LunArts Films Reviews

12 | Cancun, MX

12 Reviews for LunArts Films

12 LunArts Films Reviews

Louise · Married on 05/19/2018

We are so so pleased that we chose you guys to capture our special day. The video is absolutely beautiful and makes me cry everytime I watch it. You have captured every perfect moment and we can not thank you enough. You guys really are the best. Thanks again a million times over!! Louise & James x

Kelly · Married on 03/05/2018

Choosing LunArts Films was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. Charly was great to work with from our very first conversation. He was very accommodating and helpful during our planning process and the whole team was great the day of the wedding. We were so unbelievably happy with what they were able to create for us. We told him some of our favorite things about a few of his other videos and what we were looking for in ours and he did an amazing job to make it everything we were looking for. Thanks again Charly and the entire team!

Harry · Married on 10/28/2017

I'm so happy that we chose LunArts to document our wedding day. We chose Charly and his team after going through hundreds of wedding videos we found online until we stumbled across one we really liked. We then looked through a few more LunArts' videos and knew they would do an amazing job. I'll be honest, as a groom, I wasn't too fussed about having a videographer at first. After seeing what Charly was able to create with our wedding video, there's no way I would have done it any other way! Charly is a true artist and his creativity and abilities were on full display for our video. He was able to create something that we can watch over and over again and reminisce about what an amazing day we had. The whole wedding felt like a blur to us but LunArts captured everything beautifully. It really allowed us to enjoy all the little details that we missed but Charly and his team didn't. If you're looking for an incredible videographer, I cannot recommend LunArts enough!

Vanessa · Married on 10/07/2017

Best decision I made throughout the whole planning process!! Our initial meeting was so nice because Carlos just listened. I work in a fast paced business environment and immediately notice people with good listening skills and he has them! He also clearly has lots of experience at this because he asked a few of the key questions and then made me a masterpiece! I really didn't notice him at the wedding but based on the movie, he was everywhere! I love, love, love his work and know you will too! It's hard to choose based on other people's wedding videos since their vision may be different- choose based knowing Carlos will listen to you and he's a brilliant artist!

Rebecka · Married on 06/16/2017

Best gift for our wedding! LunaArts captures the individual spirit and the best moments!

LunArts Films 1

Tatiana · Married on 06/03/2017

Choosing Lunarts Films was definitely one of our best choices; our videos take us back to our very special day every time we watch them. Charlie and his crew were really nice and great to work with; they captured all of those moments that will be unforgettable. We loved Charlie's work!

Josh · Married on 02/20/2017

We would highly recommend Charly. We love our wedding video and are so pleased we decided to use him and have our day filmed. He is really helpful and was very accommodating when editing the film. Thankyou so much.

Nicole · Married on 02/18/2017

Carlos and the LunArts team exceeded our expectations by 1,000%! From the moment we hired the team down to the day we received our short and long video, Carlos was there to answer any questions that we had. The day of the wedding, his team arrived and were extremely professional and wonderful to work with! The quality of their videos were absolutely amazing and I still am in tears when I rewatch them. The short film was everything we could have hoped for and more. The music selection was fantastic and the drone footage is amazing. The long video was 100% worth the money as we will cherish being able to watch out whole ceremony and all the toasts forever. THANK YOU to Carlos and his wonderful team of videographers for allowing us to relive our special day over and over. For all those future brides and grooms out there, I highly recommend hiring LunArts, it was the best money we spent on the whole wedding day and we cannot thank them enough!

LunArts Films 2

stephanie · Married on 10/15/2016

Wedding date:October 15,2016 Location: Azul Sensatori #of guests:62 From: NYC
    Video: https://vimeo.com/192156872
    Hi everyone! If you're considering LunArts film, look no further & choose them! Charly from LunArts Film was our videographer for our destination wedding in Mexico.We hired Charly through our photographer Santiago Gabay(also amazing),we worked w/ Santiago for our engagement photos in March before the wedding,when it came time to hire a videographer we asked him to suggest someone for us.We trusted him enough &booked LunArts films without even looking through their work or portfolios & wow what an amazing job they did!We couldn't be any happier or luckier to have had such an amazing team film/photograph our special day!The highlight video literally blew me away&was beyond what I ever imagined.I received so many compliments from friends & family on what an amazing job they did.They captured everything they needed to tell our story.It brought tears to everyone's eyes & helped us remember the special moments.They were professional &fun, my party enjoyed the entire teams presence.People tell me that they still watch the video (6 months later) just to relive the wedding. Charly & the team made us feel so comfortable & actually cheered me up the day of the wedding.I was upset after the ceremony because it started raining and I wasn't able to have my outdoor reception as planned.Everything had to be moved indoors to their ballroom last minute & I lost all my decorations outside.I was so upset & not in the mood to continue w/ the reception,Charly & the team reassured me that we would still have a great time & gave me a little pep talk which helped so much.Most of the time I didn't even notice the cameras around me.They are so easy to work with & we all felt so comfortable which is important bc it allowed them to capture great moments.Thank you Charly & the entire team for doing such an amazing job,we will cherish these memories forever! LOVE, Stephanie & Kenny!

• Y

Yulianna · Married on 01/31/2015

Claudia was very profesional and flexible. It was very nice working with her. I really recomend her, you will love how she works and she also has very good prices.

Claudia · Married on 10/04/2014

increíble!!!!!!! no puedo dejar de ver mi video, es volver a vivir el día de la boda.
    Charly capturo cada momento, cada detalle. La edición del video es perfecta

amazing!!!!! I can´t stop watching my video , is reliving the wedding day .
    Charly captured every moment, every detail. The video editing is perfect

here is the link of the highlights

Krista · Married on 06/21/2014

Charlie was the absolute best. His innate talent and attention to detail captured our wedding weekend better than we could have imagined. Every time our family and friends watch the video, we all get goosebumps! Using him to memorialize your big day will no doubt be your best decision!