LunArts Films Reviews

LunArts Films 3
LunArts Films 4

Harrison Fisher · Married on 06/20/2019

Adventure video

This couple picked us up and took us out to a small island to tour around for the day. It was in the midst of our honeymoon and I surprised my wife with the adventure. They caught incredible footage and managed to edit it all into an amazing video that we shared with friends and family. Their style is very natural and candid and they have incredible transitions. They use the latest gear to capture the best footage. The best part is that we got to hang out with these two for the day. They're very cool people and we're definitely keeping in touch with them.

Video here: https://vimeo.com/345054464

Sent on 06/28/2019
  • Tiffany

Tiffany Shyuan · Married on 06/15/2019

Amazing videography for a decent price!

Carlos and his team were SO amazing to work with. Email communication was easy, fast, and to the point. We were afraid that the video would not come out well since it was hot and everyone was sweaty. They were able to capture the moments brilliantly. We were more than pleased with the product they delivered. Great editing skills! Would 20/10 recommend!

Sent on 08/09/2019

Madison Stack · Married on 06/13/2019

LunArts is a DREAM

Carlos and his team were absolutely amazing. The highlight video and documentary video are more than I ever hoped for. They captured every moment of our big day and because of them, my husband and I will be able to relive our wedding day over and over again. LunArts is professional, quick, creative, and very responsive. Great company!

Sent on 08/06/2019
  • Stacey

Stacey Franco · Married on 05/13/2019

Breathtakingly Beautiful

Working with LunArts was nothing short of amazing for us. We originally found them by chance while exploring different venues for our destination wedding to Mexico. Within two highlight films, my husband and I knew we needed to hire them for our wedding. They were extremely easy to communicate with and quick to respond. They captured all of our "demands" and went above and beyond what we expected.
    We cannot thank this team enough for all of their hard work. They are highly recommended!

Sent on 08/07/2019
  • Diana

Diana Osorio · Married on 05/11/2019

Excelente!!!

Son un equipo muy profesional, siempre estuvieron pendiente de todos los detalles para que el video saliera como lo queríamos. Además que siempre cumplieron con su tiempos de entrega incluso lo tuvieron antes. Estamos muy felices con su trabajo.

Sent on 07/17/2019
  • Sarah

Sarah Harbert · Married on 04/28/2019

Look no further, Lunarts is by far the best!

We pulled the trigger on a destination wedding, woooo!! And the next 2 most important things for us were finding the best photographers and videographers in the Playa Del Carmen area. Photos are so important, but the video is by far the most important, and we were looking for the best. I am one of those people who will read review after review for DAYS until I find the perfect fit. I searched for weeks. When I finally found Lunarts Films, and watched their Love Stories on their website I instantly fell in love. Their work is unbelievable, and the energy and emotion that comes through with their videos is so incredibly moving. I remember watching video after video with tears running down my face, thinking this is EXACTLY what I want for our wedding video. I wanted anyone who watched it to feel like they were there, and that they could feel what our guests felt while they were there. I wanted out video to bring us back to that day, so we could relive it all over again. We hired Charly and his team, and they were extremely responsive, professional, and was willing to work with us to create exactly what we wanted. We had Charly and team with us on our boat cruise, as well as on our wedding day. I cannot even express in words how thankful I am that we went with Lunarts. They exceeded our expectations, and as I expected, brought us back to that day when we first watched our film. I cried, my husband cried, our mothers cried, our guests cried and even our friends and family who could not make it to our wedding ugly cried. Thank you, from the bottom of our hearts

Sent on 07/02/2019

Jason · Married on 04/15/2019

Amazing Videographer and Video Producer Team

Carlos and the Lunarts Team was amazing. They were able to capture the amazing moments of our wedding in Cancun. We had a destination wedding and we did not know any photographers, so we were getting inspirational wedding videos and stumbled onto Lunart's wedding teasers/videos. We immediately were captured by the touching videography and production of their products. They truly did not disappoint for our videos. Also, they worked very well with the photographer they recommended (Arakaki Photography - Daniel). Daniel and Carlos make a wonderful coordination and chemistry as they worked together to get the best angles without being in each other's way.They were an amazing team and we truly made a wonderful choice and I am sure they will give their best for all their clients that choose their professionalism.

Sent on 09/08/2019
  • Whitney

Whitney Jennings · Married on 01/15/2019

Breathtaking

We was over the moon with how mine and James wedding day went and to have Charly and the Lunarts team capture that was amazing! We’re so happy with our mini clip and full wedding video, I can’t pick fault, it’s perfect. I highly recommend Lunarts for your wedding.

Sent on 04/02/2019
    LunArts Films 5
  • Rachel

Rachel · Married on 01/12/2019

True professional artists! Movie Quality Videos!

We had an amazing experience with LunArts Films! I can't thank Carlos and his team enough for capturing our special day with such poise, professionalism, and tact. The highlight video is amazing and truly captures the day! The full wedding video looks like a movie. We highly recommend using LunArts for your wedding or event!

Sent on 03/07/2019

Gretta · Married on 12/28/2018

The Most AMAZING Videographers Ever!!

WOW!! Is all I can say, Lunarts blew our expectations out of the water. They were so kind, so patient, and more than amazing. My husband and I are beyond awkward in front of a camera yet somehow lunarts made us feel so special and so comfortable the entire day. The films are something we will always cherish and share with our friends and family. The highlight film is so awesome to have to share quickly with friends, however it was the documentary film that really gave us all of the feels. Having a beautifully edited film of the whole day with all of our special songs allows us to relive the magical day over and over again. The people that weren't able to make it to the wedding felt like they were right there with us while watching the films. We feel so blessed to have been able to have Lunarts film our special day and create the most phenomenal movie of it. Thank you Lunarts we are so grateful!

Sent on 04/12/2019

gabrielle · Married on 12/01/2018

Playa del Carmen Destination Wedding

Words cannot express our appreciation and gratitude for Charly, and the LunArts Film team. They captured our wedding day so perfectly, and we will cherish this memory forever. Thank you, thank you, thank you, from the bottom of our hearts. We are so happy we chose you to capture our wedding, it was one of the best choices we could’ve made.

Sent on 01/26/2019

Alecia Bistihas · Married on 11/06/2018

Incredible!

We are sooooo happy we chose LunArtFilms for our videography. They are such an amazing team that seamlessly worked on our day. They didn't need any direction, they came in and knew exactly what to do and what they did came out perfectly! We love our wedding video, it's perfection!!

Sent on 02/18/2019
    LunArts Films 6

Mayra · Married on 11/01/2018

Wedding Video

Our video was beautiful. We were very happy with the end result

Sent on 01/11/2019
  • Vanessa

Vanessa Castor · Married on 10/13/2018

Past Bride

I loved that Charly took the time to video chat me and explained his process and allowed us to connect. He was very responsive and so easy to work with. The day of the wedding was seamless. The Best part is that looking at the video I am reliving my wedding day over and over! I highly recommend LunArts tell him Vanessa sent you.

Sent on 12/03/2018

Hilary M · Married on 10/10/2018

Best decision ever!

Charly and his team at LunArts Films are absolutely phenomenal!!! My husband wasnt sold on videography initially and he is so glad we did it now that we have our videos back!! The highlight reel is so amazing! We watch it all the time!
    Charly was also amazing on ththe day of! He captured everything without getting in the way!! And drone footage is a must!!

Sent on 01/09/2019
  • Regan

Regan Gray · Married on 09/01/2018

Love our Wedding Video !

We are so impressed with our wedding video. The process of booking, and the day of was a breeze, didn't even notice the cameras or lights. We have had so many compliments on our video we shared with friends and family. It is so fun to see the wedding over and over again. The day of goes by fast and having the video helps to remember those moments forever. I highly recommend LunarArts they are professional, easy going and they do a wonderful job capturing your wedding and your unique style.

Sent on 12/10/2018

Louise · Married on 05/19/2018

We are so so pleased that we chose you guys to capture our special day. The video is absolutely beautiful and makes me cry everytime I watch it. You have captured every perfect moment and we can not thank you enough. You guys really are the best. Thanks again a million times over!! Louise & James x

Sent on 07/19/2018

Lacey Boone · Married on 04/12/2018

Destination wedding

He was perfect, and his team. We loved our video, I knew we would because all of the others he’s captured were perfect as well! Would HIGHLY RECOMMEND LUNARTS FILMS!

Sent on 02/13/2019

Kelly · Married on 03/05/2018

Choosing LunArts Films was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. Charly was great to work with from our very first conversation. He was very accommodating and helpful during our planning process and the whole team was great the day of the wedding. We were so unbelievably happy with what they were able to create for us. We told him some of our favorite things about a few of his other videos and what we were looking for in ours and he did an amazing job to make it everything we were looking for. Thanks again Charly and the entire team!

Sent on 04/27/2018

Harry · Married on 10/28/2017

I'm so happy that we chose LunArts to document our wedding day. We chose Charly and his team after going through hundreds of wedding videos we found online until we stumbled across one we really liked. We then looked through a few more LunArts' videos and knew they would do an amazing job. I'll be honest, as a groom, I wasn't too fussed about having a videographer at first. After seeing what Charly was able to create with our wedding video, there's no way I would have done it any other way! Charly is a true artist and his creativity and abilities were on full display for our video. He was able to create something that we can watch over and over again and reminisce about what an amazing day we had. The whole wedding felt like a blur to us but LunArts captured everything beautifully. It really allowed us to enjoy all the little details that we missed but Charly and his team didn't. If you're looking for an incredible videographer, I cannot recommend LunArts enough!

Sent on 01/18/2018

Vanessa · Married on 10/07/2017

Best decision I made throughout the whole planning process!! Our initial meeting was so nice because Carlos just listened. I work in a fast paced business environment and immediately notice people with good listening skills and he has them! He also clearly has lots of experience at this because he asked a few of the key questions and then made me a masterpiece! I really didn't notice him at the wedding but based on the movie, he was everywhere! I love, love, love his work and know you will too! It's hard to choose based on other people's wedding videos since their vision may be different- choose based knowing Carlos will listen to you and he's a brilliant artist!

Sent on 12/16/2017

Rebecka · Married on 06/16/2017

Best gift for our wedding! LunaArts captures the individual spirit and the best moments!

Sent on 10/22/2017
    LunArts Films 7

Tatiana · Married on 06/03/2017

Choosing Lunarts Films was definitely one of our best choices; our videos take us back to our very special day every time we watch them. Charlie and his crew were really nice and great to work with; they captured all of those moments that will be unforgettable. We loved Charlie's work!

Sent on 07/25/2018

Josh · Married on 02/20/2017

We would highly recommend Charly. We love our wedding video and are so pleased we decided to use him and have our day filmed. He is really helpful and was very accommodating when editing the film. Thankyou so much.

Sent on 04/15/2017

Nicole · Married on 02/18/2017

Carlos and the LunArts team exceeded our expectations by 1,000%! From the moment we hired the team down to the day we received our short and long video, Carlos was there to answer any questions that we had. The day of the wedding, his team arrived and were extremely professional and wonderful to work with! The quality of their videos were absolutely amazing and I still am in tears when I rewatch them. The short film was everything we could have hoped for and more. The music selection was fantastic and the drone footage is amazing. The long video was 100% worth the money as we will cherish being able to watch out whole ceremony and all the toasts forever. THANK YOU to Carlos and his wonderful team of videographers for allowing us to relive our special day over and over. For all those future brides and grooms out there, I highly recommend hiring LunArts, it was the best money we spent on the whole wedding day and we cannot thank them enough!

Sent on 07/31/2018