LunArts Films Reviews

38 | Cancun, MX

38 Reviews for LunArts Films

Rebecca Johnson · Getting married on 04/11/2021

I cannot say enough positive things about this company

This beautiful couple spent there wedding anniversary filming my special day, they never even told us ahead of time that we had booked them on there anniversary, it had come up in conversation with one of our guests so our guests let us know so we could do a special toast to them. They showed up on time, they did not require me to do anything, they worked hard and they never stopped the entire day (even filming our speeches during the meal). I told them some things i wanted to see specifically in the video and that's exactly what they did for us. They worked professionally with the resort we were staying at and kept everyone on schedule and happy. I received my video as promised and my husband and I cried watching it again. Thank you so so much for being a part of our special day.

Sent on 02/25/2020

Carlos Arellano · Married on 11/02/2020

Our best choice

There is nothing like choosing a great professional who can make you experience your wedding day over and over again, every time you touch play, as if you were there again. The quality, professionalism and friendliness of LunArts Films are unbeatable. We would choose you again a thousand times.
    Days ago we saw the video and we have experienced the sensations of that very special day again. Thanks!!

Sent on 11/17/2020
  • Kelly

Kelly Lau · Married on 07/10/2020

You made so many dreams come true...keep doing it!

ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE! Our wedding was amazinly captured by LUNARTS! Y0U WILL NOT regret or be disappointed with the final product: a gift for a lifetime. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

Sent on 02/21/2020

Jessica Cummins · Married on 03/02/2020

Perfection!

The experience and professionalism that LunArts brought the day of my wedding was nothing short of perfection. I felt like a movie star being filmed for a broadway production. The moments this team captured reflected how amazing everything went and showed us living our best life. The videography is of excellent quality and demonstrates the talents this team embraces. I would highly recommend LunArts Videography to anyone who wants a memory of the past that you can feel as if you are living the present.

Sent on 06/08/2020

Dena · Married on 02/02/2020

El Dorado Seaside Suites Wedding

Absolutely amazing!!! They captured some of the most intimate and special moments by being just a fly on the wall. They made such a special video they captured us and our personalities so perfectly.

Sent on 03/31/2020

Kayla Ridley · Married on 01/23/2020

The best decision I made when it came to our wedding

Carlos went above and beyond and created a video that people have described to me as the best wedding video that they have ever seen.

He was professional on the day of and I couldn’t have asked for anything more out of him or his second shooter. He also returned my package to me weeks earlier than agreed upon so that was a very nice surprise.

We had technical difficulties with our mics and speakers at the resort but everyone can still be heard very clearly in the video, probably more clearly than I could hear as speeches were happening.

I only wish that I had also used LunArts for their photography services as well.

If photography and videography is a priority for your big day, look no further. LunArts is exactly what you need.

Sent on 03/31/2020
  • Binh

Binh · Married on 09/13/2019

You can't go wrong with LunArts Film

We knew we wanted to capture our wedding day to help us remember this special day. As we begin our search for a videographer in the Cancun/Playa Mujeres, we watched many videos from many videographers. I'm a very picky person and I know exactly what I'm looking for. And yes, videographer & photographer was on my top 3 most important things about my wedding day! So I wasn't about to just pick anyone. LunArts stood out the most to us with their amazing skills to capture this beautiful day. We love LunArts's works so much because of the smooth transition from different scenes, the music selection, the overall feel of each video was very unique! After a little more digging about LunArts, snooping around their Instagram, reading reviews from everywhere. We knew LunArts was perfect for us and they delivered more than expected. We got many compliments about the videos. You can't go wrong trusting Charly with such an important task!

Sent on 11/01/2019

Leah · Married on 08/16/2019

Best Videographer

If you're getting married and want an amazing videographer to catch all of those amazing moments... STOP. SEARCHING. NOW.

Carlos and his team were amazing and so professional! During planning, my husband was convinced we didn't need a videographer, but ended up happy we went with LunArts. I still get compliments on how amazing the video is...and I'm writing this review a year later! I even have friends from work (who didn't come to the wedding) asking about who I chose for my videography for their destination weddings.

We were married in Cancun, but I know he does travel to other destinations. During planning, I was able to discuss how I would like the video to look and he took into account our personalities for the final video. I also wanted drone footage to capture the beauty of the location we chose. The drone footage and his ability to piece together the video is a work of art, literally.

I'm so happy we chose LunArts for our wedding...the entire day went by so fast and it's such a blessing to be able to relive such a special day in our lives!

THANK YOU CARLOS!!!!

Sent on 06/11/2020

Harrison Fisher · Married on 06/20/2019

Adventure video

This couple picked us up and took us out to a small island to tour around for the day. It was in the midst of our honeymoon and I surprised my wife with the adventure. They caught incredible footage and managed to edit it all into an amazing video that we shared with friends and family. Their style is very natural and candid and they have incredible transitions. They use the latest gear to capture the best footage. The best part is that we got to hang out with these two for the day. They're very cool people and we're definitely keeping in touch with them.

Video here: https://vimeo.com/345054464

Sent on 06/28/2019
  • Tiffany

Tiffany Shyuan · Married on 06/15/2019

Amazing videography for a decent price!

Carlos and his team were SO amazing to work with. Email communication was easy, fast, and to the point. We were afraid that the video would not come out well since it was hot and everyone was sweaty. They were able to capture the moments brilliantly. We were more than pleased with the product they delivered. Great editing skills! Would 20/10 recommend!

Sent on 08/09/2019

Madison Stack · Married on 06/13/2019

LunArts is a DREAM

Carlos and his team were absolutely amazing. The highlight video and documentary video are more than I ever hoped for. They captured every moment of our big day and because of them, my husband and I will be able to relive our wedding day over and over again. LunArts is professional, quick, creative, and very responsive. Great company!

Sent on 08/06/2019
  • Stacey

Stacey Franco · Married on 05/13/2019

Breathtakingly Beautiful

Working with LunArts was nothing short of amazing for us. We originally found them by chance while exploring different venues for our destination wedding to Mexico. Within two highlight films, my husband and I knew we needed to hire them for our wedding. They were extremely easy to communicate with and quick to respond. They captured all of our "demands" and went above and beyond what we expected.
    We cannot thank this team enough for all of their hard work. They are highly recommended!

Sent on 08/07/2019
  • Diana

Diana Osorio · Married on 05/11/2019

Excelente!!!

Son un equipo muy profesional, siempre estuvieron pendiente de todos los detalles para que el video saliera como lo queríamos. Además que siempre cumplieron con su tiempos de entrega incluso lo tuvieron antes. Estamos muy felices con su trabajo.

Sent on 07/17/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah Harbert · Married on 04/28/2019

Look no further, Lunarts is by far the best!

We pulled the trigger on a destination wedding, woooo!! And the next 2 most important things for us were finding the best photographers and videographers in the Playa Del Carmen area. Photos are so important, but the video is by far the most important, and we were looking for the best. I am one of those people who will read review after review for DAYS until I find the perfect fit. I searched for weeks. When I finally found Lunarts Films, and watched their Love Stories on their website I instantly fell in love. Their work is unbelievable, and the energy and emotion that comes through with their videos is so incredibly moving. I remember watching video after video with tears running down my face, thinking this is EXACTLY what I want for our wedding video. I wanted anyone who watched it to feel like they were there, and that they could feel what our guests felt while they were there. I wanted out video to bring us back to that day, so we could relive it all over again. We hired Charly and his team, and they were extremely responsive, professional, and was willing to work with us to create exactly what we wanted. We had Charly and team with us on our boat cruise, as well as on our wedding day. I cannot even express in words how thankful I am that we went with Lunarts. They exceeded our expectations, and as I expected, brought us back to that day when we first watched our film. I cried, my husband cried, our mothers cried, our guests cried and even our friends and family who could not make it to our wedding ugly cried. Thank you, from the bottom of our hearts

Sent on 07/02/2019

Jason · Married on 04/15/2019

Amazing Videographer and Video Producer Team

Carlos and the Lunarts Team was amazing. They were able to capture the amazing moments of our wedding in Cancun. We had a destination wedding and we did not know any photographers, so we were getting inspirational wedding videos and stumbled onto Lunart's wedding teasers/videos. We immediately were captured by the touching videography and production of their products. They truly did not disappoint for our videos. Also, they worked very well with the photographer they recommended (Arakaki Photography - Daniel). Daniel and Carlos make a wonderful coordination and chemistry as they worked together to get the best angles without being in each other's way.They were an amazing team and we truly made a wonderful choice and I am sure they will give their best for all their clients that choose their professionalism.

Sent on 09/08/2019
  • Whitney

Whitney Jennings · Married on 01/15/2019

Breathtaking

We was over the moon with how mine and James wedding day went and to have Charly and the Lunarts team capture that was amazing! We’re so happy with our mini clip and full wedding video, I can’t pick fault, it’s perfect. I highly recommend Lunarts for your wedding.

Sent on 04/02/2019
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 01/12/2019

True professional artists! Movie Quality Videos!

We had an amazing experience with LunArts Films! I can't thank Carlos and his team enough for capturing our special day with such poise, professionalism, and tact. The highlight video is amazing and truly captures the day! The full wedding video looks like a movie. We highly recommend using LunArts for your wedding or event!

Sent on 03/07/2019

Gretta · Married on 12/28/2018

The Most AMAZING Videographers Ever!!

WOW!! Is all I can say, Lunarts blew our expectations out of the water. They were so kind, so patient, and more than amazing. My husband and I are beyond awkward in front of a camera yet somehow lunarts made us feel so special and so comfortable the entire day. The films are something we will always cherish and share with our friends and family. The highlight film is so awesome to have to share quickly with friends, however it was the documentary film that really gave us all of the feels. Having a beautifully edited film of the whole day with all of our special songs allows us to relive the magical day over and over again. The people that weren't able to make it to the wedding felt like they were right there with us while watching the films. We feel so blessed to have been able to have Lunarts film our special day and create the most phenomenal movie of it. Thank you Lunarts we are so grateful!

Sent on 04/12/2019

gabrielle · Married on 12/01/2018

Playa del Carmen Destination Wedding

Words cannot express our appreciation and gratitude for Charly, and the LunArts Film team. They captured our wedding day so perfectly, and we will cherish this memory forever. Thank you, thank you, thank you, from the bottom of our hearts. We are so happy we chose you to capture our wedding, it was one of the best choices we could’ve made.

Sent on 01/26/2019

Alecia Bistihas · Married on 11/06/2018

Incredible!

We are sooooo happy we chose LunArtFilms for our videography. They are such an amazing team that seamlessly worked on our day. They didn't need any direction, they came in and knew exactly what to do and what they did came out perfectly! We love our wedding video, it's perfection!!

Sent on 02/18/2019

Mayra · Married on 11/01/2018

Wedding Video

Our video was beautiful. We were very happy with the end result

Sent on 01/11/2019
  • Vanessa

Vanessa Castor · Married on 10/13/2018

Past Bride

I loved that Charly took the time to video chat me and explained his process and allowed us to connect. He was very responsive and so easy to work with. The day of the wedding was seamless. The Best part is that looking at the video I am reliving my wedding day over and over! I highly recommend LunArts tell him Vanessa sent you.

Sent on 12/03/2018

Hilary M · Married on 10/10/2018

Best decision ever!

Charly and his team at LunArts Films are absolutely phenomenal!!! My husband wasnt sold on videography initially and he is so glad we did it now that we have our videos back!! The highlight reel is so amazing! We watch it all the time!
    Charly was also amazing on ththe day of! He captured everything without getting in the way!! And drone footage is a must!!

Sent on 01/09/2019
  • Regan

Regan Gray · Married on 09/01/2018

Love our Wedding Video !

We are so impressed with our wedding video. The process of booking, and the day of was a breeze, didn't even notice the cameras or lights. We have had so many compliments on our video we shared with friends and family. It is so fun to see the wedding over and over again. The day of goes by fast and having the video helps to remember those moments forever. I highly recommend LunarArts they are professional, easy going and they do a wonderful job capturing your wedding and your unique style.

Sent on 12/10/2018

Louise · Married on 05/19/2018

We are so so pleased that we chose you guys to capture our special day. The video is absolutely beautiful and makes me cry everytime I watch it. You have captured every perfect moment and we can not thank you enough. You guys really are the best. Thanks again a million times over!! Louise & James x

Sent on 07/19/2018