205 E Beaver Ave Apt. 20, State College, PA 16805 Map · Phone number
  • Deals 1

About My Hero Zero

My Hero Zero has honed its captivating blend of showmanship, talent, and pop-savvy to become State College, PA's most popular band. The band performs across popular genres that help you create that fun night out with your friends or family. Frontman Jason O performs with a a storyteller intimacy supported by your favorite dance and sing-a-long songs.

In addition to being seen by more than a thousand Penn Staters on a weekly basis, their busy travel schedule has fans putting their hands up throughout the East Coast as well as netting accolades and endorsement from Don Julio by Diageo. My Hero Zero doesn't just take the stage to play popular songs, they take the stage to remind you why you fell in love with live music in the first place.

jfp 2249 51 935999
mhz logo 51 935999

4 Reviews for My Hero Zero

• Amanda

Amanda · Married on 11/17/2018

Fantastic band- guests can’t stop talking about them!

Our guests can’t stop raving about the band we had at our wedding! My Hero Zero went above and beyond and took time to learn new songs that we had requested. I would recommend My Hero Zero to anyone who is in search of a band for their wedding. If you’re looking for a band who will keep your guests on the dance floor all night, pick them!

Sent on 12/05/2018
  • Erin

Erin · Married on 06/09/2018

Summer Wedding 2018

My Hero Zero was the best decision we could have made for our wedding day. They were professional to work with. Our guests were on the dance floor all night and were yelling "encore" they enjoyed it so much. We can't thank the band enough for how easy they were to work with and for how much fun they made our reception!

Sent on 12/05/2018

Abby · Married on 07/29/2017

Band was absolutely amazing. We knew the band from college so were super excited they agreed to do our wedding (since they don't do many weddings). All of our guests were blown away since they bring their whole light show and setup!

Sent on 08/12/2017

My Hero Zero FAQ

• Which of the following are included in the price? Lighting, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Sound/PA System, Travel Expenses
  • What is the price of your popular wedding package? $ 9,000.00
  • Which of the following are included in the package? Lighting, MC, Music During Breaks, Reception Music, Sound/PA System, Travel Expenses
  • Are you an agency or a band? Band
  • How many musicians are in your band(s)? 4 - 6
  • What genres of music does (do) your band(s) play? Acoustic, Classic Rock, Country, Dance, Hip Hop, Oldies, Pop, Punk Rock, R&B / Soul, Rock, Top 40
  • What music services do you provide? MC, Reception Music, Music During Breaks, Willing to Travel
  • What items are available? Fog Machine, Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System

1 Wedding Deal & Discount

• My Hero Zero 1
    -3%
    3% discount for WeddingWire couples

• 205 E Beaver Ave Apt. 20 State College, PA, 16805 See on map
    Monday - Sunday 12:00p.m. - 9:00p.m.