Cancun, MX MX 0000Z Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 12

About LunArts Films

Wedding videographer Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Riviera Maya
Lunarts Films captures the best of your wedding day with the belief that each couple has a unique story to tell, where the protagonists, family and friends share in a thousand ways the greatness of love, can not wait to be there and capture what photography can not, EMOTIONS IN MOTION.

Follow LunArts Films on

LunArts Films 2
  • Vanessa

Vanessa Castor · Married on 10/13/2018

Past Bride

I loved that Charly took the time to video chat me and explained his process and allowed us to connect. He was very responsive and so easy to work with. The day of the wedding was seamless. The Best part is that looking at the video I am reliving my wedding day over and over! I highly recommend LunArts tell him Vanessa sent you.

• Regan

Regan Gray · Married on 09/01/2018

Love our Wedding Video !

We are so impressed with our wedding video. The process of booking, and the day of was a breeze, didn't even notice the cameras or lights. We have had so many compliments on our video we shared with friends and family. It is so fun to see the wedding over and over again. The day of goes by fast and having the video helps to remember those moments forever. I highly recommend LunarArts they are professional, easy going and they do a wonderful job capturing your wedding and your unique style.

Louise · Married on 05/19/2018

We are so so pleased that we chose you guys to capture our special day. The video is absolutely beautiful and makes me cry everytime I watch it. You have captured every perfect moment and we can not thank you enough. You guys really are the best. Thanks again a million times over!! Louise & James x

LunArts Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,800.00
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,500.00
  • Which wedding events to you service? Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download

• Essense Photography
    Essense Photography Wedding Photographers

As a Photographer, I get asked a lot to recommend Video Services, but even when I know several and some with very good work , I feel hesitant to... vouching for someones quality and professionalism is a big deal to me.. so, maybe I pass info about a few, but I will recommend and vouch only for one, and that is Lunarts films!! its not only how formal / responsible in there business endeavors they are, or how technically skilled , but also.. Carlos is truly inspired at the moment to capture and edit your moments, achieving a beautiful , touching and artistic films !!! He and his team are also very respectful and friendly towards everyone, guest and other vendors/crews alike. you will make the best choice to hire them