My Fairytale Wedding By Anastasia

Washington, DC 20001 Map · Phone number
Availability Check your date

4 Reviews for My Fairytale Wedding By Anastasia

Nikki · Married on 07/01/2017

I thought I could plan my own wedding but 7 weeks before the big day, it finally hit me that I need professional help. I contacted her and she responded surprisingly fast. The other companies responded 3-4 days after with very generic emails.
    My experience with Anastasia was very pleasant. I think the basic traits of a good wedding planner is: detailed oriented, organized, cooperative, professional. But what I really like about Anastasia is that:
    She is very straight forward: She told me directly what will work and will not work with my budget, then offer several alternatives for me to choose from. She would also give her honest opinion when asked.
    She is very decisive: Nothing more annoying than a bride being ask to make every single decision on her big day. Anastasia understood my vision and used her best judgement to handle every single thing. We had a few hiccups and my cake arrived later than planned, but I didn’t remember being stressed out about it because I trust that I was in good hand. And she did not disappoint.
    She helped me stay in budget: She updated the invoice as we plan along. She gave me options to choose from. So no hidden charges or surprises. Her service fees were very friendly as well.
    She works fast: Literally, I texted her one question. And usually 5-10 mins later she had the answer. When I called the vendor to check on something, I felt like I was on hold for a million year and a grumpy person would pick up to put me back on hold some more. But it’s like magic when Anastasia called them. “Done!” she said. What the heck?
    She’s passionate: Anastasia took her job very seriously. I could feel that she genuinely cares about her job and her client. She’s willing to take on even more responsibilities even though it wasn’t in her job descriptions. I don’t know what more I could ask for.

To have Anastasia coordinate my wedding is such a blessing. I feel truly lucky that I’ve found her. Her service was great. Her personality is fantastic.

Krystal · Married on 04/23/2016

Anastasia came through whenever I needed opinions and advice (something my husband couldn't help me with). As I'm a budget bride, I only hired her for day of coordination with some light planning. She still felt like a full on planner to me. She helped me with advice and vendors over emails and text. We went to the venue together for a sight inspection. She came with me to finalize contracts with vendors. She was pretty professional when it came down to making deals, she saved all the copies of receipts and negotiated for me. My wedding was kind of short notice so I was glad when she introduced me to some of her vendors. I went with the DJ, flowers and make up from her recommendation because I didn't know anyone and nobody replied to my info request or they were already booked since my wedding was only about 2 1/2 months away. I really like how she tells you what she feels and that helped me a lot. Like she'll tell you if somethings ugly or can do better and that's what I needed. On the day of, my guest count went overboard and she literally ran around with me for last minute changes. Our wedding went smoothly and everyone had a good time for the reception. I did have some issues with the hotel (i'll review separately) but we just told Anastasia and she took care of it with the venue event manager. Like, we noticed the whiskey was not top tier brand on one of the bars so she got it switched right away and got us another hour) .

Tammy · Married on 01/02/2016

My friend had a last minute wedding and I referred her to Anastasia. I knew she was able to get things done in a timely manner considering we only had a month and a half before my friend's big day. Anastasia was able to assist with the remaining items need for the wedding; florist and makeup artist. She was unable to attend the wedding to be the day of coordinator, however she made an itinerary and schedule for all vendors and wedding party to follow through with every little detail.

My Fairytale Wedding By Anastasia FAQ