Cancun, MX MX 0000Z Map · Phone number
  • Photos & Videos 12
  • Deals 1

About LunArts Films

Wedding videographer Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Riviera Maya
Lunarts Films captures the best of your wedding day with the belief that each couple has a unique story to tell, where the protagonists, family and friends share in a thousand ways the greatness of love, can not wait to be there and capture what photography can not, EMOTIONS IN MOTION.

Follow LunArts Films on

LunArts Films 4
  • Whitney

Whitney Jennings · Married on 01/15/2019

Breathtaking

We was over the moon with how mine and James wedding day went and to have Charly and the Lunarts team capture that was amazing! We’re so happy with our mini clip and full wedding video, I can’t pick fault, it’s perfect. I highly recommend Lunarts for your wedding.

Sent on 04/02/2019
    LunArts Films 5
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 01/12/2019

True professional artists! Movie Quality Videos!

We had an amazing experience with LunArts Films! I can't thank Carlos and his team enough for capturing our special day with such poise, professionalism, and tact. The highlight video is amazing and truly captures the day! The full wedding video looks like a movie. We highly recommend using LunArts for your wedding or event!

Sent on 03/07/2019

Gretta · Married on 12/28/2018

The Most AMAZING Videographers Ever!!

WOW!! Is all I can say, Lunarts blew our expectations out of the water. They were so kind, so patient, and more than amazing. My husband and I are beyond awkward in front of a camera yet somehow lunarts made us feel so special and so comfortable the entire day. The films are something we will always cherish and share with our friends and family. The highlight film is so awesome to have to share quickly with friends, however it was the documentary film that really gave us all of the feels. Having a beautifully edited film of the whole day with all of our special songs allows us to relive the magical day over and over again. The people that weren't able to make it to the wedding felt like they were right there with us while watching the films. We feel so blessed to have been able to have Lunarts film our special day and create the most phenomenal movie of it. Thank you Lunarts we are so grateful!

Sent on 04/12/2019

Award

LunArts Films FAQ

• What is the starting price for your wedding videography services? $ 1,800.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price? Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video
  • What is the price of your most popular wedding package? $ 2,500.00
  • Which of the following are included in the price of your most popular wedding package? Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video
  • Which wedding events do you service? Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner
  • What videography services do you offer? Add'l Hours, Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras
  • What final video formats do you offer? Digital Download

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• LunArts Films 1
    Reserve NOW before this expires!

Obtain 10% discount in our PREMIUM package if you reserve before July 31st 2019.

Check availability and ask for prices direct to charly@lunartsfilms.com

• Essense Photography
    Essense Photography Wedding Photographers

As a Photographer, I get asked a lot to recommend Video Services, but even when I know several and some with very good work , I feel hesitant to... vouching for someones quality and professionalism is a big deal to me.. so, maybe I pass info about a few, but I will recommend and vouch only for one, and that is Lunarts films!! its not only how formal / responsible in there business endeavors they are, or how technically skilled , but also.. Carlos is truly inspired at the moment to capture and edit your moments, achieving a beautiful , touching and artistic films !!! He and his team are also very respectful and friendly towards everyone, guest and other vendors/crews alike. you will make the best choice to hire them