LunArts Films Reviews

WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner

• Mary
    Mary Married on 07/28/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing! So glad I choose LunArts Films!

Carlos and team, thank you from the bottom of my heart for perfectly capturing the incredible emotion of our special day in our wedding videos and with your wonderful editing!!! A true work of art!

From the moment I saw Lunarts films I knew I found the right team for this momentous occasion in our lives!!!! Between the high attention to detail, state of the art technology (TV quality), and perfect editing, you can’t find a better value for your money when choosing a videographer for your big day!

Thank you so much for being a part of our love story, we’re truly THRILLED to have chosen you and to now have these amazing memories commemorated by your artwork. I will be watching my wedding video every day ❤️
    Emile S. Married on 07/10/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Look no further - charly @ lunarts is your man!

My wife & I decided to have our (delayed) wedding celebration in Tulum following the hiccups of trying to plan a Toronto-based wedding during the pandemic. With no vendor references from family or friends, we felt as though we were taking a shot in the dark when we were originally booking our video team. After finally deciding to give Charly at Lunarts a chance, he promptly scheduled a video call with us to discuss the programming of the day and ensure that he could execute our vision. He was calm and professional, and we truly felt as though we were in good hands. The wedding was so much fun, and we barely noticed that Charly was there. He was so focused on getting every shot he needed while remaining discreet. And then... he delivered the final products and we were FLOORED! We received a short trailer for social media, a highlight video (approx. 4 minutes) and an hour long documentary - each one better than the next. The quality of Charly's work far surpassed our expectations, and when compared to some of the work that friends and family received back in Toronto, it even blew those videos out of the water. Charly at Lunarts is truly at the top of his class and we would recommend him over and over again to anyone looking to capture their wedding in Mexico. Charly, if you read this, thank you SO MUCH for immortalizing one of the best days of our lives!
    Jordan S. Married on 05/21/2022

LunArts Wedding Video

An amazing video that captured our day perfectly! It was a pleasure working with the team and they made the whole experience a positive and enjoyable one. Would highly recommend to anyone looking for wedding video.
  • illustration stars

Are you interested?

Send a message
  • Madison
    Madison W. Married on 04/08/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The best money we spent on our wedding

LunArts Films was hands down the best money we spent for our wedding. I found him 2 years before our wedding and his kindness, flexibility, responsiveness, and attention to detail never wavered. They made us all feel so comfortable and nothing was “posed/fake”. This video is something we will treasure for the rest of our lives. I will recommend them over and over until I die. THANK YOU FOR MAKING MY WEDDING VIDEO DREAMS COME TRUE!
    Rebecca S. Married on 02/22/2022

Best videographer ever!!!

Lunarts, staff and Carlos was the upmost professional throughout the whole process! The videos turned out way better then we could have ever imagined! They captured our wedding so perfectly. We will cherish the videos for the rest of our lives. 10/10 highly recommend!!
    Lindsey Y. Married on 02/20/2022
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Excellent!! They are wonderful!

So easy to work with! Very responsive, responsible and the value is great. We got our video back in a timely fashion and it was more than we thought and everything we wanted! You need to hire them to capture your wedding. SO GOOD!!
  • Marcela
    Marcela H. Married on 02/02/2022

Relive Your Love Story Over and Over Again

LunaArts a team skilled at videography but what you are really getting is people who love what they do and are talented in capturing the moments you want to relive over and over again. Every time I watch my video, I am instantly brought back to the day, what things smelt like, tasted like, and who was there. Carlos spent intentional time and paid close attention to our essence and what matter to us most. If I could have them at every major milestone I would. I was worried about finding the right vendors for a destination wedding and I know there was no better choice. They are true professionals and artist. They help put me, my husband and guest at ease. Everyone could truly be themselves. I felt like they celebrated with us. Let them help you tell your wedding story to anyone who wasn’t there and let them remind you and everyone who was there how truly special your wedding story is.
    Megan R. Married on 01/30/2022

Amazing Destination Wedding Videographer

Carlos from LunArts Films did a documentary film and highlight video of our wedding ceremony, cocktail hour and reception at Dreams Playa Mujeres in Mexico. He was recommended by our photographer that they enjoy working with each other. He had fast responses to emails and great to work with while booking and leading up to our wedding. Carlos and his team did an amazing job capturing our wedding day. He was great to work with. We got our videos back in 2 months. We were absolutely blown away by the videos. Carlos did an amazing job; better than we could have ever imagined. He brought our wedding day back to life and brought all the happy memories back. I can tell how talented/creative he is and how he is passionate at what he does. We love how he captured every little detail of our day. We are so happy we went with Carlos from LunArts Films; we would in a heartbeat book him again if we had to do our wedding over. Thank you for everything; you made our day so special!
  • Sara
    Sara D. Married on 01/22/2022

Perfect Wedding Video

We can’t recommend Carlos and the team at LunArts enough! Carlos was super communicative and pleasant to work with during booking. While figuring out logistics of the wedding day, he was also super flexible and helpful in planning the perfect timeline of the day. During the wedding day, he and his team were super professional and kind. He was able to capture all of our beautiful moments without disrupting or feeling like we were “filming”. They were discreet and worked tirelessly on scene and behind the scene to make sure everything was captured. Our video was delivered less than 2 months after our wedding which was amazing! My husband and I both laughed and cried while viewing it and it’s so special to have this video to keep forever. We particularly loved how Carlos captured the reception and the dance floor! Everything was perfect and we feel so lucky to have had Carlos as part of our day!
    Abbie W. Married on 12/15/2021

Fabulous to work with!

Carly was so great to work with, he helped put together a package that was right for our event in terms of timing and budget. He was so easy to communicate with and made the day so worry free in terms of having to think about capturing anything. Our videos turned out great and he was SO accommodating to our request on song choices. Etc. definitely hit the team!!
  • Breanna
    Breanna B. Married on 12/07/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Carlos and all those at LunArtsFilms are incredible!!

Being a destination bride and coming to Playa del Carmen from the states, it was difficult to know where to start with picking vendors. Carlos from LunaArtsFilms was recommended by our photographer as a vendor that they enjoyed working with. We reached out and heard back very quickly about Carlos’s availability, rates, and past work. After looking at their instagram page, I knew they were the right vendor, and on top of that, their rates were very reasonable! Carlos helped us through the contract and remained in touch with us leading to the wedding. He was incredibly professional and we enjoyed having him at our wedding very much. We could tell how hard he worked the day of the wedding and could tell that he had a vision and set shots that he wanted in his mind. He gave my husband and I great cues on how to stand/pose/walk, but did it in a way that made us feel so comfortable and in the moment. Needless to say, we were so excited to get our video back. Carlos provided a highlight preview super quickly, and our full videos were back within the expected time, if not sooner! If my review hasn’t shown it yet, we were thrilled with the results of our videos. The highlight truly encompassed the main moments and the documentary made me feel like I was getting to re-live the day all over again. I cried and laughed just like I did on my wedding day and I’m so thankful that all of those memories were captured. If you’re looking for a vendor, I cannot recommend Carlos and his team enough. I definitely had high standards for my photographer and videographer and they both far surpassed my expectations. Thank you, LunArtsFilms!!!
    Grace L. Married on 11/12/2021

Incredible Work

I am blown away by the professionalism & talent of Carlos & the team at LunArts. I was referred to them by my planner, and right from the beginning the communication was prompt & clear. We shared genuine excitement over the big day, & planning the logistics of the day went so smoothly that the day of felt so effortless. Within days we saw a teaser & it was so exciting to see a preview of their work. Once we received the trailer & the film we were just in awe. If there is ever an event apart from a wedding that I want filmed, I would definitely work with Carlos & the team at LunArts again :)
  • Carolina
    Carolina P. Married on 08/28/2021

Excelente experiencia

Fue un placer trabajar con Carlos en el día de mi Boda. Fue una experiencia única. Muy buena persona. Listo y dispuesto para ayudar en ese momento de mucha precion que es durante una boda. Te agradecemos Mucho Carlos por haber hecho un video tan bonito de nuestra boda. Un recuerdo muy especial para toda la vida. El Video salió justo en el tiempo que Carlos me había dicho. Muy recomendado. Gracias denuevo Carolina y Gordon
    Rebecca J. Married on 04/11/2021
      5.0 out of 5 rating

I cannot say enough positive things about this company

This beautiful couple spent there wedding anniversary filming my special day, they never even told us ahead of time that we had booked them on there anniversary, it had come up in conversation with one of our guests so our guests let us know so we could do a special toast to them. They showed up on time, they did not require me to do anything, they worked hard and they never stopped the entire day (even filming our speeches during the meal). I told them some things i wanted to see specifically in the video and that's exactly what they did for us. They worked professionally with the resort we were staying at and kept everyone on schedule and happy. I received my video as promised and my husband and I cried watching it again. Thank you so so much for being a part of our special day.
    Carlos A. Married on 11/02/2020

Our best choice

There is nothing like choosing a great professional who can make you experience your wedding day over and over again, every time you touch play, as if you were there again. The quality, professionalism and friendliness of LunArts Films are unbeatable. We would choose you again a thousand times.
    Days ago we saw the video and we have experienced the sensations of that very special day again. Thanks!!
  • Karla
    Karla B. Married on 06/06/2020

Amazing Wedding Video Experience

It was such a pleasure working with the Lunarts team. They were so easy to work with their professional and attentive demeanor. Carlos was responsive and the video/preview I received were both so beautiful, we can't wait to have a viewing to share with our family and friends. If you're looking for the best videographers in Riviera Maya, look no further than Lunarts. :)
    Jessica C. Married on 03/02/2020

Perfection!

The experience and professionalism that LunArts brought the day of my wedding was nothing short of perfection. I felt like a movie star being filmed for a broadway production. The moments this team captured reflected how amazing everything went and showed us living our best life. The videography is of excellent quality and demonstrates the talents this team embraces. I would highly recommend LunArts Videography to anyone who wants a memory of the past that you can feel as if you are living the present.
    Dena Married on 02/02/2020

El Dorado Seaside Suites Wedding

Absolutely amazing!!! They captured some of the most intimate and special moments by being just a fly on the wall. They made such a special video they captured us and our personalities so perfectly.
    Kayla R. Married on 01/23/2020
      5.0 out of 5 rating

The best decision I made when it came to our wedding

Carlos went above and beyond and created a video that people have described to me as the best wedding video that they have ever seen.

He was professional on the day of and I couldn’t have asked for anything more out of him or his second shooter. He also returned my package to me weeks earlier than agreed upon so that was a very nice surprise.

We had technical difficulties with our mics and speakers at the resort but everyone can still be heard very clearly in the video, probably more clearly than I could hear as speeches were happening.

I only wish that I had also used LunArts for their photography services as well.

If photography and videography is a priority for your big day, look no further. LunArts is exactly what you need.
  • Kelly
    Kelly L. Married on 10/19/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

You made so many dreams come true...keep doing it!

ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE! Our wedding was amazinly captured by LUNARTS! Y0U WILL NOT regret or be disappointed with the final product: a gift for a lifetime. THANK YOU SO MUCH!!
  • Binh
    Binh Married on 09/13/2019

You can't go wrong with LunArts Film

We knew we wanted to capture our wedding day to help us remember this special day. As we begin our search for a videographer in the Cancun/Playa Mujeres, we watched many videos from many videographers. I'm a very picky person and I know exactly what I'm looking for. And yes, videographer & photographer was on my top 3 most important things about my wedding day! So I wasn't about to just pick anyone. LunArts stood out the most to us with their amazing skills to capture this beautiful day. We love LunArts's works so much because of the smooth transition from different scenes, the music selection, the overall feel of each video was very unique! After a little more digging about LunArts, snooping around their Instagram, reading reviews from everywhere. We knew LunArts was perfect for us and they delivered more than expected. We got many compliments about the videos. You can't go wrong trusting Charly with such an important task!
    Leah Married on 08/16/2019

Best Videographer

If you're getting married and want an amazing videographer to catch all of those amazing moments... STOP. SEARCHING. NOW.

Carlos and his team were amazing and so professional! During planning, my husband was convinced we didn't need a videographer, but ended up happy we went with LunArts. I still get compliments on how amazing the video is...and I'm writing this review a year later! I even have friends from work (who didn't come to the wedding) asking about who I chose for my videography for their destination weddings.

We were married in Cancun, but I know he does travel to other destinations. During planning, I was able to discuss how I would like the video to look and he took into account our personalities for the final video. I also wanted drone footage to capture the beauty of the location we chose. The drone footage and his ability to piece together the video is a work of art, literally.

I'm so happy we chose LunArts for our wedding...the entire day went by so fast and it's such a blessing to be able to relive such a special day in our lives!

THANK YOU CARLOS!!!!
    Harrison F. Married on 06/20/2019

Adventure video

This couple picked us up and took us out to a small island to tour around for the day. It was in the midst of our honeymoon and I surprised my wife with the adventure. They caught incredible footage and managed to edit it all into an amazing video that we shared with friends and family. Their style is very natural and candid and they have incredible transitions. They use the latest gear to capture the best footage. The best part is that we got to hang out with these two for the day. They're very cool people and we're definitely keeping in touch with them.

Video here: https://vimeo.com/345054464
  • Tiffany
    Tiffany S. Married on 06/15/2019
      5.0 out of 5 rating

Amazing videography for a decent price!

Carlos and his team were SO amazing to work with. Email communication was easy, fast, and to the point. We were afraid that the video would not come out well since it was hot and everyone was sweaty. They were able to capture the moments brilliantly. We were more than pleased with the product they delivered. Great editing skills! Would 20/10 recommend!
    Madison S. Married on 06/13/2019

LunArts is a DREAM

Carlos and his team were absolutely amazing. The highlight video and documentary video are more than I ever hoped for. They captured every moment of our big day and because of them, my husband and I will be able to relive our wedding day over and over again. LunArts is professional, quick, creative, and very responsive. Great company!
illustration stars