106-17 Metropolitan Avenue, Forest Hills, NY 11375 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About My Kitchen Restaurant

I often get calls from brides saying that they're planning a "small wedding" or a "simple wedding".. I quickly correct them by letting them know that it is still a wedding, no matter size or budget. This is your day! You are choosing to marry someone for better or worse; for sickness and health. Yep, I am a traditional kinda girl.

I'm married to my best friend. I love weddings and I love planning weddings. Let me help guide you to having your perfect wedding. Whether it is 100 people or 12 people (yes, I've done one of those).

Here in Our Kitchen, weddings are as intimate or as lively as you'd like them to be. Chef and I are at your Service and will help with every aspect. Our backyard is a perfect setting for Ceremonies or Cocktail.

Schedule an appointment with your other half and come in to see if we'll be a perfect fit for you.

Follow My Kitchen Restaurant on

My Kitchen Restaurant 7
  • Eniko

Eniko Hardi · Married on 09/15/2018

Lovely, Sweet and Warm.

Oh what a fun and joyful wedding we had! It is been over 2 months and still getting positive feedback for our reception from our guests. It went so easy and carefree that I just want to live the day over again and again. The reception area is welcoming, clean beautiful and spacious and the backyard is enchanting with the trees and flowers perfect for any type of ceremony, and a pleasant cocktail hour with appetizers right after that. We had about 50 guests including us most of them with special needs children - I point this out because I had to make sure it will be safe for all. We went by family style and gosh that food! It was delicious! Chef Joe sure knows his craft! The salmon...that salmon became legendary in our circles. Dhanny helped me so much her recommendations of florist and DJ saved a lot of time for me. She is a true professional, very knowledgeable and makes you feel special. Besides professional help I can tell that I got all kind of other support specially when I felt so overwhelmed I just didn't know where to go how to start anything at all. For example it was difficult to chose the theme color because I LOVE colors and Dhanny tamed everything for me to a simple beautiful cute clean look. When I walked in for the first time .... I was in awe it looked so pretty! We also got the chance to take pics next door for our 1950's vibe thanks to Dhanny... and for that thankyouthankyouthankyou infinity!
    To be honest I picked My Kitchen 3 years ago based on pictures I have seen on another website. You can tell I did not rush. For me My Kitchen was love at first sight. And my love at first sight was the best choice we made to get married and party. Thank you Dhanny and Chef Joe for making that day of September 15th one of the best day of our lives!

Pooh · Married on 08/25/2018

Wonderful!

Dhanny and Chef Joe are warm, professional, affordable and the perfect option for a smaller, more intimate wedding!

• Idelkis

Idelkis · Married on 08/22/2018

Better than I could have planned....

I walked in My Kitchen based on the reviews i saw on here. I will be honest, out of all of the places i searched this is the one place i actually went to in person. When you drive up it looks like the outside of a restaurant, but once you enter it literally is like you walked into another world. I planned my wedding in less than a month, it was originally suppose to be just signing of paper but my mother wanted me to do a little more. I have never planned a wedding before but i chose to start here. I sincerely believe God lead me here. Dhanny is the sweetest person and genuinely cared about helping us. We didn't have anything, not flowers, nor cake. She suggested places to us and showed us ideas. She has an art at this and was truly helpful. The place is so beautiful. My wedding only had 40 guest, originally was suppose to be 25 but you know how people add on last minute, she was great with this, extremely helpful. The food was amazing omg. Her husband is the chef and omg the food was so good, one of my guests went up for food like 5 times (yes my husbands family still laughs about it). We chose to do buffet. We also chose not to assign seats since people switch seats anyways. Dhanny helped with the decor, she made it look so beautiful. she told me to get a few items and she would do the rest and she made it perfect. Honestly it looked amazing. We did the cocktail hour in the back outdoor area and it was awesome. the appetizers were so delicious. The bar had all kinds of liquor and delicious cocktails. I literally ordered things on amazon and she put everything together, even had my cake done down the block (yes the cake was so good) and didn't have to worry about having someone bring it since the place brings it for you. The florist a few doors away as well was awesome. Both were recommended by Dhanny. Its the perfect place for your wedding of different sizes. Ive seen her have different events there and they really make it fabulous. I think i would want to have my baby shower here once we decide to have kids because I've seen what she does for those as well. Trust me when i say, go look at the place for yourself, I certainly am glad i did.

My Kitchen Restaurant 8

My Kitchen Restaurant Pricing

My Kitchen Restaurant Price Rates

My Kitchen Restaurant FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? No
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season? $ 400.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season? $ 400.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Chairs, China, Clean Up, Event Planning, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Set Up, Tables
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 20.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), House Wine, Limited Bar
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 100
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 50
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 2
  • Describe your venue: Banquet Hall, Restaurant
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor
  • What event services do you offer? Cake, Clean Up, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Outside Vendors, Set Up
  • What event items are available? Aisle Markers, Aisle Runners, Altar/Arch, Chairs, Chair Covers, Tables
  • What food and beverage items are available? Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens
  • What transportation and access is available? Wheelchair Access

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• My Kitchen Restaurant 1
    CITY HALL WEDDINGS
    Make your Courthouse Wedding Special Book Reception after your City Hall Ceremony during the WEEK and I will help you create the Wedding closest to your dreams - Budget Friendly Offer Valid Monday thru Friday ONLY..

• 106-17 Metropolitan Avenue Forest Hills, NY 11375 See on map