My Big Day Events

Loveland, CO View map
$1,200 Package Price

$1,200 Package Price

As a connected collective of experts, My Big Day specializes in the creative touches so many marketing campaigns & events these days are lacking. With superior organization, marketing experience and original ideas, we pull off amazing events and campaigns! Allow us to WOW you and your guests!

Hiring a Wedding Planner does not have to break the bank. We offer multiple consulting packages to fit every couple's budget. My Big Day additionally offers hourly consulting outside of customized packages. If you're working on a strict budget, we can help you save money by recommending vendors, negotiation contracts, managing details,and helping you stick to your plan. A few hours of key consultation might save you thousands!

Contact Us!

Christine Kovacs Forster, President/ Event Manager
MBD Marketing & Events
Phone: 970-613-1455 or 303-886-3068
mybigdayevents@outlook.com

Located in Loveland, CO

As event planners, we serve the entire front range; Northern Colorado, Southern Wyoming and Colorado mountain venues.

Website: www.MyBigDayCompany.com

• Woman-owned

What is the starting price for day-of wedding coordination?

$799

What is the starting price for partial wedding planning?

$1,200

What is the starting price for full wedding planning?

$3,000

Do you offer an hourly rate?

What is the hourly rate?

$50

What wedding events do you provide services for?

Ceremony
Reception
Rehearsal Dinner

What wedding planning services do you offer?

Budget Analysis
Day-of Coordination
Event Design
Full Planning
Partial Planning
Timelines
To-Do Lists
Vendor Referrals

What weddings do you have experience planning?

Cultural
Destination
Non-Religious
Religious

How many planners are on your team?

• Grace
    Grace L. Married on 07/19/2019

Great Day of Coordinators!!

My Big Day was very responsive and took us in VERY last minute when we decided we wanted some day of coordination. We worked with 4 lovely ladies including Christine, Carrie, Sarah, and Yvette. First they helped get everything ready in the days leading up to the wedding (vendors, contracts, schedules, etc). The day of they helped decorate, direct guests to our ceremony site and then reception area, manage the vendors, plated food for us specifically so we could mingle with our guests, and overall helped everything go smoothly! We highly recommend them if you are in the market for an event planner!

My Big Day Events's reply:

Thank you so much for your kind review. We were honored to help you both on your Big Day! Sending you and Grace hugs and wishing you both love & laughter together forever!
    -The My Big Day Events Planning Team
    Chris Married on 07/24/2015
    I definitely could not have planned our destination wedding to Colorado without the help of My Big Day Events. I loved working along side Christine and her associates. I really was not loving the wedding planning process, and these girls made everything so easy. They thought of everything and were so fun to work with. Everything at the ceremony and reception sites turned out beautifully. On the day of Marissa and Katie was so attentive to my husband and I, and the decorating they did turned out beautifully. I couldn't have asked for a better day.
    Simenah Married on 07/11/2015
    Christine and her team are awesome. I hired my big day for day of coordination. We met several times before the wedding day going over details and suggestions. The weeks leading up to the wedding, Christine was very responsive and communicated/suggested things I didn't even think of before. On the actual day, they handled everything well and I didn't have to worry about anything. I'll definitely recommend having a day of coordinator if you don't have a planner and using My Big Day, one of the best decisions I made.

Real Weddings

• Callie & Ethan
    78 photos · 09/15/2018

Robert Krueger Entertainment Robert Krueger Entertainment Wedding DJs

Christine at My Big Day is fabulous! She is super fun, always has wonderful creative ideas, and is a consummate professional. She does a fantastic job gathering and coordinating all the details of the events we've worked together. She is supremely helpful during an event, working tirelessly behind the scenes to make sure everyone is in the right place at the right time, so the event feels like a seamless Broadway production for the guests. If you're looking for a little help putting all the details together for your next event, whether a wedding, corporate party, or just about anything else, you HAVE to use My Big Day! Seriously... Don't even bother talking to anyone else. Besides, planners are not nearly as expensive as you think they are, so what are you waiting for?! Call her, right now!

6422 Sea Gull Cir. Loveland, CO, 80538

Whenever you need us!
Location of (My Big Day Events)

Other vendors in Denver for your wedding