106-17 Metropolitan Avenue, Forest Hills, NY 11375 Map · Phone number
  • Pricing
  • Deals 1

About My Kitchen Restaurant

I often get calls from brides saying that they're planning a "small wedding" or a "simple wedding".. I quickly correct them by letting them know that it is still a wedding, no matter size or budget. This is your day! You are choosing to marry someone for better or worse; for sickness and health. Yep, I am a traditional kinda girl.

I'm married to my best friend. I love weddings and I love planning weddings. Let me help guide you to having your perfect wedding. Whether it is 100 people or 12 people (yes, I've done one of those).

Here in Our Kitchen, weddings are as intimate or as lively as you'd like them to be. Chef and I are at your Service and will help with every aspect. Our backyard is a perfect setting for Ceremonies or Cocktail.

Schedule an appointment with your other half and come in to see if we'll be a perfect fit for you.

Follow My Kitchen Restaurant on

My Kitchen Restaurant 6
My Kitchen Restaurant 7

Stephanie Drakeford · Married on 10/05/2019

A Wedding to remember

My Husband and I just recently hosted a intimate wedding ceremony & reception at My Kitchen and we are still glowing from how beautifully everything turned out. I found My Kitchen searching for an intimate venue that was affordable with quality service & food. This place exceeded my expectations! I sure did luck out finding this venue ... Dhanny and Chef Joe did not disappoint, from the moment I met them I felt like family and they made my wedding day an unforgettable memory for my family & I. We will most definitely be hosting future events with My Kitchen. Thank you again Dhanny & Chef Joe xoxo

Sent on 10/09/2019
    My Kitchen Restaurant 8
    My Kitchen Restaurant 9
    My Kitchen Restaurant 10
    My Kitchen Restaurant 11
  • Daniel

Daniel Carcana · Married on 09/20/2019

Amazing Wedding & Amazing Venue

My wife and I were married at My Kitchen on September 20th of this year and it was amazing. From our first meeting with Dhanny, my wife and I knew this was the place we would be getting married. We wanted to have a small ceremony and a reception (for roughly 50 people) and My Kitchen was able to accommodate both. We had our ceremony outside on the rear patio and then a beautiful reception inside. Dhanny was amazing, she set everything up inside and outside and helped us get our menu together with customized food options. My wife and I were planning on a budget and Dhanny was understanding and very helpful. We exchanged emails about decorations and menu ideas for weeks and Dhanny remained patient with us even though I know we drove her crazy. Our big day went off without a hitch and all of our guests had nothing but nice things to say about the venue, food and the atmosphere. My Kitchen is a venue that I would recommend without hesitation and I would definitely host another event here in the future. Thank you again to Dhanny, her husband and event staff for making our day one that we will remember for the rest of our lives.

Sent on 09/29/2019

Vanessa River -Montolio · Married on 08/24/2019

Amazing and Perfect

Everything was perfect about this place. We had a small wedding 53 ppl and everyone told me that this place was beautiful and it is. Dhanny was amazing she gives you the sense of ease that everything will be fine and it will be. If you want a place with amazing food amazing service and at a great price pick My kitchen ! You won’t regret it

Sent on 09/14/2019

My Kitchen Restaurant Pricing

My Kitchen Restaurant Price Rates

My Kitchen Restaurant FAQ

• Do you have a site fee for wedding receptions at your venue? No
  • Do you have a site fee for wedding ceremonies at your venue? Yes
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during peak season? $ 400.00
  • What is the starting site fee for wedding ceremonies during off-peak season? $ 400.00
  • Which of the following are included in starting site fee? Chairs, China, Clean Up, Event Planning, Flatware, Glassware, Linens, Set Up, Tables
  • What is the starting price per person for bar service? $ 20.00
  • Which of the following are included in the starting price for bar service? Bartender(s), House Wine, Limited Bar
  • What is the maximum capacity of your venue? 100
  • What is the minimum number of guests required to book your venue? 50
  • How many event spaces or rooms does your venue offer? 2
  • Describe your venue: Banquet Hall, Restaurant
  • What kind of settings are available? Indoor, Uncovered Outdoor
  • What event services do you offer? Cake, Clean Up, Event Planner, Event Rentals, Outside Vendors, Set Up
  • What event items are available? Aisle Markers, Aisle Runners, Altar/Arch, Chairs, Chair Covers, Tables
  • What food and beverage items are available? Barware, Flatware, Glassware, Linens
  • What transportation and access is available? Wheelchair Access

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• My Kitchen Restaurant 1
    CITY HALL WEDDINGS
    Make your Courthouse Wedding Special Book Reception after your City Hall Ceremony during the WEEK and I will help you create the Wedding closest to your dreams - Budget Friendly Offer Valid Monday thru Friday ONLY..

• 106-17 Metropolitan Avenue Forest Hills, 11375 See on map