106-17 Metropolitan Avenue, Forest Hills, NY 11375 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About My Kitchen Restaurant

I often get calls from brides saying that they're planning a "small wedding" or a "simple wedding".. I quickly correct them by letting them know that it is still a wedding, no matter size or budget. This is your day! You are choosing to marry someone for better or worse; for sickness and health. Yep, I am a traditional kinda girl.

I'm married to my best friend. I love weddings and I love planning weddings. Let me help guide you to having your perfect wedding. Whether it is 100 people or 12 people (yes, I've done one of those).

Here in Our Kitchen, weddings are as intimate or as lively as you'd like them to be. Chef and I are at your Service and will help with every aspect. Our backyard is a perfect setting for Ceremonies or Cocktail.

Schedule an appointment with your other half and come in to see if we'll be a perfect fit for you.

Follow My Kitchen Restaurant on

My Kitchen Restaurant 7
  • Tasmia

Tasmia Ahmed · Married on 02/22/2019

Exceeded our expectations

I was lucky enough to have stumbled across MyKitchen. My now-husband and I wanted a short engagement and gave ourselves 3 months to put together a wedding. We were also busy with work so time was severely limited. Dhanny made the whole process incredibly easy. She was communicative and understands how to plan and run a wedding. I basically handed the reins over to her. We used the City Hall Wedding Reception package which helped streamline planning and kept us to our budget. The package includes appetizers and a pre-fixed menu where you get to choose from various entrees and sides. My 65 guests were raving about the food. The only thing I needed to do were centerpieces and order the cake. She has many types of set-ups, tables, chairs, table linen, etc to choose from. Since Dhanny is familiar with many wedding vendors, she was able to recommend florists, bakeries, and officiants. The space itself looks elegant with dark hardwood floors and lots of natural light, there is also a beautiful patio (but our wedding was 2/22 so it was still a tad bit cold to have the ceremony outside). Day of the wedding, we could enjoy ourselves because Dhanny and her team were ensuring everything went off without a hitch. My husband and I are very grateful, and we definitely plan on having dinners and holding more special events at MyKitchen.

Anthony Lugo · Married on 12/15/2018

Wedding Planning and Venue

Dhanny and Chef Joe are truly the best. They helped us plan our wedding from start to finish and were patient throughout. It was truly a joy working with them. The service and food were terrific. We would highly recommend them.

Alyssa Wilson · Married on 12/11/2018

Thank You My Kitchen! 💕

My Kitchen was suggested by a family member to me when I was in the process of looking for a venue. What I was looking for was a place that’s reasonably priced, but not cheap in quality. My Kitchen was able to offer that and more! The chefs are very welcoming, and accommodating. Chef Dhanny sat down with us to discuss what we wanted, and she also gave us suggestions. We went with the City Hall package, which in my opinion, was very practical. My reception was very small, because it was really just for family and relatives, but it turned out to be such a wonderful and memorable day. The food, oh my goodness, I don’t even know how to explain how amazing it was! Everything tasted excellent, and the portion size was also very good. I think it was well worth the money, and I’m so happy that I decided to go with My Kitchen.

My Kitchen Restaurant Pricing

My Kitchen Restaurant Price Rates

My Kitchen Restaurant FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? No
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season? $ 400.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season? $ 400.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Chairs, China, Clean Up, Event Planning, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Set Up, Tables
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 20.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), House Wine, Limited Bar
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 100
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 50
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 2
  • Describe your venue: Banquet Hall, Restaurant
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor
  • What event services do you offer? Cake, Clean Up, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Outside Vendors, Set Up
  • What event items are available? Aisle Markers, Aisle Runners, Altar/Arch, Chairs, Chair Covers, Tables
  • What food and beverage items are available? Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens
  • What transportation and access is available? Wheelchair Access

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• My Kitchen Restaurant 1
    CITY HALL WEDDINGS
    Make your Courthouse Wedding Special Book Reception after your City Hall Ceremony during the WEEK and I will help you create the Wedding closest to your dreams - Budget Friendly Offer Valid Monday thru Friday ONLY..

• 106-17 Metropolitan Avenue Forest Hills, 11375 See on map