provide service in Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Tulum and surroundings, we can also travel throughout Mexico and our rates are affordable.

What is the starting price for your wedding videography services?

$700

Which of the following are included in the starting price?

Multi. Cameras

What is the price of your most popular wedding package?

$1750

Multi. Locations

What primary style do you identify with?

Cinematic
Documentary
Short Form
Storytelling

Which wedding events do you service?

Ceremony
Pre-Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What videography services do you offer?

Add'l Hours
Drone Footage
Multi. Locations
One Event / Day
Raw Footage
Save The Date
Slideshow / Montage

What final video formats do you offer?

Blu-Ray
Digital Download
SD Card
USB Flash Drive
USB Hard Drive

Rachel F. Married on 09/18/2021

MyLove Films Videos Captured our Special Day Beautifully!

MyLove Films came as a recommendation so we decided to use them as our wedding videographer for our destination wedding at Dreams Sands Cancun and we were blown away with our videos! They were so beautifully edited and truly captured all the most important moments of our special day! We highly recommend MyLove Films for your next important photoshoot, I can guarantee they will not disappoint! Thanks to the MyLove Films team for all your hard work and making sure our videos were just perfect!
    Michelle A. Married on 08/15/2021

Amazing to work with, great team!

We had the pleasure of working with My Love Films and it was amazing from start to finish. They were always quick to respond and offered to get on a call as well to go over things. Roger was extremely clear and concise and so friendly and easy to talk to. He and his team made the whole process seamless. The quality of the videos they provided was second to none and they got all the promised videos to us in a timely manner. I would absolutely recommend working with them to anyone who interested in having a videographer at their event!

My Love Films's reply:

Thank you so much for letting us be part of your Special Day. We are so happy to read this kind words.

Thank you Michelle and Tom.
  • Kaye
    Kaye K. Married on 06/05/2021

Amazing team and work!

I have nothing but positive words about the team. They were professional, great to work with and have already gotten some sneak peeks 5 days later. They are worth the vendor fee my resort added on by not using the resort videographers! The team blended in so well during our ceremony and reception I never felt like they were too much in the face or anything with their cameras. Their work has been amazing and I can not wait to see what else they send my way, cause so far it will be hard to top the teaser video. The team was promptly on time and already had split up to my room and my husbands room to start getting video, there was no time wasted there. I also had some timing change on my end for ceremony and reception and informing the team was easy and they were flexible on all accounts which is greatly appreciated. I asked for certain photos/videos to be taken and they did just that, it is so nice to have someone listen to what you want. I would recommend this team for anyone in the Cancun area and wanting amazing work! They went above and beyond my exceptions!

My Love Films's reply:

Thank you Kaye, these words help us so much, this is like a prize read your this review. Best for you!

Roger H

40 photos · 10/23/2020
  • Michelle & Stephen
    85 photos · 03/15/2020

Isidro Corona Photography Isidro Corona Photography Wedding Photographers

I had the opportunity to work with the guys at Mylovefilms. It's a team of professionals, I didn't have any problems with them. We work perfectly. Thank you Guys!

Jaime Glez Photography Jaime Glez Photography Wedding Photographers

Working with my Love Films is very easy... they are great, professional and do great work! You can not go wrong with this video team!

Elvis Aceff Elvis Aceff Wedding Photographers

My Love films is amazing team, they are very creative. They record your wedding based in good moments. I definitely recommend My Love Film.

Cancún Cancún Q. Roo México. 42 Smza 316 Mza 19 Lote 27, Cancún Q. Roo México. 42 Smza 316 Mza 19 Lote 27 Cancun, MX, MX 0000Z
52-9982415470
998-169-8091

7:00 TO 22:00 HOURS. SUNDAY-SATURDAY
Location of (My Love Films)

Other vendors in Eastern Mexico for your wedding